Funimation - Ass Dance for an iPod!

1 view

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 20, 2008, 1:13:48 AM10/20/08
The title says it all: Send Funimation a video of yourself doing
Shin Chan's Ass Dance, do it right - as far as the Shin-writer/judges
are concerned, and you just might win an iPod Touch!:

<http://www.shinchanshow.com/assdance/>

No mention of whether the iPod itself will be Shin Chan themed . .
.

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

The Relic

Oct 20, 2008, 1:34:40 AM10/20/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez wrote:
> The title says it all: Send Funimation a video of yourself doing
> Shin Chan's Ass Dance, do it right - as far as the Shin-writer/judges
> are concerned, and you just might win an iPod Touch!:
>
> <http://www.shinchanshow.com/assdance/>
>

> No mention of whether the iPod itself will be Shin Chan themed . .

I have worn a Menchi hat to a con, I have even wore a pair of briefs
(clean) on my head for a comic contest (I won ^_^), but there is NO
WAY IN HELL, that I will be a'wavin' my wrinkly old ass for an IPod
(maybe a PS3..uh, guys? I know yer all out there, I hear the screams
of "my MIND!!!" o_O)!

sanjian

Oct 20, 2008, 7:55:53 AM10/20/08

"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message

> The title says it all: Send Funimation a video of yourself doing
> Shin Chan's Ass Dance, do it right - as far as the Shin-writer/judges
> are concerned, and you just might win an iPod Touch!:
>
> <http://www.shinchanshow.com/assdance/>

I did not spend ten years in the navy and rise up through the ranks to sell
my ass for that low price. No, sir. There's a $500 minimum on this
backside, baby.

> No mention of whether the iPod itself will be Shin Chan themed . .

Even worse.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 20, 2008, 1:41:44 PM10/20/08
On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 01:34:40 -0400, The Relic
<reli...@ameritech.net> wrote:

>Antonio E. Gonzalez wrote:
>> The title says it all: Send Funimation a video of yourself doing
>> Shin Chan's Ass Dance, do it right - as far as the Shin-writer/judges
>> are concerned, and you just might win an iPod Touch!:
>>
>> <http://www.shinchanshow.com/assdance/>
>>

>> No mention of whether the iPod itself will be Shin Chan themed . .
>
>I have worn a Menchi hat to a con, I have even wore a pair of briefs
>(clean) on my head for a comic contest (I won ^_^), but there is NO
>WAY IN HELL, that I will be a'wavin' my wrinkly old ass for an IPod
>(maybe a PS3..uh, guys? I know yer all out there, I hear the screams
>of "my MIND!!!" o_O)!

. . .

. . .

. . .

Ok, now I have to . . .:

And I would do anything for swag
I'd watch a 4Kids dub and hack
I would do anything for swag
I'll never cut in line and that's a fact

But I'll never forget the way this feels right now--
Oh no--no way--
I would do anything for swag
But I won't do that
I won't do that