[HUMOR] Early reviews on Kung Fu Panda

Derek Janssen

Jun 4, 2008, 9:00:01 PM6/4/08
One early notice on Dreamworks' CGI comedy was from a viewer letter who
found the story "demeaning", "insulting", "brimming with technical
inaccuracies", and demanding a refund for his ticket--

Oddly, enough, the letter was signed "Saotome, G." ^_^

Derek Janssen
eja...@veriozn.net

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jun 4, 2008, 9:40:01 PM6/4/08
On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 01:00:01 GMT, Derek Janssen
<eja...@nospam.verizon.net> wrote:

>One early notice on Dreamworks' CGI comedy was from a viewer letter who
>found the story "demeaning", "insulting", "brimming with technical
>inaccuracies", and demanding a refund for his ticket--
>
>Oddly, enough, the letter was signed "Saotome, G." ^_^

If true, a nice bit of viral marketing!

--
- ReFlex 76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between
looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Travers Naran

Jun 5, 2008, 12:26:53 AM6/5/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez wrote:
> On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 01:00:01 GMT, Derek Janssen
> <eja...@nospam.verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> One early notice on Dreamworks' CGI comedy was from a viewer letter who
>> found the story "demeaning", "insulting", "brimming with technical
>> inaccuracies", and demanding a refund for his ticket--
>>
>> Oddly, enough, the letter was signed "Saotome, G." ^_^
>>

> If true, a nice bit of viral marketing!

It isn't. It's Antonio's attempt at humor.

--
-----
Travers Naran, tnaran at google's mail.com

Derek Janssen

Jun 5, 2008, 5:51:37 AM6/5/08
Travers Naran wrote:
> Antonio E. Gonzalez wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 01:00:01 GMT, Derek Janssen
>> <eja...@nospam.verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>>> One early notice on Dreamworks' CGI comedy was from a viewer letter
>>> who found the story "demeaning", "insulting", "brimming with
>>> technical inaccuracies", and demanding a refund for his ticket--
>>>
>>> Oddly, enough, the letter was signed "Saotome, G." ^_^
>>
>> If true, a nice bit of viral marketing!
>
> It isn't. It's Antonio's attempt at humor.

Actually, it was MY attempt--Antonio has no humor. ;)

Derek Janssen
eja...@verizon.net

Tank

Jun 5, 2008, 11:54:13 AM6/5/08
On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 09:51:37 GMT, Derek Janssen
<eja...@nospam.verizon.net> wrote:

>Travers Naran wrote:
>> Antonio E. Gonzalez wrote:

>>> If true, a nice bit of viral marketing!
>>
>> It isn't. It's Antonio's attempt at humor.
>
>Actually, it was MY attempt--Antonio has no humor. ;)
>
>Derek Janssen
>eja...@verizon.net

Anything Goes Martial Arts final attack: Crouching Tiger!
Gomennasai, gomennasai, gomennasai....

--Edwin E.

Juan F. Lara

Jun 5, 2008, 11:39:03 AM6/5/08
In article <JGO1k.2974$Yx.2110@trndny08>,

>Actually, it was MY attempt--Antonio has no humor. ;)

I don't get it.

- Juan F. Lara

DBBrandell

Jun 5, 2008, 2:11:23 PM6/5/08

:) Good one. :)

Oh, and neither do I.

DBB

Juan F. Lara

Jun 5, 2008, 2:25:36 PM6/5/08
In article <kYqdnXYpC6fWsdXV...@vnet-inc.com>,
DBBrandell <NoSuc...@NoSuchAccount.net> wrote:

>Juan F. Lara wrote:
>> I don't get it.

>:) Good one. :)

>Oh, and neither do I.

Now I get it. Thank you, wikipedia. :-)
I still haven't seen that anime.

- Juan F. Lara

Invid Fan

Jun 5, 2008, 2:36:35 PM6/5/08
In article <JGO1k.2974$Yx.2110@trndny08>, Derek Janssen
<eja...@nospam.verizon.net> wrote:

So the lack of humor was intentional!

-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

Derek Janssen

Jun 5, 2008, 3:02:19 PM6/5/08
Juan F. Lara wrote:

Fortunately, Netflix is getting back on the horse again, unfortunately
with the Season 6 and 7 re-releases, but you can still find a few Season
4 gems on the catalog.

(And look, do we complain when everyone else posts Eva and Inu-Yasha
jokes??)

Derek Janssen
eja...@verizon.net