[Ranma][FanFic] Lesbian 1/2: Chapter 5

Donny Cheng

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99

Disclaimer: All characters portrayed in story are the property of
Rumiko Takahashi and co.

This story is a part of The Butt 2: The Other Cheek. Matt Lewis
provided the Oscir portion as is also credited with "The Other Cheek"
concept. Gary Kleppe is credited with the prequel, "The Butt".

This story, while NOT a lemon and NO real crass words are used, is
gratuitous. If you find the title offensive, you will not be able to
last through the rest of the story. You have been warned.

C & C welcomed.

Lesbian 1/2

A BLB production

By

Donny Cheng

Chapter 5

"Wife come back with Shampoo!"

"S-Shampoo!" Ranma's breath was taken away as she looked at the
amazon bombshell that had plagued her throughout her trip back to
Japan. It was only then that she recalled the Kiss of Death that she
received from the girl, causing her and her pop to cut short their stay
in China and head home. Somehow, 'wife' was not the word she had
expected to come out of the girl's lips.

Shampoo could feel the eyes of everyone upon her. This was an
awkward moment. Had she mispronounced a word? Having been in Japan
for only two weeks, she knew that her mastery over the language was not
up to par quite yet. "Wife come back with Shampoo," she repeated. In
truth, she had no right to demand this as Ranma, by amazon laws of
combat, was to be the dominant partner. However, Ranma didn't need to
know that yet.

Shampoo frowned. There was something wrong with this scene in
front of her. Her wife lay in a heap on the ground in the arms of
another girl. That girl along with two others did not have what
Shampoo would call friendly demeanors about them as they looked at her
with dislike in their eyes. It was obvious that one or more of them
had either hurt or taken advantage of her Ranma or even both. Her
anger flared as the girl holding her wife held Ranma's weak body even
tighter. "Who hurt Shampoo wife? Shampoo kill!"

Ranma was worried as she felt Azusa tense up at Shampoo's
declaration. Akane and Kodachi had taken up a battle stance behind
them. Ranma, having watched Shampoo in battle, knew the amazon could
easily take on each girl one on one. With three however, the chances
did not favor Shampoo. *What did you mean by calling me wife, Shampoo?
The look on your face is the same one you had when we left the village.
What does it mean?*

Shampoo looked critically over the three girls that barred her
way. Two of them stood on metal blades, the better to move on this icy
surface, she surmised. The other girl wore a black outfit that did not
look restrictive. In fact, it resembled something that an amazon might
wear to battle. Their numbers and equipment gave them a slight
advantage.

"Bwee!" Ryoga cried, jumping on Ranma's chest as he followed
Shampoo's line of sight.

Startled by P-Chan's agitation, Ranma looked towards what was
bothering her pet. "Quick, get off the ice!" Ranma yelled out to
Nabiki and Kasumi as her attention rested Shampoo's face. Shampoo's
eyes were directed towards their skates and then to the ice surface.
One of the basic concepts of battle was that if one had an advantage
over you, you take it away to even the playing field.

Kasumi was surprised as Ranma, somehow with all those injuries,
managed to jump up, pick both her and Nabiki up by their waist, and
carry them to the edge of the rink. She cringed as she heard sounds of
bones cracking. Ranma had just impacted with the wall a few minutes
ago and Kasumi was sure that getting up so suddenly was not the smart
thing to do.

Shampoo brought her bonbori down hard against the ice. It had
the desired effect of segmenting the ice into large chunks, making
travel with the blades that two of her opponents wore more difficult to
perform. It also separated her three opponents making their greater
numbers a less of a factor if they could not fighter her all at once.

