Shin Chan - More Translation Fun . . .

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Dec 14, 2008, 5:30:09 PM12/14/08
Last night's episode is the last dub in a while, and it bears
saying how great it is: it's a bad, "creative" dub, they know it, and
they still manage to stick to the story . . . mostly . . .

Great little moment in the culmination of Shin's kendo training . .
. or The Dildor Saga, whichever you prefer:

"Remember that Pupin the Turd episode with the lava room kanji we
were too lazy to change? Yeah, same thing with this bag in this wind
crap. Screw this."

*moments later*

"See, no wind. Much easier."

If anybody could get screencaps, that'd be awesome . . .

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Steven J Simmons

Dec 15, 2008, 11:23:06 AM12/15/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:
> Last night's episode is the last dub in a while, and it bears
> saying how great it is: it's a bad, "creative" dub, they know it, and
> they still manage to stick to the story . . . mostly . . .

> Great little moment in the culmination of Shin's kendo training . .
> . or The Dildor Saga, whichever you prefer:

> "Remember that Pupin the Turd episode with the lava room kanji we
> were too lazy to change? Yeah, same thing with this bag in this wind
> crap. Screw this."

> *moments later*

> "See, no wind. Much easier."

> If anybody could get screencaps, that'd be awesome . . .

Just because.

http://www.daimao.com/shin_captions.htm

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Dec 15, 2008, 4:14:51 PM12/15/08

Awesome achieved; thanks!

S.t.A.n.L.e.E

Dec 16, 2008, 1:47:52 AM12/16/08
Mon, 15 Dec 2008 4:23pm-0000, Steven J Simmons <dai...@shell.xmission.com>:

What's up with old people popping back in here?

Laters. =)

Stan
--
| ( _| | http://www.uofr.net/~lostrune/