[AMG/Ranma][FanFic] Marriage Wishes 3

Luke Thrythlind Green

Apr 17, 2002, 10:02:09 AM4/17/02
"Finally got here," Ryouga gasped, limping into the post office and
panting. Night had fallen, but he could still get into the public
parts where the mail boxes were kept, and he was certain that THIS
time he had the right post office. He had even bothered to read the
sign before accosting some random passerby.
He still wished it was the Chicago post office box that had received
the package. Chicago had great hot dogs.
It had been a difficult journey since he had checked on this mail box
over the phone. He had been overjoyed and set out at once
from...whereever he was.
First had been that strange demon that had tried to "take his energy"
or something just before he beat it to a bloody pulp and walked away.
The youma was crawling along trying to figure out what had happened
when the Sailor Senshi arrived in a highly confused state. They didn't
bother to question the situation, however, and after Sailor Moon had
wiped the youma out, they decided the easy, if mysterious, victory
with an ice cream party.
Next were the five odd people in multi-colored jumpsuits with no
discernable openings moving around in exaggerated poses, martial arts
or otherwise. Ryouga had sort of walked through a collection of the
gel men that were fighting them and was leaving as they started
talking about a "mysterious bandanna-ed ranger" and calling for
something called "zords."
Then there was that island, and the brief encounter with Godzilla.
Ryouga hoped that the big lizard wouldn't get it in his mind to follow
him to Tokyo because of that. He was certain that the creature knew
that shi shi hokodan was a complete accident, really, it was.
(Godzilla, on the other hand, had barely noticed and merely rolled
over in his sleep)
Through it all he had run across his home once (unfortunately his
parents returned on "vacation") and two of his other post office boxes
that he had scattered across Tokyo just in case. It was amazing how
much Shinjuku looked like Kyoto though, or how much Tomobiki looked
like Osaka. Then yesterday fighting Ranma and then those strange guys
that were chasing that woman that...
Ryouga clamped a hand over his nose as he remembered the goddess
kissing him. A goddess had kissed him, and Ranma, Shampoo, but that
wasn't important. A GODDESS had kissed HIM. Ryouga pinched his nose
closed a little more and remembered why he was there.
Finally, after all this time, he would be free of the pig.
All he had to do was find the PO Box.
After about an hour of searching Ryouga finally managed to find the PO
Box with the right number inserted his key nervously. The lock clicked
and the box opened revealing a small package. Instantly the package
was torn open revealing a boxed canteen, and a note, which Ryouga
failed to notice.
"YES!!" he shouted, taking the canteen and opening it. "I'M FREEE!
HAHAHAHAHA...huh?" Ryouga blinked as, in pouring the water over
himself, he suddenly found himself shorter, with a higher pitched
voice, and a slightly different center of gravity. "He" knew...he just
knew what had happened, but didn't want to believe it.
Ryouga cinched his eyes closed tightly and tilted his head down, then
slowly cracked his eyes open to see that SHE had indeed joined Ranma
and Herb in the ranks of the aquatransexuals. Glancing to her
reflexion in the window, she showed that she had approximately the
same build as Ranma and Herb's female form, but quite a bit taller and
stronger, maybe. He still had his fangs, though his hair was now a
deep, forest, green.
"WHAT THE HELL!?!" Ryouga demanded shrilly. She turned back to the
package and ripped through finding the note and scanning over it.
"Dear Customer, we regret to inform you that at the time we received
your request that the last reserves of our nannichuan HAD ALREADY BEEN
PURCHASED!?! by the Tendo Dojo and SHAMPOO!!?!? of the Joketsuzoku. We
have refunded your accounts the price of the nannichuan and instead
given you a free sample of nyannichuan!!!!! which, fortunately, was
one of the thirty-eight springs to survive the events at Jusendo in
which you played a part and were thus presented with the gift of our
catalog. At least in this way you will be spared the spring of drowned
pig curse and being a walking meal anytime you get splashed with cold
water. Signed Jusenkyo Products Incorporated Representative, Li Mau.
PS - Plum says 'Hi.'"
Ryouga fumed for several seconds, her mind threatening to cease
function for a little while until one overriding fact was pointed out
to her by her somewhat frantically spinning mind. She had known about
the Tendos' nannichuan, it had been partially his fault in destroying
after all. It had been really stupid to fight over it, considering
that there was enough for at least a couple of people. Then again, by
the time Ryouga had gotten there, the fight had already been taking
place. However...
"Shampoo has nannichuan," Ryouga realized, and then she was off into
the wilds again. Well, off into the street, which was pretty much the
same thing to Ryouga. At least...eventually...it was the same thing.

*******

"Why didn't I see it before?" Genma demanded suddenly outloud. It
would have been a more worry-causing event if it were not for
something else going on upstairs.
"Akane!! You've been in there for an hour and a half!" Ranma said,
knocking on the door.
"Akane please," Soun whined, trying not to cry, trying not to think
about crying, or rivers, or waterfalls, or..."Akane as your father I
ORDER you to leave that room."
"We need to get in there Akane," Kasumi said politely, if urgently.
"I'm uhh...almost done," Akane's voice said.
"You've been saying that this whole time!" Ranma reminded her
irritably. "What are you doing in there anyway?" Ranma glanced around
at the disbelieving stares. "I know, okay? I'm not THAT stupid."
"I knew I should have shelled out for an extra bathroom," Nabiki
muttered angrily. "Look, I'm walking to the diner and using their's.
You all can wait for Little Miss Hormonal if you want, I'm out of
here."
Nabiki started to turn away from her spot at the head of the door, but
her comment was suddenly rewarded by an opening door. The door
revealed Akane in a somewhat disheveled hurriedly put on school
uniform, somewhat breathless, hair out of place and looking very red.
"WHO called me 'little Miss Hormonal?'" she demanded. Nabiki breezed
past her, ignoring the surprise expressions on other people's faces.
"One of the usual suspects," Nabiki. "I'm sure you can deal with it."
Then she was in the restroom and shutting the door solidly behind her.
"NABIKI!!!" Kasumi said in an aghast tone as she realized just what
had happened. From behind the door the sound of Nabiki's relief was
quite loud and obvious.
"RANMA!!" Akane declared.
Ranma gulped and turned to look from the door to Akane nervously. And
flinched back, presenting warding symbols as that day-dreamy
expression seemed to be on her face by the time he turned to see her
face.
"Akane?" Ranma asked.
"Hai..." Akane said dreamily.
"Akane," Kasumi asked. "Are you feeling okay?"
"Hmmm?" Akane asked, turning slowly toward her sister for a moment and
glancing back at Ranma and sighing dramatically. If the three of them
weren't so determined to be the next one into the bathroom, they'd
probably would have bolted by now.
"Akane, this is father," Soun said. Akane blinked and shook her head.
"Stop behaving so foolishly this instant!" She blinked a couple of
more times then turned bright red.
"Was I just..." Akane pointed to the bathroom and gestured for a
moment. "OH KAMIIIIIiiiiiii," another dreamy smile appeared on her
face. "Ranma you look so cute when you get scared like that...."
"Uh, Ranma," Kasumi said, hesitantly, glancing between the restroom
and Akane. "Perhaps you should take Akane out to eat...yes that would
be a good idea."
"Err, yeah, I guess," Ranma said.
He was half-way down the block and spliting his concentration between
the distracted Akane and his bladder when he realized just what Kasumi
had pulled on him.
"Good grief, she IS related to Nabiki," Ranma muttered. He had
sometimes secretly believed that Kasumi was adopted or something.
"Huh?" Akane said, shaking her head out again.
Unbeknownst to her, the spell was starting to fade away now. Not to
mention that the spell did respond in accordance with how much she
remained repressed. Other than that it didn't force any action, and
well...
Akane HAD just released about an hour and half's worth of repressed
desires.
"Were you talking about Kasumi?" Akane asked narrowly.
"Errr...no," Ranma said nervously as they reached the diner, and Ranma
vanished into the restroom.
"What's his problem?" Akane asked vaguely, she wandered to a seat and
sat down to wait.
"Sorry, Akane," Ranma said.
"Hmmm," Akane said pleasantly, staring off into space.
"Err," Ranma said. "Has the waitress been by yet?"
"I think I want some cherries," Akane sighed.
"Uhhh...." The mini-Urd that had been left behind at the dojo laughed
uproarously, if quietly as soon as Akane mentioned wanting cherries.
~As soon as I pop into the main memory,~ the mini-Urd thought. ~I'm
going to just love this girl.~
The mini-Urds watching the Nekohanten and Ryouga's house had a much
more boring time. Though the one watching Ukyou was certainly having a
fun time imagining the girl in other ways.