*Water!?* Akane paled as she desperately tried to maintain her
balance on the chunk of ice that supported her and Kodachi. She
recalled it being mentioned that the rink of Kolholz High was built
overtop the swimming pool belatedly. *Why did it have to be water?*

After making sure P-Chan was safe to one side with Ranma's other
two friends, Azusa turned and gave the girl, called Shampoo, a cool
glance. "If you're looking for revenge, Ranma got hurt by trying to
help..." She never had a chance to finish as she soon found herself on
the receiving end of Shampoo's bonbori. *The girl's fast and strong,*
Azusa thought as her arms nearly buckled trying to block the weapon.
Shampoo didn't even break a sweat.

Shampoo soon found one of her bonbori yanked out of her hands.
She dodged the resulting kick from the girl that had caused Ranma's
injury and concentrated on the girl with the maniacal laughter who she
perceived as being the best of the three.

"Ohohoho!" Kodachi laughed out as she flipped the amazon's weapon
into her arms. *The girl must have tree trunks for arms,* Kodachi
thought as she could barely wield it one handed like the amazon. She
was surprised as Shampoo switched targets and now headed for her,
unarmed.

Shampoo smirked as she looked at the response she received after
dropping her remaining weapon. Most people did not realize a weapon
wielder could be just as adept in barehanded combat until it was too
late. A moment of hesitation would be all she needed.

"Ahh!" Akane yelped as she lost her balance as the chunk of ice
she stood on tilted with Shampoo's weight. She managed to catch hold
of the edge as the ice suddenly righted itself. It was Ranma!

"Shampoo! Stop!" Ranma yelled, strain evident in her voice.
Standing up so quickly to help Kasumi and Nabiki had inadvertently
popped all of her bones back into place. While it relieved her of her
pain it had been a draining experience.

To the surprise of the girls on the ice, the amazon stopped
obediently. So shocked was she, Akane forgot she was hanging on to the
edge of the block of ice. She soon found herself immersed in the icy
cold water.

"Akane!" Ranma ignored the groaning of her muscles and she dived
in after her fiancee.

* * * * *

Akane opened her eyes to find herself looking into the scowling
face of the amazon. "What...?"

"My little girl!" Soun cried as Akane woke and ran to her side,
squeezing the life out of her.

Genma hovered inconspicuously in the background, eyeing Shampoo
and wondering if the amazon still held a grudge with the panda that ate
the prize back at the village in China. "I'll get the sake to
celebrate," he said when he was sure the amazon did not know that he
and the animal was one and the same.

"There's some in the kitchen where I last night's leftovers,"
Kasumi said in defense of Akane as she appeared to faint again in their
father's vise like embrace.

*The teriyaki chicken?* Genma and Soun thought simultaneously.

Akane gave Kasumi a smile of relief at the quick save as soon as
the fathers were out of sight. "So, what happened?"

"Girl fine. Go into shock only," Shampoo diagnosed to her wife
and her scowl deepened as Ranma breathed as sigh of relief. The girl
that just awoke was important to her wife in someway.

"Shampoo helped save you, Akane," Ranma explained, smiling as the
girl woke up, bewildered but looking otherwise okay. "I guess the
crash to the wall took a lot more out of me than I thought. Luckily
Shampoo jumped in to help."

"Shampoo only help Wife. Wife hold on to drowning girl," Shampoo
corrected crossly, not wanting anyone to get the wrong impression.

Akane looked over at the other girls that crowded the Tendo
living room. They had been taken her straight home after her near
drowning. Her sisters, Kodachi, and Azusa all nodded at Ranma's words.
"Ah, thank-you, I guess."

"Hmph!" Shampoo dismissed this Akane's reluctant thanks and
turned to her wife. "Wife now go home with Shampoo?" she asked in the
sweetest sounding voice she could.

"No, Shampoo, I've said it a dozen times already. And what are
you calling me wife for? The guide said you gave me the Kiss of Death.
I thought you're supposed to chase me to the ends of the earth until
you kill me."

Shampoo frowned. She knew there had to be a reason her wife
would run away from and not towards an amazon as beautiful, brave, and
strong as she was. First thing she did when she got back to China
would be to give the guide the beating of his life. As she tried to
think of a way to explain exactly what was going on, it occurred to her
that she had a book containing the laws of the Joketsuzoku with her.

Shampoo felt uncomfortably hot as her wife ogled her as she undid
the top part of her dress to get at the book she kept inside her dress.
She had only meant to search for the book that she kept inside her
dress, but soon found Ranma's rapt attention upon her. It was an
amazingly heady experience and she could not help but put on more of a
show of fishing around the crevice her wife had been so interested in.
Shampoo let her hands glide across the top of her chest, her fingers
dipping into its dark recess, and then out again. Over and over her
hands traveled the same route back and forth, each time another button
came undone and more skin became shown, until another button was all
that kept her nipples from being shown.

Ranma's cheeks colored as Shampoo undid the top most buttons of
her very short and form fitting Chinese dress. So focused was her
attention she didn't even notice it when P-Chan fell off of her
shoulder onto the ground with yet another nosebleed. "Uh, Shampoo,
even if I am your wife, shouldn't this wait until later when we're
alone in..."

<Boink>

Nabiki stopped Ranma's blabbing with a swipe to his head with a
small hammer, ignoring Shampoo's glare and also trying hard to maintain
her own cold stare. However, the creamy expanse of the girl's heaving
bosom made it very hard to hold her concentration. Shampoo was just
has healthy if not a healthier looking girl than Ranma was. "Just get
whatever it is that you're getting already."

Shampoo shot a look of pure anger at the girl that diverted
Ranma's attention. The other girl, a non-combatant, Shampoo could
tell, did not back down in the slightest. Her anger wavered as a
similar heady feeling engulfed her. Nabiki, the girl's name Shampoo
would later discover, had the same fire in her eyes Ranma had, only it
looked so out of place on such an impassive face. It gave the amazon
the distinct impression of her semi-nude body being stripped the rest
of the way and examined thoroughly from head to toe. Shampoo had had
admirers in the village before, but never had anyone looked at her with
the same raw intensity Nabiki was doing.

"Um, are those real?" Azusa whispered to her fellow onlookers.
She didn't get any response to her question, not that she would have
heard anyway though as her own attention was somewhat occupied. She
had thought it impossible for another sixteen-year-old to have the body
better than Ranma's. She was wrong.

Nabiki's shot out her hand quickly so that no one could see the
way her hand was violently shaking and grabbed the small book Shampoo
took out of her dress and held in her hands. Nabiki nearly dropped the
book as she discovered how warm the book was. The words 'hot bod' came
to her as the warmth seeped onto her fingertips. She quickly sat down
and placed the back of her hands on the living room table to steady
them as she flipped through the book. "What!?"

Everyone, save Shampoo, crowded around Nabiki at her cry of
outrage. Kodachi reached her first and read the translation of the
passage Nabiki was reading which was helpfully in the margin of the
page. She skimmed over it quickly down to where Nabiki pointed. "Kiss
of Death if beaten by foreign woman... Kiss of Marriage if it's a man.
What are you pointing at Nabiki? I can't see it. Ah, the fine print.
'Note: If the amazon does not swing that way, the above rules can be
applied in an opposite manner.' What!?" Kodachi called out with the
same disbelief that Nabiki had.

"See? Shampoo wife," Shampoo said and glomped on to Ranma to
drive in her point.

"No!"

* * * * *

"Akane is my fiancee! If you touch her I'll kill you!" Ranma
yelled out at Mikado.

"Ranma," Akane whispered as she watched her fiancee's deadly
serious face.

* * * * *

All gazes turned to Akane as she got up from where she had been
laying just as moment before. Akane looked back at them and repeated
it for their benefit, "No! Ranma is my fiancee!"

"Actually, before you get carried away there, little sister,"
Nabiki quickly budded in when she saw Ranma's face brighten at Akane's
statement, "she's our fiancee. Our engagement was set before any of us
were born. Ranma hasn't decided yet, have you, Ranma?"

