Anime Companion Supplement - Feb 14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Gilles Poitras

Feb 14, 2009, 1:14:11 PM2/14/09
This week I have three entries I have been saving for Valentine's Day.

I won't say what they are you have to go to the blog to find out.

http://gillespoitras.blogspot.com/

By the way these are just text but the topics are not workplace safe.

Or for those under 18, in other words don't let your folks see these.

--
Gilles Poitras
Profession: Librarian Obsession: Anime

sanjian

Feb 14, 2009, 1:37:01 PM2/14/09
Gilles Poitras wrote:
> This week I have three entries I have been saving for Valentine's Day.

*stabs brutally*

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Feb 15, 2009, 8:27:05 PM2/15/09
On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 10:14:11 -0800, Gilles Poitras
<For-add...@www.koyagi.com> wrote:

>This week I have three entries I have been saving for Valentine's Day.
>
>I won't say what they are you have to go to the blog to find out.
>
>http://gillespoitras.blogspot.com/
>
>By the way these are just text but the topics are not workplace safe.
>
>Or for those under 18, in other words don't let your folks see these.

. . .

I'll just say I've seen the first two in anime, and leave it at
that; well, and a variation of the latter in a live-action movie . . .

--

- ReFlex76