I just wanted to tell you about this Free Anime Game

BLOOD POET

Jul 12, 2008, 4:22:59 AM7/12/08

The Phantom Flan Flinger

Jul 13, 2008, 2:29:43 PM7/13/08
In article <7794-487...@storefull-3111.bay.webtv.net>,
BLOOD POET <BLOO...@webtv.net> wrote:

> Hello

Hi.

> i'm jason aka Necro Go

Rather an unfortunate nick, if I may say so!

> I just wanted to leave a post about this cool FREE and NO DOWN LOAD
> anime game, it's called Billy v.s the SnakeMan and it's based on naruto.

Oh, bloody hell, another Narutard! Oh well, takes all sorts...

> i love it bc

You loved it that long ago? Are you really that old?!? Or the game for
that matter...

> i'm on web tv and i can do most stuff on it, it's hard to find things
> that work with web tv

To be expected. Is Web TV actually still being developed now?

> so i was glad to find it, but you can play it on what ever you have.

Maybe. A few helpful hints about the sort of things it actually requires,
say for example if it is a Flash game and what version it needs as a
minimum might help, but press on.

> well i'm posting bc

Cripes! You really ARE that old, then, if you posted it that long ago!
What medium did you use?

> my village needs more ppl.

ppl? Your village needs more power packed lunches? I can understand that.
People get hungry, after all!

> we are a great village

Huh! They all say that!

> but we lost alot of players (bc

I'm not surprised, considering how long ago that was now!

> after so many days with out playing u

So which university did you want to play? Did you ask them first?

> get kicked out. but it's a really easy game and it doesn't take much
> time.

Playability is the key. If the game is playable, then it matters not what
graphics level you have and how fast your system is. Something that a few
games designers and console manufacturers could do with learning!

> so idk

IDK? Wasn't that a form of socket? (The moral of this story is never to
use mnemonics unless you know they are universally accepted).

> why they didn't play) so i thought this would be a good
> place to look for new player.

Well, it's a thought, but you might want to explain a little bit about
what the game actually involves. Even if it is Narutard based, which might
put some off, if you say what is so good about it, it may still draw
interest.

> once you get started then maybe you can
> join my village. my village name is the Forsaken village,

The Forsaken Village? Then no wonder you lost all your players!!! ;)

<snip>

> so check it out,

Sorry, but "check it out" really makes me cringe!

> and if you like it then join up and maybe you can join
> my village!!

What, so it isn't forsaken anymore? You'll need some more lunches, in that
case!

> if you join the game let me know, <snip address> and maybe you can
> join my village.

> so have fun and i hope you love this game like i do.

Fairy Nuff. Oh, and I hope the CAPS key on your keyboard starts working
again soon!

--
//\ // Who *is* The Phantom Flan Flinger?
// \//

... Don't eat yellow snow.