Eva - The Infamous Mind-rape scene . . . uncut!

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Aug 7, 2008, 9:15:23 PM8/7/08
With the release of Rebuild of Evangelion's next movie imminent . .
. eventually . . . I mean it has to happen . . . anyway, here's that
infamous scene where Asuka is mind-raped by Arael/The Fifteenth Angel,
uncut, as Anno meant it to be before he was told to tone it down.
Besides yet another look at how freakin' intense the show could get,
and even a little potential look at how things might develop with
Shinji (see how she reacts to his image/presence) . . .:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJQI4RIEx34>

--
- ReFlex 76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between
looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer