At least it doesn't cost $$60,000,000,000...

Rob Kelk

Jun 7, 2008, 9:47:30 AM6/7/08
Somebody thinks it's a good idea to mass-market a Vash plushie:

http://www.warehouse23.com/item.html?id=TYV58005

--
Rob Kelk <http://robkelk.ottawa-anime.org/> e-mail: s/deadspam/gmail/
"I'm *not* a kid! Nyyyeaaah!" - Skuld (in "Oh My Goddess!" OAV #3)

Chika

Jun 7, 2008, 12:45:24 PM6/7/08
In article <484a90ca...@news.individual.net>,

Rob Kelk <rob...@deadspam.com> wrote:
> Somebody thinks it's a good idea to mass-market a Vash plushie:

> http://www.warehouse23.com/item.html?id=TYV58005

I can't say I'm surprised, considering that someone though that an Alien
facehugger plushie was a good idea. Or a Monty Python dead parrot.

--
// \// Mitsuo... Menda... naha naha...

... Starkle Starkle Little Twink What the hell you are I think?

Travers Naran

Jun 7, 2008, 1:31:38 PM6/7/08
Chika wrote:
> I can't say I'm surprised, considering that someone though that an Alien
> facehugger plushie was a good idea. Or a Monty Python dead parrot.

It's not dead! It's just pining for the fjords!

--
-----
Travers Naran, tnaran at google's mail.com

Rob Kelk

Jun 7, 2008, 9:14:58 PM6/7/08
On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 17:31:38 GMT, Travers Naran <tna...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Chika wrote:
>> I can't say I'm surprised, considering that someone though that an Alien
>> facehugger plushie was a good idea. Or a Monty Python dead parrot.

Same company, I think.

>It's not dead! It's just pining for the fjords!

Don't make me get out the Dead Ayanami Sketch...

Travers Naran

Jun 7, 2008, 9:45:05 PM6/7/08
Rob Kelk wrote:
> On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 17:31:38 GMT, Travers Naran <tna...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> It's not dead! It's just pining for the fjords!
>
> Don't make me get out the Dead Ayanami Sketch...

She's just pining for the Third Impact.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jun 8, 2008, 4:32:42 AM6/8/08
On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 13:47:30 GMT, rob...@deadspam.com (Rob Kelk)
wrote:

>Somebody thinks it's a good idea to mass-market a Vash plushie:
>
>http://www.warehouse23.com/item.html?id=TYV58005

Only took ten years . . .

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

8-Bit Star

Jun 8, 2008, 5:52:37 AM6/8/08
On Jun 7, 8:47 am, robk...@deadspam.com (Rob Kelk) wrote:
> Somebody thinks it's a good idea to mass-market a Vash plushie:
>
> http://www.warehouse23.com/item.html?id=TYV58005

Is this really new? I could swear I've seen Vash plushies in
hastings for YEARS. Right alongside the Pikachus and
Sesshomarus.

Rob Kelk

Jun 8, 2008, 1:17:03 PM6/8/08
On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 02:52:37 -0700 (PDT), 8-Bit Star <nes...@gmail.com>
wrote:

True... but this is a *new* plushie.

Invid Fan

Jun 8, 2008, 1:31:26 PM6/8/08
In article <4fabca84...@no.spam.here>, Chika
<miy...@spam-no-way.invalid> wrote:

> In article <484a90ca...@news.individual.net>,
> Rob Kelk <rob...@deadspam.com> wrote:
> > Somebody thinks it's a good idea to mass-market a Vash plushie:
>
> > http://www.warehouse23.com/item.html?id=TYV58005
>
> I can't say I'm surprised, considering that someone though that an Alien
> facehugger plushie was a good idea. Or a Monty Python dead parrot.

I love my Cthulhu plush :)

-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS