Not dead yet

Galen

Sep 24, 2008, 5:50:17 AM9/24/08
MAPS DVD (Hyb)

* Age Rating - 14+ More Information
* Date Available - Nov 4 2008
* 100 Minutes
* Format - Hybrid
* Media - DVD
* Publisher - AD VISION

Have questions? Send us some feedback!

Submit your own review of this item.

Retail Price: $19.98
Your Price: $14.99
Quantity:
Item: dma002
========
Nadia, Secret of the Blue Water TV Series DVD Collection 1 (Hyb)

* Age Rating - 14+ More Information
* Date Available - Nov 11 2008
* 500 Minutes
* Format - Hybrid
* Media - DVD
* Publisher - AD VISION

Have questions? Send us some feedback!

Submit your own review of this item.

Retail Price: $49.98
Your Price: $37.49
Quantity:
Item: dns300
=========
Evangelion, Neon Genesis DVD Platinum Complete Collection (Hyb)
Holiday Edition

* Age Rating - 14+ More Information
* Date Available - Nov 18 2008
* 750 Minutes
* Format - Hybrid
* Media - DVD
* Publisher - AD VISION

Have questions? Send us some feedback!

Submit your own review of this item.

Retail Price: $109.98
Your Price: $82.49
Quantity:
Item: dngele1
=========
Happy Lesson DVD Complete Collection (Hyb)

* Age Rating - 14+ More Information
* Date Available - Nov 25 2008
* Genre - Comedy
* 425 Minutes
* Format - Hybrid
* Media - DVD
* Publisher - AD VISION

Have questions? Send us some feedback!

Submit your own review of this item.

Retail Price: $39.98
Your Price: $29.99
Quantity:
Item: dhl100
========
Best Student Council DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) (Thinpak)

* Age Rating - 13+ More Information
* Date Available - Nov 11 2008
* Genre - Comedy
* 650 Minutes
* Format - Hybrid
* Media - DVD
* Publisher - AD VISION

Have questions? Send us some feedback!

Submit your own review of this item.

Retail Price: $49.98
Your Price: $37.49
Quantity:
Item: dgosbx1
========
Area 88 OVA DVD (Hyb)

* Age Rating - 13+ More Information
* Date Available - Nov 25 2008
* 195 Minutes
* Format - Hybrid
* Media - DVD
* Publisher - AD VISION

Have questions? Send us some feedback!

Submit your own review of this item.

Retail Price: $19.98
Your Price: $14.99
Quantity:
Item: daeo002
=========
Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040 DVD Complete Collection (Hyb)

* Age Rating - 14+ More Information
* Date Available - Nov 25 2008
* 650 Minutes
* Format - Hybrid
* Media - DVD
* Publisher - AD VISION

Have questions? Send us some feedback!

Submit your own review of this item.

Retail Price: $49.98
Your Price: $37.49
Quantity:
Item: dbg200

Aya the Vampire Slayer

Sep 24, 2008, 7:36:52 AM9/24/08
Galen <ga...@nekomimicon.net> wa:

>Evangelion, Neon Genesis DVD Platinum Complete Collection (Hyb)
>Holiday Edition

> * Date Available - Nov 18 2008

> * 750 Minutes
> * Format - Hybrid
> * Media - DVD
> * Publisher - AD VISION
>

>Retail Price: $109.98
>Your Price: $82.49

Yet another EVA release. Is there really anyone left who hasn't bought
this series that actually likes it? Or are they targetting the people
who've already bought every other edition they've released of it?

>Best Student Council DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) (Thinpak)

> * Date Available - Nov 11 2008

> * 650 Minutes
> * Format - Hybrid
> * Media - DVD
> * Publisher - AD VISION
>

>Retail Price: $49.98
>Your Price: $37.49

What do people think of this series? I've seen a preview or two of it
from various DVDs, but I can't tell just based on that whether or not
it's something I would be interested in.

>Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040 DVD Complete Collection (Hyb)

> * Date Available - Nov 25 2008

> * 650 Minutes
> * Format - Hybrid
> * Media - DVD
> * Publisher - AD VISION
>

>Retail Price: $49.98
>Your Price: $37.49

Wasn't someone asking about this recently? Well, I guess it is findable
now (well, in Nov at least). Although that doesn't really help the folks
who are have all of it except one of the singles.

--
"Care must be exorcised when handring Opiticar System as it is apts to
be sticked by dusts and hand-fat." --Japanese Translators

"Keep your fingers off the lens." --Elton Byington, English Translator

Rob Kelk

Sep 24, 2008, 9:19:07 AM9/24/08
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:36:52 +0000 (UTC), Aya the Vampire Slayer
<ry...@gatech.rmv.this.part.edu> wrote:

<snip>

>>Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040 DVD Complete Collection (Hyb)
>
>> * Date Available - Nov 25 2008
>> * 650 Minutes
>> * Format - Hybrid
>> * Media - DVD
>> * Publisher - AD VISION
>>
>>Retail Price: $49.98
>>Your Price: $37.49
>
>Wasn't someone asking about this recently? Well, I guess it is findable
>now (well, in Nov at least). Although that doesn't really help the folks
>who are have all of it except one of the singles.

At that price, it doesn't much matter... as long as they use the
Complete Collection DVD masters instead of the stripbox DVD masters.

--
Rob Kelk <http://robkelk.ottawa-anime.org/> e-mail: s/deadspam/gmail/
"I'm *not* a kid! Nyyyeaaah!" - Skuld (in "Oh My Goddess!" OAV #3)

Galen

Sep 24, 2008, 10:36:57 AM9/24/08
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:36:52 +0000 (UTC), Aya the Vampire Slayer
<ry...@gatech.rmv.this.part.edu> wrote:

>>Best Student Council DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) (Thinpak)
>
>> * Date Available - Nov 11 2008
>> * 650 Minutes
>> * Format - Hybrid
>> * Media - DVD
>> * Publisher - AD VISION
>>
>>Retail Price: $49.98
>>Your Price: $37.49
>
>What do people think of this series? I've seen a preview or two of it
>from various DVDs, but I can't tell just based on that whether or not
>it's something I would be interested in.

"You have a demonic hand-puppet -
use the demonic hand-puppet!"

But, nooooo -- it's all about how wonderful
everyone says Miss Wonderful is.

Actually, though, I never got through all of it,
so that's not a fair evaluation.

-Galen

Dave Watson

Sep 24, 2008, 11:21:55 AM9/24/08
On Sep 24, 9:19 am, robk...@deadspam.com (Rob Kelk) wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:36:52 +0000 (UTC), Aya the Vampire Slayer
>
> <ry...@gatech.rmv.this.part.edu> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> >>Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040 DVD Complete Collection (Hyb)
>
> >>    * Date Available - Nov 25 2008
> >>    * 650 Minutes
> >>    * Format - Hybrid
> >>    * Media - DVD
> >>    * Publisher - AD VISION
>
> >>Retail Price:   $49.98
> >>Your Price:     $37.49
>
> >Wasn't someone asking about this recently? Well, I guess it is findable
> >now (well, in Nov at least). Although that doesn't really help the folks
> >who are have all of it except one of the singles.
>
> At that price, it doesn't much matter... as long as they use the
> Complete Collection DVD masters instead of the stripbox DVD masters.

BGC 2040 was never released as a stripbox. Here's hoping they keep it
that way and leave all the Essential Anime additions on, including the
5.1 mix and the commentaries, since you can't buy it any other way
now, ADV.

Watson

Abraham Evangelista

Sep 24, 2008, 6:36:56 PM9/24/08
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 05:50:17 -0400, Galen <ga...@nekomimicon.net>
wrote:

>MAPS DVD (Hyb)
<snip>

Wow. They're really scraping the bottom of the back-catalog barrel
eh?

>Retail Price: $19.98
>Your Price: $14.99
>Quantity:
>Item: dma002
>========
>Nadia, Secret of the Blue Water TV Series DVD Collection 1 (Hyb)

<snip>

This is of course after I go and locate this on ebay. Well, at least
I didn't have to wait for it.

>Evangelion, Neon Genesis DVD Platinum Complete Collection (Hyb)
>Holiday Edition

<snip>

Holiday Edition? What? Did they repaint Unit 00 in red and green?

>Retail Price: $109.98
>Your Price: $82.49
>Quantity:
>Item: dngele1
>=========
>Happy Lesson DVD Complete Collection (Hyb)

<snip>

This is actually a really good deal!