*******

Shampoo sighed as she walked across her camping sight and secured the
jug in its hiding place. She hadn't really found an answer for her
dillemma yet. Well, she had, she just wasn't certain how it would turn
out.
She wasn't going to go back home just yet. No, first, she'd saw how
this turned out, and then she would see about home.

*******

"So," Kodachi said. "What is your plan, Urd-san?"
"So formal, Dachi?" Urd asked smirking.
"I do not want to go leaping into anything," Kodachi said. "I have
done that once already, and the results were...unfavorable."
"I know about you chasing Ranma, honey," Urd said. "If you remember,
by goals end up with you getting him. Even if you have to share a
little."
"Actually," Kodachi said. "I was referring to something at school."
"Really," Urd said leaning forward in her seat to look over Kodachi
appraisingly. "Your all-girls school? No wonder you were so willing to
come along last night."
"One of the teachers, Urd-san," Kodachi said pointedly. "All the girls
are too afraid of me. As for why I 'came along' last night, I must say
it was that kiss as I was putting you in the taxi." Kodachi blushed.
"It felt like I be...it felt exiquisite."
"Thanks, I try," Urd said, as she desparately tried to remember the
kiss. "So what is this problem with your teacher now?"
"To make a long story short, he tried to blackmail me, and then
suddenly turned ill and had to leave school for medical reasons,"
Kodachi smiled deviously as she said that. Until she noticed that Urd
was frowning now. "Is something wrong, Urd-san?"
"Did one of your parents abandon you, Dachi?" Urd asked. Kodachi
flinched and frowned deeply. "I'll take that as a yes." ~Her demon
parent was a greater demon....not just one of the demon races like
Ryouga's parents. This opened up a big can of worms.~
"Why, pray tell, do you ask such a question?" Kodachi demanded.
~What, did Peorth send down an abridged version of this case-file?~
Urd asked herself. ~Probably something in it she didn't want me to see
before taking this assignment.~

