[Semi-OT][STRIPS] Curtis - "Ain't Japanese"

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jul 19, 2008, 12:35:46 AM7/19/08
Subtle mention of anime in a little arc about a "traditional
Disney animator" reduced to being a "sandwich artist" after beign
layed off as CGI films took over . . .:

<http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/curtis.asp?date=20080718>

Here's the rest of it . . .:

<http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/curtis.asp?date=20080714>

<http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/curtis.asp?date=20080715>

<http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/curtis.asp?date=20080716>

<http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/curtis.asp?date=20080717>

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Relic

Jul 19, 2008, 12:52:10 AM7/19/08
Antonio E. Gonzalez wrote:
> Subtle mention of anime in a little arc about a "traditional
> Disney animator" reduced to being a "sandwich artist" after beign
> layed off as CGI films took over . . .:
>
> <http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/curtis.asp?date=20080718>
>
> Here's the rest of it . . .:
>
> <http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/curtis.asp?date=20080714>
>
> <http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/curtis.asp?date=20080715>
>
> <http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/curtis.asp?date=20080716>
>
> <http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/curtis.asp?date=20080717>

Man, I didn't even realize that strip was still around (I last
saw originals from maybe 35 years ago in my local paper)...
Of course there are truckloads of non-Japanese animators.
Namely, Korean and Chinese animators...