[Semi-OT] The Super Hero Squad Show - Superdeformed Marvel

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 16, 2009, 8:12:18 PM9/16/09
It premiered on Cartoon Network this Monday; basically Marvel
characters in chibi form. Even with the highly toned-down Marvel
series I've seen before, and even expecting something along the lines
of the recent Teen Titans series, this one made me *way* too
unconfortable, so I cut out after ten minutes, which included the
obligatory Stan Lee cameo. Chibi-Wolverine is wrong on too many
levels.

--

- ReFlex76