[Semi-OT] "Eyeshine"

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 13, 2009, 3:36:19 AM9/13/09
My usual websurfing, and little curiosity led me to this:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grlxAJjDitI>

For those who may still be wondering what this has to do with
anime, beyond their performing at Anime Fest, listen more closely to
the lead singer/guitarist.

If you *still* don't get it, just cheat and type in "Eyeshine
(band)," on Wikipedia, it's literally his page! (at least as of this
post)

--

- ReFlex76

Inu-Yasha

Sep 13, 2009, 1:43:24 PM9/13/09

Great music, the first thing I thought of with the girl and "Fighting
Video" was Tenjou Tenge and the Natsume sisters, I'm not certain which
one is closer, I guess Aya. Thanks for the link, I think I'll be on the
lookout for more music from 'Eyeshine'.

Inu-Yasha
Feh!! ^_^
Flush one more once!