New and Notable - Gurren Lagann dub

1 view

Galen

Sep 10, 2008, 8:36:57 PM9/10/08
* Batman: The Animated Series DVD Complete Collection (D)
* Ben 10 Alien Force Season 1 DVD 1 (D)
* Robot Chicken Season 3 DVD (D)
* Popeye the Sailor DVD Set 3 (D) (1941-1943)
* Smurfs Season 1 DVD 2 (D)
* Looney Tunes Golden Collection DVD Set 6 (D)
* Saber Rider & The Star Sheriffs DVD (D)
* Blood+ DVD 3 (Hyb)
* Smurfs and the Magic Flute DVD (D)
* Gunslinger Girl DVD Box Set (Hyb) - Viridian Collection
* Kitaro BluRay (Hyb) LiveAction
* Gurren Lagann DVD Part 1 (Hyb) (vol 1-2) Limited Edition
* Gurren Lagann DVD Part 1 (Hyb) (vol 1-2)
* Gurren Lagann DVD 2 (Hyb)
* Gurren Lagann DVD 1 (Hyb)
* The Girl Who Leapt Through Time DVD (Hyb) Limited Edition
* The Girl Who Leapt Through Time DVD (Hyb)
* Lucky Star DVD 4 (Hyb) Special Limited Edition
* Lucky Star DVD 4 (Hyb)
* Silent Mobius Movie 2 DVD (Hyb) Limited Edition + CD
* Silent Mobius Movie 2 DVD (Hyb)
* Gunbuster vs. Diebuster: Aim for the Top! GATTAI!! Movie BluRay
(S)
* Diebuster the Movie BluRay (S)
* Gunbuster the Movie BluRay (S)
* Freedom (Freedom Project) BluRay Box Set (Hyb)
* Gundam SEED Destiny DVD TV Movie 3 (Hyb)
* Ghost Slayers Ayashi Graphic Novel 2
* Ghost Slayers Ayashi Graphic Novel 1
* MPD-Psycho Graphic Novel 8 (208 pgs)
* Oh My Goddess Graphic Novel 11 (200 pgs) (2nd Ed)
* Gantz Graphic Novel 4 (224 pgs)
* Eden: It's an Endless World Graphic Novel 11 (240 pgs)
* Blood+ Graphic Novel 5 (208 pgs)
* Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Novel 2: Stage 1 - Knight
* Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Novel 1: Stage 0 -
Endurance
* Code Geass: Suzaku of the Counterattack Graphic Novel 1
* Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Graphic Novel 2
* Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Graphic Novel 1
* .Hack//Manga & Novel Special Edition Graphic Novel (Twilight
1/Another Birth 1)
* The King and I DVD 3 (S) LiveAction
* The King and I DVD 2 (S) LiveAction
* The King and I DVD 1 (S) LiveAction
* Samurai 7 BluRay Box Set (Hyb)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 10, 2008, 11:18:30 PM9/10/08
On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:36:57 -0400, Galen <ga...@nekomimicon.net>
wrote:

> * Batman: The Animated Series DVD Complete Collection (D)
> * Ben 10 Alien Force Season 1 DVD 1 (D)
> * Robot Chicken Season 3 DVD (D)
> * Popeye the Sailor DVD Set 3 (D) (1941-1943)

<snip>

I just have to point out the first thing I thought when I gilmpsed
at this was Sailor Moon; upon closer inspection, it became Popeye the
Sailor Moon. Before "Moon" dropped out, the images that went through
my head were more than a bit disturbing!

Hmmm, come to think of it, Popeye eating spinach is kind of a
henshin . . .

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

The Relic

Sep 11, 2008, 1:38:22 AM9/11/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:36:57 -0400, Galen <ga...@nekomimicon.net>
> wrote:
>
>> * Batman: The Animated Series DVD Complete Collection (D)
>> * Ben 10 Alien Force Season 1 DVD 1 (D)
>> * Robot Chicken Season 3 DVD (D)
>> * Popeye the Sailor DVD Set 3 (D) (1941-1943)
>>

> <snip>
>
> I just have to point out the first thing I thought when I gilmpsed
> at this was Sailor Moon; upon closer inspection, it became Popeye the
> Sailor Moon. Before "Moon" dropped out, the images that went through
> my head were more than a bit disturbing!
>
> Hmmm, come to think of it, Popeye eating spinach is kind of a
> henshin . . .

In the name of the Moon, I'm...Popeye the Sailor Man (toot toot ^_^)!

Bill Martin

Sep 11, 2008, 3:49:15 PM9/11/08
On 2008-09-11 00:38:22 -0500, The Relic <reli...@ameritech.net> said:

> Antonio E. Gonzalez wrote:
>> On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:36:57 -0400, Galen <ga...@nekomimicon.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> * Batman: The Animated Series DVD Complete Collection (D)
>>> * Ben 10 Alien Force Season 1 DVD 1 (D)
>>> * Robot Chicken Season 3 DVD (D)
>>> * Popeye the Sailor DVD Set 3 (D) (1941-1943)
>>>

>> <snip>
>>
>> I just have to point out the first thing I thought when I gilmpsed
>> at this was Sailor Moon; upon closer inspection, it became Popeye the
>> Sailor Moon. Before "Moon" dropped out, the images that went through
>> my head were more than a bit disturbing!
>>
>> Hmmm, come to think of it, Popeye eating spinach is kind of a
>> henshin . . .
>>

> In the name of the Moon, I'm...Popeye the Sailor Man (toot toot ^_^)!

Okay... warning... I did not do this, but I found it...

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/4/4e/Popeye.png

... and from the website I found it at:

Popeye the Sailor Moon – Easily the least known of the entire Sailor
Scouts, especially when he uses his performance enhancing drug known as
"Spinach". He is so strong he was once seen pushing a locomotive
backwards, and he was pushing it so fast his legs were represented as
giant rings of fire. Add that to the fact that when he flexes his
biceps you can see engines in them, and that is one tough sailor.
(Using his "Spinach Crisis Power" can transform into Popeye the Sailor
Moon)

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 12, 2008, 1:12:17 AM9/12/08

Ummm, wow . . . seriously, that's beautiful . . .