>Retail Price: $39.98
>Your Price: $29.99
>Quantity:
>Item: dhl100
>========
>Best Student Council DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) (Thinpak)

<snip>

Woah, hold up a second... wasn't this one of the Soljizt titles?

>Retail Price: $49.98
>Your Price: $37.49
>Quantity:
>Item: dgosbx1
>========
>Area 88 OVA DVD (Hyb)

<snip>

And this is also a great deal.

>Retail Price: $19.98
>Your Price: $14.99
>Quantity:
>Item: daeo002
>=========
>Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040 DVD Complete Collection (Hyb)

<snip>

**SIGH**

Okay, All I need is volume 2. I don't need the rest of it, I don't
need the two volume thinpaks, I don't need this complete collection...
All I need is volume 2! I thought I had it when I bought a used disc
at suncoast, until I opened it and found... Volume 5.

Does anyone out there know of another copy of volume 2 I can buy?

--
Abraham Evangelista

darkst...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2008, 9:24:52 PM9/24/08
All November releases...

No. Fucking -- Hell -- No. Who's going to have the money??

And who's going to carry the shit of a long-dead company who is openly
trying to destroy the rest of the industry?

Mike

Farix

Sep 24, 2008, 9:39:32 PM9/24/08

Mike is suffering from ADV-DS (ADV Derangement Syndrome)

Farix, who looks forward to November and December because they are
"FEAST months" where he works.

darkst...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2008, 11:39:59 PM9/24/08
On Sep 24, 6:39 pm, Farix <dhstran...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I don't even have to look...

Just like the old AWA when they started rerunning the same two months
of matches OVER and OVER and OVER AGAIN.

They're dead, and the body should just be taken off the damn
respirator already before the cancer kills the rest of them even
faster than the shit-fest of a fanbase does.

Mike (And a criminal investigation of their accounting may be in
order too.)

Derek Janssen

Sep 24, 2008, 11:45:55 PM9/24/08
darkst...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Sep 24, 6:39 pm, Farix <dhstran...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>darkstar7...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>>And who's going to carry the shit of a long-dead company who is openly
>>>trying to destroy the rest of the industry?
>>
>>Mike is suffering from ADV-DS (ADV Derangement Syndrome)
>>
>>Farix, who looks forward to November and December because they are
>>"FEAST months" where he works.
>
> I don't even have to look...
>
> Just like the old AWA when they started rerunning the same two months
> of matches OVER and OVER and OVER AGAIN.

...DING! Non-Sequitir point to Farix! <high five>

Derek Janssen (and it's *just like* something ELSE fanboy-geeky I
suddenly wanted to change the discussion to, and then get huffy and
defensive when called on it!)
eja...@verizon.net

darkst...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2008, 12:40:50 AM9/25/08
On Sep 24, 8:45 pm, Derek Janssen <ejan...@nospam.verizon.net> wrote:
> darkstar7...@gmail.com wrote:

> > Just like the old AWA when they started rerunning the same two months
> > of matches OVER and OVER and OVER AGAIN.
>
> ...DING!  Non-Sequitir point to Farix!  <high five>
>
> Derek Janssen (and it's *just like* something ELSE fanboy-geeky I
> suddenly wanted to change the discussion to, and then get huffy and
> defensive when called on it!)

Congratulations for completely missing the entire point *steals the
point from Derek before he can give it to Farix, because he completely
missed it).

When the AWA was in its last several years (some accounts say 2, some
accounts say it went back to the Vince McMahon raids of television
stations in the Midwest and talent), Verne Gagne was rapidly going
bankrupt to try to compete.

Soon, the AWA was "alive", but damaging the pro wrestling scene with
bad product from over the hill nepotites who had no real understanding
that the AWA was dead and a long time at that. By the end, to keep
doing television time in Minneapolis, they showed the same jobber
matches over and over and over again.

We have the same situation here, Derek: A dead brand doing damage to
the industry as a whole, but they continue to insist they are alive --
if, for no other reason, than to bilk the living crap out of people.

Mike (... while its thieving "fanbase" bilks the living crap out of
them.)

Aya the Vampire Slayer

Sep 25, 2008, 11:50:26 AM9/25/08
darkst...@gmail.com wa:
>All November releases...

>No. Fucking -- Hell -- No. Who's going to have the money??

I has a money. What do I do wif it?

Waitin' for the Ouran season 1 box release next week before I order
anything. Going to order it and Avatar season 3 at the very least.

Hellsing Ultimate DVD 4 probably, maybe Black Cat boxset. Would like
Black Lagoon but I may have missed the boat on that one (does Funi just
distro Second Barrage? Or are they doing both?). Think I'll prolly pick
up Cowboy Bebop finally in the form of the remix collection (retail $50,
DDD $34).

I am definitely going to pick up the Detective Conan seasons boxsets
though. Probably in Nov, when the first 3 are all out. This was one of
those series that should never have been released as singles, because if
they ever had any notion of trying to release all of it, well, at 500+
episodes, that's a lot of freaking DVDs to find shelf space for (not
even considering the movies).

May also pick up the Death Note "season" collections too. I'm just not
sure about the rewatch value there, though. Collection 1 is episodes
1-20. (DDD is showing a manga 'boxset', all 13 vols for $80. that's
actually a really good price, for manga)

DDD seems to be offering the Ergo Proxy boxset cheap enough ($43) that I
may pick it up too, even though I'm not totally convinced of whether or
not it's worth watching.

-+-

My biggest problem right now is that shoujo is really my favorite
"genre" of anime/manga, and there are slim pickins out there for shoujo
anime right now. Ouran is a big new one, but what about Nana? Aishite
Baby? Daa^3? Sugar Sugar Rune? Umpteen other shoujo anime that have been
produced that will probably never see the light of day in R1.

It's these types of series that I would be willing to throw more than
$50/season at because I am a lot more sure that I'm going to like them
[without having seen at least a few episodes] than the misc "shounen"
series that get licensed here so easily.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 25, 2008, 1:58:33 PM9/25/08
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 21:39:32 -0400, Farix <dhstr...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>darkst...@gmail.com wrote:
>> All November releases...
>>
>> No. Fucking -- Hell -- No. Who's going to have the money??
>>
>> And who's going to carry the shit of a long-dead company who is openly
>> trying to destroy the rest of the industry?
>>
>> Mike
>
>Mike is suffering from ADV-DS (ADV Derangement Syndrome)

One can only wonder what an announcement regarding Rebuild of
Evangelion would do to him; better yet, the live action movie! ADV
has become his new Debbie Gibson, I guess they'll just have to deal
with . . .

>Farix, who looks forward to November and December because they are
>"FEAST months" where he works.

Retail, I take it?

DBBrandell

Sep 25, 2008, 2:18:58 PM9/25/08
Aya the Vampire Slayer wrote:
> darkst...@gmail.com wa:
>> All November releases...
>
>> No. Fucking -- Hell -- No. Who's going to have the money??
>
> I has a money. What do I do wif it?

( ... snip ... )

> Would like
> Black Lagoon but I may have missed the boat on that one (does Funi just
> distro Second Barrage? Or are they doing both?).

Believe they're doing both, but the boxes are still labeled Geneon.

Right Stuf is having a sale on Geneon, by the way. But most of the
Black Lagoon stuff is listed as 'on order from the manufacturer.'

DBB

Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)

Sep 25, 2008, 7:06:20 PM9/25/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 21:39:32 -0400, Farix <dhstr...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> darkst...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> All November releases...
>>>
>>> No. Fucking -- Hell -- No. Who's going to have the money??
>>>
>>> And who's going to carry the shit of a long-dead company who is openly
>>> trying to destroy the rest of the industry?
>>>
>>> Mike
>> Mike is suffering from ADV-DS (ADV Derangement Syndrome)
>>

> One can only wonder what an announcement regarding Rebuild of
> Evangelion would do to him; better yet, the live action movie! ADV
> has become his new Debbie Gibson, I guess they'll just have to deal
> with . . .

Evangelion: The Live Action Movie, starring Debbie Gibson.

--
Sea Wasp
/^\

darkst...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2008, 8:54:37 PM9/25/08
On Sep 25, 10:58 am, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:

>     One can only wonder what an announcement regarding Rebuild of
> Evangelion would do to him; better yet, the live action movie!  ADV
> has become his new Debbie Gibson, I guess they'll just have to deal
> with . . .

