[Semi-OT][STRIPS] Menage a 3 - "Discounts"

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Mar 2, 2009, 10:16:35 PM3/2/09
For those unfamiliar with the strip, Zii has a huge thing for
guy-on-guy action . . . kinda brings to mind a once-regular poster
here . . .:

<http://www.menagea3.net/d/20090228.html>

--

- ReFlex76

Invid Fan

Mar 3, 2009, 12:21:39 AM3/3/09
In article <218pq4dil0lnjh3su...@4ax.com>, Antonio E.
Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:

The strip is moving slow as it is, and now we have the possibility of
it becoming yet another comic book store strip. Whee...

--
Chris Mack *quote under construction*
'Invid Fan'

Tsunami

Mar 3, 2009, 1:48:32 AM3/3/09
While strolling carefully through the minefield that is Usenet, on

Tue, 03 Mar 2009 00:21:39 -0500, Invid Fan <in...@loclanet.com> wrote:

>In article <218pq4dil0lnjh3su...@4ax.com>, Antonio E.
>Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> For those unfamiliar with the strip, Zii has a huge thing for
>> guy-on-guy action . . . kinda brings to mind a once-regular poster
>> here . . .:
>>
>> <http://www.menagea3.net/d/20090228.html>
>>
>The strip is moving slow as it is, and now we have the possibility of
>it becoming yet another comic book store strip. Whee...

Then I am sure there are plenty of other fast moving strips you can go
read.
--
Tsunami
If at first you don't succeed, give up skydiving!

Derek Janssen

Mar 3, 2009, 2:06:11 AM3/3/09
Tsunami wrote:
> While strolling carefully through the minefield that is Usenet, on
> Tue, 03 Mar 2009 00:21:39 -0500, Invid Fan <in...@loclanet.com> wrote:
>

>>In article <218pq4dil0lnjh3su...@4ax.com>, Antonio E.
>>Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:
>>

>>> For those unfamiliar with the strip, Zii has a huge thing for
>>>guy-on-guy action . . . kinda brings to mind a once-regular poster
>>>here . . .:
>>>
>>> <http://www.menagea3.net/d/20090228.html>
>>>
>>The strip is moving slow as it is, and now we have the possibility of
>>it becoming yet another comic book store strip. Whee...
>

> Then I am sure there are plenty of other fast moving strips you can go
> read.

Nah, even strips are too slow--Panel to panel to panel...

I want something faster--Think I'll go watch some anime! ^_^

Derek Janssen (hear there's, like, a group for it, 'n everything!)
eja...@verizon.net

Invid Fan

Mar 3, 2009, 2:53:09 AM3/3/09
In article <skkpq450shieaqa02...@4ax.com>, Tsunami
<tsuna...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> While strolling carefully through the minefield that is Usenet, on
> Tue, 03 Mar 2009 00:21:39 -0500, Invid Fan <in...@loclanet.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <218pq4dil0lnjh3su...@4ax.com>, Antonio E.
> >Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:
> >
> >> For those unfamiliar with the strip, Zii has a huge thing for
> >> guy-on-guy action . . . kinda brings to mind a once-regular poster
> >> here . . .:
> >>
> >> <http://www.menagea3.net/d/20090228.html>
> >>
> >The strip is moving slow as it is, and now we have the possibility of
> >it becoming yet another comic book store strip. Whee...
>
> Then I am sure there are plenty of other fast moving strips you can go
> read.

Sorry, I thought this post was from the comic strip group, where
commenting on the merits of one strip verses others is expected :)