*******

"So Urd was in the area," one of three red-eyed demonesses said. "She
is one Norn, we are all three Furies." Her two sisters nodded in
confirmation. As greater demons, those demons that had been gods and
goddesses before the Morninglord cursed them all in spite at their
failure to overcome heaven, they had long ago dropped most of the
inhuman traits that marked them as such, though the blood filled eyes
remained.
"Tisiphone is correct," another demoness said. They were virtually
identical except that they seemed of differing ages. "She was probably
just passing through anyway, Aitvaras."
"It is coming to a delicate point," one of the two male demons in the
room said. He too, had overtime dropped his black cat image in favor
of the humanity many greater demons imitated. "And I'll have you know,
Megaera, that your little charge helped defend her."
"You're not even going to mention that both of your charges SAW you
and FOUGHT you," another demoness shouted angrily. "Are you? You're
just lucky that Urd doesn't pay much attention to things."
"Alecto, are you perhaps...angry about something?" the other demon
asked the Fury of Unceasing Anger.
"Bite me, Ays," the woman said. "If it weren't for you and that cat I
could have had the girl married by now..."
"And then killed by my charge, of course," Megaera, the Jealous One,
agreed.
"I still want mine to kill her after that," Tisiphone said. She was
the Avenger of Murder, an odd title for a demon really, until one
considered that she usually inspired the murder in the first place.
"But no, you have to get dramatic have her commit suicide...or
whatever these Japanese call it."
Megaera narrowed her eyes and glared at her sister. They worked well
together, like their equivalents among the gods, the Norns. In the
short run they worked together even better than the Norns, considering
the greater amount of free rein and power they had being all first
class. In the long-term, however, their bickering usually got the
better of them.
"Stow it, sis," Magaera grumbled. "I want maximum shock value for her
father when he learns his wish got his baby girl killed."
"And leave me alone," Ays snapped. "I'd have been over and done with
this simple vengeance wish if Aitvaras and you three would stay out of
my way!"
"I need Ranma Saotome to become the greatest martial artist of his
time first," Aitvaras said coolly. "The greatest of a short, hellish,
span of time, that is."
"And I need him to marry Akane!" Alecto snapped angrily.
"What about them!" Ays demanded, pointing at Tisiphone and Megaera.
"By her laws, she's already married to him and it's not working out.
And you only need to Kuonji to 'settle' with him!"
"Until Shampoo's life is exiled shadow of her former self," Tisiphone
said. "I have NOT completed my wish. She needs to have her life cast
on the rocks, not merely hit a bumpy patch in the water."
"And HOW can Ukyou 'settle' with the Saotomes if they're dead?"
Megaera asked.
"ENOUGH!" Aitvaras snapped angrily. "WE'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS ALL
BEFORE!!! We HAVE a plan that settles EVERYBODY'S situation." He
paused, took a deep breath and continued in a calmer tone. "Ranma
Saotome becomes the greatest martial artist of his time, fulfilling
Genma Saotome's wish. He gets married to Akane. After a short, bitter
honeymoon, Shampoo tries to kill Akane and is left a crippled shell of
her former glory. She ends up shunned by her entire tribe including
that idiot Mousse, and is eventually drawn into an abusive
relationship with that Kuno boy, and finally gets killed by his
sister, after she insures that our side gets another generation of
Kunos to torment. Ryouga learns a technique, provided by Ays, of
course, to impart his oni-strength, rakshasha-berserker rage, and his
own depression into somebody else and targets Ukyou with it. Ukyou
under the effect of this technique flys into a rage and kills Ranma
and Akane then kills herself. Caught bemoaning causing the death of
the two girls, after finally getting his vengeance in this indirect
way, Ryouga is killed by Soun Tendo. He and Genma blame each other for
this whole debacle and fight a battle that ends in both their deaths.
Mr. Kuonji, excuse me, Kuonji-san, learns of his daughter's death and
commits suicide as well. Shampoo's grandmother, Lotion, is already
dead and in Hell since SHE actually contacted US, so we don't have to
worry about her. Does ANY of this sound FAMILIAR?!"
"Aitvaras," Megaera said coolly. "Allow me to remind you that you and
Ays are both second class demons?"
"While you three are first class," Aitvaras said with a catty grin.
"Yes, I know, but we need to get back on the problem, not continue
this tripping over each other's feet like we have been doing."
"Why don't we just kill Mara and get rid of Urd that way, just in
case?" Alecto asked. Her sisters thwacked her on the back of the head.
"If the doublet system was triggered by infighting," Tisiphone said.
"There'd be a lot fewer old gods running around."
"Out of curiousity," Ays said. "Where is Mara? She has a wish on the
line in Nerima too, doesn't she?"
"Do you remember the nature of that wish," Megaera asked.
"Oh right," Ays said, smirking. "I forgot."
"Urd is one goddess," Megaera said. "And she is most likely here on a
lark. She almost definitely doesn't have the Ultimate Force behind
her. And even if she does, it'll only apply to one or two of us. There
is no way heaven can produce one wish to counter ALL of our wishes."
"Tisiphone," Alecto said. "Isn't that your girl going by right now?"
The demons looked out the storefront to see Shampoo walk buy carrying
a jug that reeked of magic to their senses.
"Nannichuan," Tisiphone said. "What does she plan to do with that?"

*******

"My mother sort of did the same thing to me," Urd said. "She took up
with my father's enemies, tried to drag me into the mess to. If it
weren't for my half-sisters I'd probably be...something you wouldn't
like very much."
"I see," Kodachi said, she looked down sounding sad. "My mother left
us when I was six. I can still remember her just leaving and saying
she'd never be back again." Urd walked over to comfort Kodachi gently
hugging the smaller girl.
"Everything will be alright," Urd whispered. Kodachi nodded and hugged
the white-haired woman back. She pulled back and took a steadying
breath.
"That, I suppose, is enough of the sad truth," Kodachi said. "Now,
back to your plan."
"Ahh, yes, back to business," Urd said reluctantly. She was really
looking forward to the "lack" Kodachi had mentioned earlier. "Well,
first I have to get Ranma to consumate his marriage with Shampoo.
Absolutely first." Kodachi twitched.
"Why so?" Kodachi asked dangerously.
"Because that makes him an Amazon," Urd said. "Amazons men can have
multiple wives. Ranma would still be able honorbound by their laws to
obey an engagements his mother supports. And his mother clearly
supports engagements with four other women."
"And of course Ranma-darling is much too honorable to simply ignore
that," Kodachi agreed. She was sort of right "Very clever."
"Yeah," Urd said uncertainly. "That's what I'm hoping."
"It doesn't get you Ryouga, however," Kodachi said.
"I assume that I could marry him within the laws of Japan to bring him
into the deal," Urd said. "If accepts me that is. Or Ranma could."
"Excuse me," Kodachi said. "Not understanding the last part."
"You know," Urd said. "Ranma's curse, the one that turns him into a
girl that I have yet to see in the flesh. Redhead, bursting
with...HEALTHY...energy."
"That. Harridan." Kodachi said slowly. "Is Ranma-darling?"
"Yes," Urd said. "One of the first things I'm going to have to do is
teach him how to control that curse. Could be useful though." Kodachi
was staring at her blinking. "Like I told his and Akane's parents. Two
bodies, two identities, two marriages. If I marry him and we both
marry somebody else. Well that's four of us right there worked around
the Japanese laws."
"Excuse me," Kodachi said. "You have such a curse?"
"Nope," Urd said. "Jusenkyo can't touch me, but I do know some spells
to change my shape." Kodachi blinked and acquired a calculating
expression.
"Can these spells be taught?" she asked. Urd blinked and then slowly a
wide grin began to split her face.
"Why, Dachi," she said. "Whatever are you thinking to do to poor
little me?" A similar grin broke over Kodachi's face.

