Pornify the Anime!

1 view

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Aug 22, 2008, 7:28:23 PM8/22/08
It's been a while, I guess it's time after that alternate summaries
thread; for obvious reasons, no hentai titles; the fewer the changes
to the original title while keeping it dirty the better!:

Full Frontal Alchemist

Full Frontal Panic

Macross Frontal

Code Gee, Ass!

Chocolate Highway Underground

Onanism Host Club

Tetsuwan Boner Decode

Orgussm

Ghost Cunt

Get Lucky Star

Toward the Testes

Sailor Moan (might've been done already)

AAAAAH My Goddess!

Choadbits

Not my best work, but I guess it's enough to get it off the ground
. . .

--
- ReFlex 76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between
looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Aje RavenStar

Aug 22, 2008, 7:45:13 PM8/22/08

"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message

> It's been a while, I guess it's time after that alternate summaries
> thread; for obvious reasons, no hentai titles; the fewer the changes
> to the original title while keeping it dirty the better!:

Such as (just to get it out of the way and take the blame for it, so we can
move on to really clever ones) " XXX - Ho - lic " ?

Aje RavenStar

Aug 22, 2008, 8:36:38 PM8/22/08

"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message
> It's been a while, I guess it's time after that alternate summaries
> thread; for obvious reasons, no hentai titles; the fewer the changes
> to the original title while keeping it dirty the better!:

Some more, in case anyone's forgiven me for that first one and might see
them:

All Purpose Cultural Cat House Nuku Nuku

Midnight Cowboy BeBop

Breast of the Stars

Cyborg 069

Ergo Droxy

Girls! Bravo!

Hand Made May

The Mysterious Titties of Gold

(I left it all in...) One Piece

Rob Kelk

Aug 22, 2008, 8:52:23 PM8/22/08
On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 16:28:23 -0700, Antonio E. Gonzalez
<AntE...@aol.com> wrote:

> It's been a while, I guess it's time after that alternate summaries
>thread; for obvious reasons, no hentai titles; the fewer the changes
>to the original title while keeping it dirty the better!:

<snip>

Okay, I'll take a title and change *one letter*:

Lust Universe

--
Rob Kelk <http://robkelk.ottawa-anime.org/> e-mail: s/deadspam/gmail/
"Now I know why they call 'em lemons. They leave a sour taste in my

Captain Nerd

Aug 22, 2008, 10:15:17 PM8/22/08
In article <j0iua4tp5t5u0n2ig...@4ax.com>,

Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:

> It's been a while, I guess it's time after that alternate summaries
> thread; for obvious reasons, no hentai titles; the fewer the changes
> to the original title while keeping it dirty the better!:

> Code Gee, Ass!

Code: Gay-ass

Cap.
(geeze, that one's so obvious...)

--
Since 1989, recycling old jokes, cliches, and bad puns, one Usenet
post at a time!

George Lucas' Goiter

Aug 22, 2008, 10:50:30 PM8/22/08
La Puta: Whorehouse in the Sky
Mobile Suit Condom

via Uncyclopedia:
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Porno_Titles_That_Should_Exist%2C_But_Don%27t

Butt Pirate Captain Harlot
Dragon's Balls XXX
Fisting of the North Star
Initial Double-D

The Relic

Aug 23, 2008, 2:48:21 AM8/23/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez wrote:
> It's been a while, I guess it's time after that alternate summaries
> thread; for obvious reasons, no hentai titles; the fewer the changes
> to the original title while keeping it dirty the better!:
>
> Full Frontal Alchemist
>
> Full Frontal Panic
>
> Macross Frontal
>
> Code Gee, Ass!
>
> Chocolate Highway Underground
>
> Onanism Host Club
>
> Tetsuwan Boner Decode
>
> Orgussm
>
> Ghost Cunt
>
> Get Lucky Star
>
> Toward the Testes
>
> Sailor Moan (might've been done already)
>
> AAAAAH My Goddess!
>
> Choadbits
>
> Not my best work, but I guess it's enough to get it off the ground
> . . .

Ah well, I know I'm reaching, but....

Abenobashi My Ho's Shotengai.

Or maybe...

Neon Genitalia Evangelion.

Okay, time to sleepy-bye ^_^

Captain Nerd

Aug 23, 2008, 4:48:43 AM8/23/08
In article <noOrk.18664$cW3....@nlpi064.nbdc.sbc.com>,
The Relic <reli...@ameritech.net> wrote:

Snatch Hunter Robin

Lust Exile

Cap.

Giovanni Wassen

Aug 26, 2008, 7:44:24 AM8/26/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote:

> It's been a while, I guess it's time after that alternate summaries
> thread; for obvious reasons, no hentai titles; the fewer the changes
> to the original title while keeping it dirty the better!:

Tweeny Bitches
Sperm Grapher
Get barebackers (sorry fot this one)
Black Cunt