"Uh, yeah," Akane replied, her confident voice from before
faltering as Ranma's wide eyed expression and quick denial to placate
Nabiki. *That... that woman! After she said that at the arena too,*
Akane thought irritatedly.

Shampoo had known that her wife's beauty would draw many suitors.
She did not however think that her competition would be from other
women rather than incompetent men she was sure would make easy rivals.
"It no matter. By amazon law, Shampoo is Ranma wife. If wimpy girls
want to be wife also, have to get by Shampoo."

"Not necessarily," Nabiki smirked, holding up the book of amazon
laws. "Ranma is the dominant partner of your marriage. The dominant
partner is allowed as many wives or husbands as she pleases."

"Nabiki!" Kasumi said, shocked at what her sister was even
suggesting. The fact that one of them was to marry Ranma, a girl
herself, was scandalous enough but to have another woman be included in
the package was just... *Shampoo-chan doesn't believe in wearing bras
it seems.* ...not right. Kasumi blinked as she tried to sort out that
last thought.

"I'm not suggesting that Ranma marry a bunch of girls," Nabiki
explained as Kasumi was not the only one to look at her incredulously.
"I'm saying she should be able to marry as many _or_ as few people as
she wants. If she wants to 'divorce' Shampoo and marry one of us, she
can and vice versa."

Shampoo tried hard to keep up with the speed of the conversation.
She understood the gist of what was being said. "Ranma divorce
Shampoo?" As the head of the coupling between them, Ranma did indeed
have that right. It was generally a disgrace to be dropped in that
fashion; the partner was unacceptable for some reason.

"Uh, well, I can't divorce you if I haven't even, you know,
married you yet," Ranma said nervously as Shampoo's face came into her
view. Drops of water formed at the edges of the girl's eyes. Ranma
found her will zapped by the hurt look and nearly dropped on her knees
to propose. The sick feeling she got at the idea of hurting a girl had
always been her one major weakness.

"Two thousand year old amazon law say marry already!" Shampoo
restated loudly. "Just no ceremony yet or cansu... consumm...."
Shampoo tried explaining further but her limited vocabulary was
hampering her efforts. "Just no sleep together yet," she said finally.
The all looked at her if she had grown another head. These Japanese
were so clueless.

Maybe a physical demonstration of exactly what she meant was in
order. She placed the back of her hand against the back of Ranma's.
The only word that could adequately describe what she then did against
Ranma's hand was 'rutted'. Extending two fingers to form the image of
a person, Shampoo 'rutted' her hand against the other girl's hand,
defining the words 'sleep together' in the process.

Ranma slowly extended her own hands in the same manner Shampoo
did, forgetting everyone in the room. She let out a small moan as one
of Shampoo's 'legs' got in between her two fingers. Her own hand was
starting to buck in rhythm with the amazon's hand.

Ranma felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end as
Shampoo's hand continued to move against her own in a lewd and
provocative manner. An unhealthy aura enveloped her friends, darkening
the area. She placed her free hand behind the back of her head, her
other hand still in contact with Shampoo, and laughed sheepishly.
"Hehehe! Well, who am I to go against thousand of years of tradition?"

A mass facefaulting ensued.

Mixed emotions filled Kodachi as she watched the proceedings
unfold. She could not explain the jealousy she felt as the Tendo girls
and Shampoo fought over Ranma. Jealousy implied that Kodachi liked her
friend in a way that was not proper befitting a lady of her station as
her mother would have said. Could she just be jealous of her friend's
time being taken up? This mess with Ranma's love life _was_ taking a
large part of her time. That meant less time for Kodachi. That answer
sounded safe and logical. That was the reason she was jealous. If
felt so better to know that it wasn't the other reason. Now she could
safely go on being Ranma's friend. Friends help friends out when they
are making a terrible mistake.

Shampoo pulled her hand back just in time to avoid the ribbon
that nearly snapped her hand off. She turned and looked at the girl
with the crazy laugh. "What Crazy Girl do that for? Fight for Ranma?"

"Heavens no. I just wanted to tell my _friend_ here that it's
about time I left for home. I wanted to get her attention is all,"
Kodachi said frostily and then turned to Ranma, her voice warming up in
the girl's presence. "I'm feeling a little tired, so I'll see you
tomorrow, Ranma. I hope you don't make a serious decision about your
life without telling me, your _friend_," Kodachi said as she took
Ranma's hand in her own and stared at her earnestly.

"You're so good to me," Ranma said and gave the gymnast a hug.
Kodachi was such a nice girl... Ranma blinked as she felt her butt
cheeks being pinched not uncomfortably. *Kodachi must be tired. She
can't even hold her hands up. Mmmm, Kodachi's got some nice strong
hands.*

"Um, I've got to go now, seriously. I have to be home," Kodachi
nearly tripped over herself as she fled the room. She raised her hand
to her face and mentally scolded it. What had come over her?

Azusa suddenly felt the like the odd man out as Kodachi fled.
She doubted that she would have a chance with Ranma with three
wonderful sisters to choose from and the goddess that was Shampoo in
the running. "I guess I better be going too."

"Wait, Azusa. I think I'm going to have some trouble dealing
with this mess with Shampoo tonight. I won't have any time to look
after P-Chan. Did you want to look after him for the night...?" Ranma
flew backwards as Azusa suddenly jumped her and their lips locked
together for the third time. Just as quickly, the girl got off of her.

Azusa passed the back of her hand over her eyes and the tears
that were there immediately disappeared. Years of figure skating
allowed her to assume her game face at an instant. "Oh, no need to
look at me like that," she said to Ranma's group of suitors, "it's a
common gesture of leave-taking. I lived a few years in France. Thank
you, Ranma, for letting me take care of P-Chan. I won't let you down.
He'll have the best care in the world."

Ranma smiled as the figure skater picked up the still unconscious
pig off the floor gently. She could not see how anyone would believe
that Azusa was not speaking the truth. Azusa could be very caring when
she wanted to be. Ranma waved goodbye to the girl before turning back
to the now smaller group of girls. They were all looking at her with
cross expressions on their faces, except for Kasumi, though she did not
have the usual cheerful look about her. "It's normal to hug friends
goodbye. I've seen you hug Kodachi before, Akane. And you heard
Azusa. Kissing each other good bye is normal also," Ranma said
defensively.

"Kissy face with Wife every hour is amazon custom," Shampoo said
out of the blue.

"No, it isn't," Akane said, taking the book of amazon law out of
Nabiki's hands, checking to make sure she was right. "Get away from
her, you Chinese bimbo!"

"Akane, your language," Kasumi reminded gently. "Shampoo did
help save you, remember." Kasumi shook her head as her scolding went
over the pair's heads. If Ranma really did not mind marriage to the
amazon, which Kasumi could tell her fiancee did not, any future wife of
hers would have to get along with Shampoo. *I don't think I would have
too much of a problem with that,* Kasumi thought as she left the girls
to themselves to make sure their parents left some food in the fridge
for tonight. *Even before Ranma showed up, my idea of companionship
had already differed from the norm of most girls. This other factor
was a plus in many ways. It might even make marrying Ranma a less
desirable notion with this Chinese baggage that she now had. It would
be easier if either Akane or Nabiki gave up on their own accord.*

Nabiki slapped her forehead as she watched the antics of her
younger sister and their uninvited guest. If the scene with Shampoo,
Kodachi, and Azusa was any indication, Ranma just could not control
herself or say no to women. While annoying as that was, it did provide
lots of opportunities.