*******

"Why am I here?" Mara wondered. "I should be breaking up Keiichi and
Belldandy, not 'checking up' on my children." Children. Who needed
children.
She hated these assignments. She hated the wasted time of having to
sit around and wait until the kid was old enough for a sudden
abandoment to scar them.
She hated being required to go back and make sure kid or kids were
doing appropriately well. Which is to say, terribly.
She hated the long wait for their demon-blood combined with their
anguish to send them spiralling along the path of evil and
self-destruction.
She hated having to wait for the jerks that wished her into the place
get theirs for basically turning her into a bedslave for a few years.
THIS particular jerk hadn't even needed to be approached and tricked
into ruining his life. The moron had contacted them and sold his soul
for a wife and children.
She absolutely hated it when her children ended up in Hell, being
tortured and cursing her name whenever they happened to see her. The
best thing about those few kids that broke the pattern and ended up in
heaven was that she didn't have to deal with the annoyance of them
blaming her for the rest of eternity.
Which was why it didn't faze her at all when she heard the sounds of
heavy breathing coming from somewhere in the Kuno mansion as she
padded about invisibly.
She'd seen Tatewaki passed out in his room, predictably drooling over
some women that she was certain he'd end up trying to rape and kill
eventually. It was probably how he'd end up dying and going to Hell to
annoy her with the rest of his brothers and sisters.
"Why can't they all be like Merlin?" Mara wondered. "That
self-righteous kid earned himself godhood and stayed out of my hair."
She felt the divine aura easily enough and frowned. Distracted as the
god or goddess was, it was easy to pick up. Mara extended a more
completely cloaking field about herself as she approached Kodachi's
room.
She opened the door, listening to the sound of a man and woman in the
extreme throws of passion. Then she looked to identify the god that
was involving himself in HER contract.
It didn't take long for Mara to identify the "man" as Kodachi herself
under the effect of a self-cast spell.
Mara blinked in complete surprise for a moment, trying to remember
when Kodachi had learned magic. Certainly being half-greater demon
would allow her to virtually gobble magical knowledge up, but where
did she...
Mara's eyes narrowed in outright rage as she identified the goddess
her dau...err...son was currently bedding. She quickly retreated
before her rage got the better of her and she revealed herself to
Kodachi.
She would deal with Urd later.

*******

Shampoo watched Ranma and Akane go into the Tendo Dojo and sighed. She
really wasn't certain just what she planned to do yet. Whatever it
was, she was certain it would involve the nannichuan. Shampoo walked
up to the door, feeling very uneasy and nervous. She was completely
unaware of the horde of demons hanging about her invisible.
The mini-urd on the wall of the gate, however, looked quite shocked
and nervous. She hid next to the gate and watched, wishing she had a
way to quickly contact her greater part.
"I got it!" Tisiphone said suddenly. She moved up to Shampoo's side
and started whispering in her ear. "Throw it on the Tendo girl and her
sisters!"
"WHAT?!" Alecto raged. "You can't do that NOW!! i need them married!"
"I want out of this job little sister," Tisiphone said. "Get them
married by yourself."
"Don't throw it on them unless you want Ranma to turn you inside out
you little cat in heat," Alecto yelled to the evil smiling Shampoo who
suddenly stopped and blinked, looking discouraged.
"HEY!" Tisiphone growled and appraoched her younger sister angrily.
Alecto approached as well, aware that in a direct confrontation she
would be superior to Tisiphone. "Fine! Bribe him with it to marry
you."
"Akane will still be a problem," Alecto snapped to the now even more
frustrated Shampoo. Ays, Aitvaras and Megaera watched with half-lidded
eyes, until Ays considered something.
"Yes, toss the water on the girls!" he said. "If you can't have him,
no one can!" Shampoo smiled evily again. ~Cursing the Tendos will
really get Ryouga's blood going.~
"You want to end up an exile for cursing innocent women?" Alecto
demanded.
~I wonder if I'll do more damage by not interfering,~ the mini-Urd
wondered with a sweat drop as the demon's argued. ~The invisible
whisper in the ear thing doesn't work with so many people I guess.~
"Get Ukyou first!" Tisiphone shouted suddenly.
"Now wait a minute!" Megaera shouted stepping into the fight, not
really knowing what Ukyou's response to being cursed would be.
Considering how cool she thought Ranma's curse was she'd consider it a
good thing. "That's MY wish you're messing with. DON'T touch Ukyou
mortal!" Shampoo blinked.
"Since when Shampoo call Shampoo 'mortal' in Shampoo thoughts?" the
Amazon asked in a painful display of her lack of Japanese.
"Now look at what you've done!" Tisiphone shouted. "She'll be getting
supicious now!"
"As if she wasn't suspicious before," Aitvaras asked. Meanwhile
Shampoo looked to her jug and opened the top to check the water. Which
was when something slammed into her from behind.
The jug went flying into the air sending a cascade of water out of it.
Shampoo, heedless of the danger, gasped and raced to catch the jug and
collect as much of the water as she could before it hit the ground and
turned useless.
"Oh, sorry," the green-haired girl said as she ran past Shampoo.
Shampoo breathed a sigh of relief as it became apparent that enough
water had been saved for two more uses. The jug was set down on the
sidewalk and Shampoo breathed a sigh of relief.
The Amazon had not yet noticed a certain lack, and a certain gain.

