latest "Gurren Lagann"

Juan F. Lara

Sep 11, 2008, 2:32:47 PM9/11/08
I missed the last two GL eps on SciFi two weeks back. But I was able to
tune in to Monday's eps.

SPOILER WARNING

Bro is dead??? Seriously? But I thought Kamina was the star.

- Juan F. Lara

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 11, 2008, 4:14:37 PM9/11/08

For all the lightheartedness, it's still a Gainax show; they gave
him quite the heroic end, too!

Anyway, I thought it was clear Simon was the star, with Kamina as
the mentor . . .

On another note, the rather effeminite Leeron is voiced by none
other than Steve Blum. Yes, the man who's voiced the likes of Spike
Spiegel, Mugen (Samurai Champloo), and Shishio, decided to go as far
from his usual type as possible. Actally considering how much actors
hate typecasting, it would go to reason he'd like to go in such a
direction at least once (no, Blunk from W.I.T.C.H., while a different
kind of macho, went in a different direction, doesn't count) . . .

--
- ReFlex 76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between
looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer