[STRIPS] Megatokyo - "Character"

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jul 31, 2008, 2:30:42 AM7/31/08
Ok, here are my guesses . . .:

Left: Mayor Motoko Kusanagi
Right: Haruhi Suzumya

I am *not* certain on these guesses, and wouldn't mind proper
corrections, or other guesses; hell, fantasies of who else Hayasaka
could dress as would be fun . . .:

<http://www.megatokyo.com/strip/1146>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

sanjian

Jul 31, 2008, 4:11:45 AM7/31/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez wrote:
> Ok, here are my guesses . . .:
>
> Left: Mayor Motoko Kusanagi
> Right: Haruhi Suzumya
>
> I am *not* certain on these guesses, and wouldn't mind proper
> corrections, or other guesses; hell, fantasies of who else Hayasaka
> could dress as would be fun . . .:
>
> <http://www.megatokyo.com/strip/1146>

I'm going to have to say no to both of the costumes. The Major didn't have
wings, and Haruhi's fuku was of the sailor-suit variety.

Aje RavenStar

Jul 31, 2008, 8:10:27 AM7/31/08

"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Ok, here are my guesses . . .:
>
> Left: Mayor Motoko Kusanagi
> Right: Haruhi Suzumya
>
> I am *not* certain on these guesses, and wouldn't mind proper
> corrections, or other guesses; hell, fantasies of who else Hayasaka
> could dress as would be fun . . .:
>
> <http://www.megatokyo.com/strip/1146>

I cheated and checked MegaTokyo forums - so will use some spoiler space here
before I post answers. Main reason for responding was, does anyone else get
a feeling that Fred is hinting he's beginning to see the end point for the
story when he said 'the rest of the chapter (rest of the story?).'

Left image - Chroche-sama from Ar Tonelico II, US release just announced.
http://www.rpgsariuji.com/wallpapers/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=8

Right image - Kurugaya Yuiko from "Little Busters"
I couldn't find a better picture than on this forum page close to the
bottom, so
http://forums.megatokyo.com/index.php?showtopic=1730820

DBBrandell

Jul 31, 2008, 11:45:30 AM7/31/08
Aje RavenStar wrote:
> "Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Ok, here are my guesses . . .:
>>
>> Left: Mayor Motoko Kusanagi
>> Right: Haruhi Suzumya
>>
>> I am *not* certain on these guesses, and wouldn't mind proper
>> corrections, or other guesses; hell, fantasies of who else Hayasaka
>> could dress as would be fun . . .:
>>
>> <http://www.megatokyo.com/strip/1146>
>>

> I cheated and checked MegaTokyo forums - so will use some spoiler space here
> before I post answers. Main reason for responding was, does anyone else get
> a feeling that Fred is hinting he's beginning to see the end point for the
> story when he said 'the rest of the chapter (rest of the story?).'

Naw, just that he does care about continuity. Although with an online
comic one never knows. Anyway, thanks for the pics, they look spot on.

DBB