*******

"I am not a pervert!" Akane shouted.
"I never said you were, Akane," Ranma said. "Man, just next time take
care of your business in the middle of the night so it doesn't get in
anybody's way, you know?"
"RANMA!!!!" Akane roared, and suddenly Ranma was flying via air Akane.

*******

Only Aitvaras wasn't distracted enough to notice a now male Shampoo
fleeing the scene and following the form of an airbound martial
artist. A small secret grin spread across his face as he left his
comrades invisibly wrestling in the street.
He didn't notice the mini-Urd following him. Nobody noticed the jug of
nannichuan left behind outside the Tendo Dojo gate.

*******

"Stupid Tomboy," Ranma muttered as she climbed out of the canal.
"Why'd Nabiki have to make ME ask her THAT anyway. Probably because I
can take a hit better than she can." Still, Akane had been a lot less
violent today, if rather disturbing at times.
"Airen?" Shampoo said. Ranma looked up to see someone vaguely similar
to Mousse, except he had blue hair, no glasses and was wearing one an
illfitting pantsuit. For the first time Shampoo noticed his voice
change. "Aiya! Am man!!"
"Shampoo?" Ranma asked. "What happened to you?"
Aitvaras snickered as he considered the number of secret techniques
this would provide Ranma, and how much quicker he could make him the
greatest martial artist he had to be. He leaned forward and whispered
in Shampoo's ear.
"Pressure points," Aitvaras said, smirking as he backed away from
Shampoo. And if this screwed over Alecto and Tisiphone, oh well. They
could still salvage the situation if they worked hard.
~Pressure points,~ Shampoo thought speculatively. ~But arousal
pressure points don't work, Ranma always gets frightened at the moment
of truth and the pressure points fail. All my glomps have proven this.
But...he's a woman now...the childbirth points...~
Shampoo had thought of this before but didn't know what the laws on
same sex pairings was when it came to Jusenkyo. His Great-Grandmother
had provided his with a book on the Jusenkyo by-laws, but he had
always had better things to do with his time.
"Is long story, Airen," Shampoo said wearily as Ranma moved forward.
"Was try to bring you cure and green-haired girl knock Shampoo over
and..." he shrugged demonstratively.
"There was more nannichuan?" Ranma said weakly moving up to Shampoo.
"And you were bringing it to me?" Shampoo nodded weakly. "Oh man,
sorry, Shampoo."
Suddenly Shampoo was hugging Ranma in a display of raw emotion. Ranma
uncertainly leaned up to comfort as the neo-man gripped her tightly.
Ranma was familiar with the sensation that followed.
Suddenly she was thinking about how handsome Shampoo was now, how
comfortable it was to be held by him, and other such things. Normally
thoughts about Akane or Ukyou, or even the actual act itself would
rise up by this point and squelch those emotions quite thoroughly.
This time, however, she felt a distinct lack of fear, and doubt. She
had a sense of certainty that everything was going to be all right and
that what was happening was what she wanted. No thoughts to disturb
her from her perception arose as she leaned up to kiss Shampoo. She
knew, however, she knew that it was a series of pressure points doing
this to her.
Aitvaras smiled and walked off as things started getting heavy. It was
time to plant the thought of checking the canal in the mind of the
girl's elder.
As soon as he was gone the mini-Urd huffed a sigh of relief. She had
truly thought the demon would hang around to watch. She quickly
floated up to Shampoo's ear and applied the same whispering technique
herself.
"You're raping him and he knows it!" Shampoo said. "Stop it now!"
Shampoo gasped and pulled back away from the rapidly progressing
embrace.
"No," Shampoo said. "No can do this way, is wrong!"
Ranma, the part of Ranma's mind that was filing this for later, noted
that down. However, at the moment she WANTED Shampoo, she had NO
second thoughts about the wanting, she had NO doubts, she had NO
fears. And, after so many of Shampoo's glomps, she knew those pressure
points too.
"Then make us both wrong," Ranma whispered as she applied the Amazon
glomp herself. "Maybe I'll care later, but not right now." Shampoo
didn't resist long, having never trained to resist the points to
target the male emotions.
"Aiya," Shampoo said softly. "Airen..."
"That's as good as I can do," the mini-Urd said as it left to go meet
it's greater self and share it's memories.

*******

"Ranma," Shampoo said hesitantly as he woke up and noticed that the
redhead was glaring at him from a few feet away. Ranma had gotten
dressed it seemed. "I...sorry."
"Feh," Ranma muttered. "At least you tried to stop it...even if it was
too late. What did you do to me?"
"Chirldbirth pressure points," Shampoo said ashamedly. "Is for
comforting womans giving birth, take away fear and worry. I know you
hate Shampoo."
"I'm pissed as hell," Ranma shouted. Then she calmed down. "And I'm
staying that way for a while, but I suppose I don't hate ya. After
all, I'm the one that got your points so we both screwed each other in
more ways than one." Ranma did indeed see it that way, she didn't even
care that she was not in her right mind at the time. "Get dressed
Shampoo."
"My," a voice said dryly. "This is a rather interesting development."
Ranma and Shampoo turned to see Cologne standing there looking at them
with a tired expression. "You obviously never read the Jusenkyo by
laws Shampoo, or else you were more desparate than I thought."
"Great-Grandmother?" Shampoo asked confused.
"I'll bet you put her up to this," Ranma said irritably.
"I'm afraid not, Daughter-in-law," Cologne said. "And this is not to
the style of the being that is your new fiancee."
"Huh," Ranma asked, ignoring the change of reference. "What does she
have to do with this?"
"Right now I'll only say that there were probably demons at work,"
Cologne said, she turned to Shampoo. "Grandson, I believe your wife
told you to get dressed."
"Great-Grandmother," Shampoo said, confused. "Why you call me
Grandson? I am your granddaughter."
"If you had read the by laws as I instructed, Shampoo," Cologne said.
"You would realize that by consumating the marriage in this manner
that you are now legally man and the husband."
"But..." Shampoo said.
"Uhh, what?" Ranma asked.
"Yes, Shampoo," Cologne said. "RANMA is now my heir and the head of
your household." Shampoo blinked for a moment and then fainted. "Ah,
already acting like a man." Cologne said with a small sarcastic smirk.

*******

Akane frowned as she noticed that Ranma was still not back and stomped
off on her way to school. She stopped, noticing a plastic jug just
outside her home. Picking it up she realized it had some liquid in it.
"Be good for a quick cold shower just in case I see more things,"
Akane muttered, picking it up and carrying it along.

*******

"At least Ranma's an Amazon now," Urd said bitterly as she walked down
the path after bidding Kodachi a VERY fond and temporary farewell.
"I'll have to see if I can fix the damage."
Suddenly she was grabbed and slammed against the wall.
"I don't care if I die in taking you out, NORN," Mara growled.
~Shit, she's pissed,~ Urd thought, trying to take in breath past
Mara's hand. ~She doesn't call me 'Norn' unless she's really mad about
something.~
"If don't have a DAMN good excuse for fucking my baby," she growled.
"I am going to TEAR your throat out HERE and NOW and we'll BOTH fade
cease to be!"
~Shit,~ Urd thought, the thought even a very tiny voice.