Then they better call the cops -- _FAST_!!

(And that's no joke, either, Antonio...)

*not personally sure _why_, but, if they really think that's the case,
perhaps it's time to get the FBI some protection for Greenfield and
the rest of the angry old men (crooks?) there...*

> >Farix, who looks forward to November and December because they are
> >"FEAST months" where he works.
>
>    Retail, I take it?

I think he better get a reality check if that's the case. This is
going to be one cold Christmas -- and I think there's going to be
people who either are going to rob their way to presents, or be unable
to give them this year.

Mike

darkst...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2008, 8:55:36 PM9/25/08
On Sep 25, 4:06 pm, "Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)"
<seaw...@sgeinc.invalid.com> wrote:

>         Evangelion: The Live Action Movie, starring Debbie Gibson.

*head blows up at the visual*

OK, one question, Sea Gnat?

Asuka or Rei??

Mike

darkst...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2008, 9:01:32 PM9/25/08
On Sep 25, 8:50 am, Aya the Vampire Slayer
<ry...@gatech.rmv.this.part.edu> wrote:
> darkstar7...@gmail.com wa:

> >All November releases...
> >No.  Fucking -- Hell -- No.  Who's going to have the money??
>
> I has a money. What do I do wif it?
>
> Waitin' for the Ouran season 1 box release next week before I order
> anything. Going to order it and Avatar season 3 at the very least.
>
> Hellsing Ultimate DVD 4 probably, maybe Black Cat boxset. Would like
> Black Lagoon but I may have missed the boat on that one (does Funi just
> distro Second Barrage? Or are they doing both?). Think I'll prolly pick
> up Cowboy Bebop finally in the form of the remix collection (retail $50,
> DDD $34).
>
> I am definitely going to pick up the Detective Conan seasons boxsets
> though. Probably in Nov, when the first 3 are all out. This was one of
> those series that should never have been released as singles, because if
> they ever had any notion of trying to release all of it, well, at 500+
> episodes, that's a lot of freaking DVDs to find shelf space for (not
> even considering the movies).
>
> May also pick up the Death Note "season" collections too. I'm just not
> sure about the rewatch value there, though. Collection 1 is episodes
> 1-20. (DDD is showing a manga 'boxset', all 13 vols for $80. that's
> actually a really good price, for manga)

You made my point for me. Why continue to scrounge over the bones of
a long-dead company when the last of the realistic season releases are
coming out?

(FWIW, I'm waiting for Ouran as well.)

And, now that ADV has largely finished off singles as a viable means
of release, they're forced to sell the season sets, which require a
HIGHER initial investment.

> My biggest problem right now is that shoujo is really my favorite
> "genre" of anime/manga, and there are slim pickins out there for shoujo
> anime right now. Ouran is a big new one, but what about Nana? Aishite
> Baby? Daa^3? Sugar Sugar Rune? Umpteen other shoujo anime that have been
> produced that will probably never see the light of day in R1.

Wouldn't bother with Nana because there's no real chance Viz is going
to finish it (which see Full Moon).

Mike

Derek Janssen

Sep 25, 2008, 9:05:08 PM9/25/08
darkst...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Sep 25, 10:58 am, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>

>> One can only wonder what an announcement regarding Rebuild of
>>Evangelion would do to him; better yet, the live action movie! ADV
>>has become his new Debbie Gibson, I guess they'll just have to deal
>>with . . .
>
> Then they better call the cops -- _FAST_!!
>
> (And that's no joke, either, Antonio...)
>
> *not personally sure _why_,

(Well...work on it for a bit.)

Derek Janssen (the rest of us got it)
eja...@verizon.net

Aya the Vampire Slayer

Sep 26, 2008, 9:40:59 AM9/26/08
darkst...@gmail.com wa:
>On Sep 25, 4:06?pm, "Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)"
><seaw...@sgeinc.invalid.com> wrote:

>> ? ? ? ? Evangelion: The Live Action Movie, starring Debbie Gibson.

>*head blows up at the visual*

>OK, one question, Sea Gnat?

>Asuka or Rei??

Ritsuko!

darkst...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2008, 10:09:55 AM9/26/08
On Sep 26, 6:40 am, Aya the Vampire Slayer
<ry...@gatech.rmv.this.part.edu> wrote:
> darkstar7...@gmail.com wa:

> >On Sep 25, 4:06?pm, "Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)"
> ><seaw...@sgeinc.invalid.com> wrote:
> >> ? ? ? ? Evangelion: The Live Action Movie, starring Debbie Gibson.
> >*head blows up at the visual*
> >OK, one question, Sea Gnat?
> >Asuka or Rei??
>
> Ritsuko!

The scientist... I guess Deborah would be a bit too old for Rei or
Asuka (though she'd definitely have the legs for the latter) -- but I
was thinking some of you might think Misato...

Mike

Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)

Sep 26, 2008, 10:30:17 AM9/26/08
Aya the Vampire Slayer wrote:
> darkst...@gmail.com wa:
>> On Sep 25, 4:06?pm, "Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)"
>> <seaw...@sgeinc.invalid.com> wrote:
>
>>> ? ? ? ? Evangelion: The Live Action Movie, starring Debbie Gibson.
>
>> *head blows up at the visual*
>
>> OK, one question, Sea Gnat?
>
>> Asuka or Rei??
>
> Ritsuko!

I was thinking she'd have to be Misato, actually; she's far too old to
play either of the teeners. (I have no idea what she looks like these
days, it was just an idea combining both of Starky's dark obsessions)

Aya the Vampire Slayer

Sep 26, 2008, 10:27:40 AM9/26/08
"Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)" <sea...@sgeinc.invalid.com> wa:

>Aya the Vampire Slayer wrote:
>> darkst...@gmail.com wa:

>>> *head blows up at the visual*
>>
>>> OK, one question, Sea Gnat?
>>
>>> Asuka or Rei??
>>
>> Ritsuko!

> I was thinking she'd have to be Misato, actually; she's far too
>old to play either of the teeners. (I have no idea what she looks like
>these days, it was just an idea combining both of Starky's dark
>obsessions)

You mean you didn't buy that "Deborah Gibson" issue of playboy from a
couple years ago? She looks pretty good, I'd say. :]

Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)

Sep 26, 2008, 10:42:28 AM9/26/08
Aya the Vampire Slayer wrote:
> "Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)" <sea...@sgeinc.invalid.com> wa:
>> Aya the Vampire Slayer wrote:
>>> darkst...@gmail.com wa:
>>> Ritsuko!
>
>> I was thinking she'd have to be Misato, actually; she's far too
>> old to play either of the teeners. (I have no idea what she looks like
>> these days, it was just an idea combining both of Starky's dark
>> obsessions)
>
> You mean you didn't buy that "Deborah Gibson" issue of playboy from a
> couple years ago? She looks pretty good, I'd say. :]

Only a couple years ago? Given the usual Playboy preference for women
barely out of their teens, Debbie must've aged VERY well. Or else you're
using "couple of years" in the Old Codger mode, where it means "a decade
or two".

Aya the Vampire Slayer

Sep 26, 2008, 10:46:19 AM9/26/08

I think it was 2005.
*checks*
Ayup.

NSFW, obviously. Boobies only.
http://www.deb-ski.com/index.php?page=debinplayboy
(Is Mikey the webmaster of this site??)

Message has been deleted

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 26, 2008, 12:21:12 PM9/26/08

No doubt Darky has a copy of that issue . . . a
stained-into-near-unrecognition copy . . . maybe multiple copies to
deal with all those pages permanently stuck together . . .

>NSFW, obviously. Boobies only.
>http://www.deb-ski.com/index.php?page=debinplayboy
>(Is Mikey the webmaster of this site??)

You're assuming he'd know how to run a website . . .

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 26, 2008, 6:23:53 PM9/26/08

Considering pro-wrestling entered one of its golden ages (the late
1990s) after the AWA collapsed, it seems Darky's saying that if ADV
collapses anime will too have a resurgence! Either way, so much for
"dead" . . .

Continuing the pro-wrestling motiff:

Darky: "ADV is dead! DEAD, DEAD, DEAD!!!"
*everything goes dark*
*clocktower bell rings*
*lights back on*
*ADV is behind Darky*
*Darky turns around*
*Darky gets choke-slammed to hell by ADV*
*cue UV/blue lighting*
*ADV rolls eyes back,does pose, stick tongue out*

--
- ReFlex 76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between
looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer