Fanfic plagiarism alert!

MaryMorris

Oct 18, 2002, 11:00:57 PM10/18/02
Please note:

http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/cloud9_fanfics/my_fanfics.html

Base page and guestbook: http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/cloud9_fanfics/

The following stories listed on this site - which the siteowner
(Litt...@msn.com) claims as her own - are plagiarized:

'Iscariot Wept' (Tenchi Muyo) - original author: Hospitaller
'Wanting More' (Tenchi Muyo) - original author: Diane Long

Both stories are archived in the Tenchi Muyo Fanfiction Archive as the work of
the real authors and have been for some time.

There is a THIRD story on this site which the author claims as her own. The
title is "Eternally Yours" and it seems to be a Sailor Moon story. It is no
doubt plagiarized too, but we have been unable to identify from where. The
first sentence is included below, so that someone can help us identify the REAL
author so that they can be notified that someone has stolen their story:

QUOTE
Serena blinked away the sleepiness and rubbed her eyes vigorously.
She put her hair into a ponytail and did some stretches.
END QUOTE

Thanks for your help!

Benjamin Goldberg

Oct 20, 2002, 1:52:50 AM10/20/02
[snip stuff about plagarised stuff]

http://www.fortunecity.com/millenium/sherwood/99/smey1.html

--
my $n = 2; print +(split //, 'e,4c3H r ktulrnsJ2tPaeh'
."\n1oa! er")[map $n = ($n * 24 + 30) % 31, (42) x 26]