Nabiki figured that since P-Chan would be away for the night, her
fiancee might feel a little lonely. Convincing Ranma of this was the
hard part. Ever since Nabiki's turn to keep Ranma company for the
night, the girl had suddenly turned shy and steadfastly denied all
access to her bedroom no matter who it was, even her father, Uncle
Saotome. It didn't take a genius to figure out what the problem was,
however. Even Nabiki could feel the tense atmosphere of the household
as she and her sisters became closer to Ranma.

As forward as she may seem to her sisters, in truth, Nabiki held
some reservations about the engagement. Akane, no matter how much she
fluttered on the subject of the engagement, would be willing to marry
Ranma if asked. Her loud shout about Ranma being her fiancee was proof
enough of that. At first, Nabiki had been sure that Kasumi would be a
non-issue, but she became less sure the more time that her older sister
spent with their fiancee. The gasp that escaped from Kasumi's lips
each time Ranma asked whether she needed a massage was highly
suspicious since Nabiki had been on the receiving end of one of those
massages before.

Nabiki sighed and wondered again about herself. To most she
looked to be the most accepting of the engagement. She teased and
flirted mercilessly with Ranma every chance she got. However, if
Nabiki was forced to marry Ranma at this second, she doubted that she
would except it as easily as her less open-minded sisters might. All
she was after was fun and excitement, which Ranma provided and more,
not commitment.

The longer this mess between her, her sisters, and Ranma dragged
on, the more likely it became that one of them would make a move and it
would all be over. Nabiki guessed this was the reason for Ranma's
sudden shyness. Any action the girl took would be looked on as
favoritism and that would hurt one of them, so she did nothing,
frustrating the hell out of Nabiki. Sleeping together that one time
was just not enough, especially since nothing happened.

Nabiki watched as Akane finally lost her cool and stomped up to
her room, but not before giving Ranma a frosty stare. It was no
wonder, since their fiancee did not do anything to push Shampoo away.
The amazon's presence was bound to make things worse, forcing one of
them to 'go for it' as it were to have a chance against the bombshell.
She needed to come up with something that would stall things as they
were happening much too fast for her liking.

*Argh! All this thinking isn't doing me any good. Hmm, Ranma
thinks that by sharing her bed with one of us, the other two get hurt,
which was true from all the cross looks that got passed around the
dinner table each morning after one of us slept with her. Maybe, if I
gave her something else to worry about,* Nabiki grinned as she came up
with the perfect plan. She looked around for Ranma so that she could
put her plan into motion but found herself alone in the living room.

* * * * *

Ranma forced her eyes away from Shampoo's face. Every time she
tried to talk, those soulful looking eyes would cause her breath to be
taken away. "Shampoo, you have to understand. I don't want to force
you into anything you don't want. I was there at the tournament,
remember. I know you wanted to give me the Kiss of Death. I just
moved my face."

"Wode airen," Shampoo whispered and brought her face another inch
closer to her wife's own. How could she have ever thought of giving
the girl the Kiss of Death? Ranma was more beautiful now then when she
was in China. Her fiery red hair was longer now and hung in a ponytail
over her shoulder. There was a healthy glow on her face that spoke
volumes of the better life she now led. A far cry from the gaunt faced
girl with smudged cheeks and dirty hair that Shampoo remembered.

"Shampoo, I thought you were supposed to listen to me!" Ranma
yelped as the amazon's arms once again snaked around her body. "We
can't get married..."

"Wo ai ni," Shampoo said and brought her hands up to Ranma's
face. *Silly, Wife. Shampoo will obey when you talk reasonably. Your
voice says no, but your body says otherwise. Even as we talk, you are
bringing your face to mine. My hands are not pulling you in.*

"...because we should get to know each other first," Ranma
finished weakly. *Damn, Akane, Kasumi, and Nabiki are just inside. I
can't let this continue,* Ranma thought, but her head kept on
descending towards Shampoo, their lips about to touch again for the
second time since their meeting in China.

<Bonk>

[Watch what you say, Boy!] Genma's sign warned as he batted his
son-turned-daughter into orbit.

*Not again!* Shampoo glared angrily at the panda that
interrupted her time with her wife. "You! Panda eat Shampoo prize.
Now stop Shampoo from eating Wife. Shampoo kill!"

A group of three spying girls turned away from the mayhem now
that the object of their affections was gone from the area. "Oh my,
Ranma is certainly a weak girl," Kasumi noted. Her fiancee lacked any
sort of backbone when it came to women.

"Tell me about it," Akane growled. "Flirting with Azusa when we
were at the ice rink and Shampoo at home. Doesn't she have any self-
control?"

"What did you expect from her? She likes girls so much that she
believes herself to be one also. Ranma's interest in them isn't normal
by any measure," Nabiki said dryly. "If you can't accept that, you can
always drop out of the running. Kasumi and I don't mind." Nabiki
smirked as her older sister flinched. *So, you do prefer girls,
Kasumi. I thought it was weird to see you so accepting of the
situation.*

"Kasumi and you?" Akane asked. She kept forgetting her sisters
were also her rivals. It was just hard to see them as _that_ way.
Just thinking of her sisters and Ranma hugging gave her the willies.
*Yeah, that would be just creepy,* Akane thought without much
conviction as the thought continued to run in her mind, causing her
heart to beat faster.

"Akane, are you feeling well?" Kasumi asked and was surprised
when her sister flinched at her touch. Akane's face was unnaturally
red.

"Not thinking perverted thoughts again are you, Akane? I hope
you aren't thinking of peeping in my room again tonight," Nabiki
teased.

Akane did even dignify Nabiki's jibe with an answer. She stomped
away from her giggling sister.

*Good, that should keep Akane out of the way when I try to get
into Ranma's bed tonight,* Nabiki thought triumphantly.

* * * * *

"<I'm going now, Dr. Tofu. I have something to do. I might not
be back tonight so don't hesitate to close the doors on my account,>"
Shampoo waved to the chiropractor as she left the clinic. It was
incredibly lucky of her to find a person that understood Chinese. She
would have to thank Kasumi later for recommending her as a nurse to the
doctor. Even though, Shampoo had learned that her wife was honor bound
to marry one of the Tendo girls, she found that she couldn't hold that
against Kasumi. The older girl was just too nice for words. *Maybe, I
won't put up much of a fight if Airen chooses Kasumi. But, I'll think
about that later. Tonight, I make Ranma mine.*

* * * * *

"There's nothing to be afraid of Nabiki. Shampoo won't hurt
you," Ranma said almost confidently, but the fear in the middle Tendo
sister's eyes was giving her doubts.

"You didn't see the way she was looking at me. I looked into the
book. The Kiss of Death can also be given to anyone she considers to
be an obstacle to any goal that she might have. Akane could protect
herself long enough for you to help her with her martial arts. Kasumi
is much too nice to be considered an obstacle. I stood up to her today
and she might come back for me," Nabiki said, adding a slight tremble
to her act. She grinned inwardly as Ranma finally broke down.

"Okay, you can sleep in my room. I still think you're being
silly, Nabiki." Ranma felt guilty as her reasons for letting Nabiki in
were not just because she felt protective of the girl. She should have
said 'no' as soon her thoughts turned wayward. The reason she had
stopped sleeping with the girls in the first place was so that any
perceived favoritism hurt none of the girls. She only hoped that
neither of the other two sisters found out about it. Ranma will make
it up for them later. It was just that she _needed_ this. Shampoo's
actions this afternoon had made all her repressed desires surge out.

* * * * *

Shampoo quietly slid the window to her wife's room open. It was
fortunately open halfway already so she did not have to worry about
breaking in and waking everyone inside up. She slipped in and smiled
when she heard the loud snoring of her wife. It was going to be even
easier finding Ranma without waking her up in this darkness, than
Shampoo had at first thought.

* * * * *

*Really, Ranma, you should know better than to fall asleep with
me in the room,* Nabiki grinned. *I know from the last time that you
sleep like a log.* She slowly crept out of sleeping mat which Ranma
had infuriatingly placed all the way on the other side of the room. It
was a strange move on Ranma's part in that she had looked so eager
despite her misgivings. Who would have thought that she was so easily
satisfied? Nabiki was positive that her fiancee had fallen asleep
watching her. It was flattering in a way, but flattering was not what
she was after.

*I'm not nearly that easy to please. Sleeping in the same room
just doesn't cut it for me. I need something _more_,* Nabiki thought.
She stopped as she heard the blinds clatter against the window. She
turned her head and nearly shouted when she thought she saw a shadowy
figure enter. In an eye-blink it was gone though, making her doubt
whether or not she actually saw it. *Just the wind,* Nabiki thought as
she waited for her pounding heart to become calm again. *I thought
that Akane might actually have snuck in to peep on Ranma like I had
teased her earlier.*

Nabiki continued towards her goal once she was sure nothing was
amiss. Crawling on hands and knees, not trusting the old Tendo home's
creaky floors to be quiet, she headed in the direction she thought
Ranma to be. Her head ran smack into something very fleshy.

* * * * *

Shampoo gasped and pushed her bottom downwards. She was rewarded
with Ranma's nose thrusting upwards even harder. She was such a tease.
Shampoo wondered how long she could hold before her legs finally gave
way. She had figured that her wife was the type to take the initiative
once things got going. It was not her imagination that Ranma had
rubbed against her hand just as hard as Shampoo had, if not harder a
few hours earlier.

Shampoo suddenly felt herself shy with embarrassment as she could
hear her wife making sniffing sounds. *I knew I should have taken a
shower at Dr. Tofu's place.* She blushed ever harder when Ranma let
out a sound of approval.

* * * * *

*Only Ranma could smell so womanly,* Nabiki giggled. *When was
the last time you took a bath, Ranma? I don't mind though. It's what
makes you, you." Nabiki, now on her knees, took her hands and ran them
up along Ranma's calves. *You naughty girl you. I thought for sure
you went to bed wearing pajamas. When did you chuck them off?*

* * * * *

Shampoo couldn't stand it anymore and dropped to the ground with
a giggle. She quickly rolled over onto her stomach, allowing her wife
much better access. Her wife's hands were unrelenting as she continued
to dance along her legs. She groaned disappointingly as Ranma's hands
lifted the hem of her short dress and then just sat there beneath her
buttocks. *Move them, damn it!*

She finally figured that her wife intended on teasing her to
death and decided to take matters into her own hand. She darted her
hand behind her and smiled as she caught Ranma's wrist on the first
try. Taking control of the hand within her own, she slowly and gently
put it against her ass cheeks and held it there. *How does if feel to
be teased, my wife?* Shampoo thought evilly. She could feel, Ranma's
fingers squirm against her butt, not able to move or to tease.

* * * * *

*Damn, keep forgetting Ranma's a martial artist. She could rip
me in two if she wanted to. Man, her ass is hot! So, you don't like
being teased, Ranma? Well I don't either. I still have one hand
remember.* Nabiki couldn't contain her laugh when she once again felt
the fleshy behind of her fiancee start to tremble again. *I don't
remember your tush being quite this full Ranma. Life away from the
road is agreeing with you too much I think. Time for another visit to
the lingerie store.*

* * * * *

Akane looked at the door and wondered what was keeping her from
opening it. It just wasn't as simple as apologizing since Akane knew
she was in the right. *Why couldn't you have just told Shampoo to
leave? Everything would have been so much easier. I shouldn't have
lost my temper, but how can I not when that bimbo is hanging all over
you.*

Akane once again took a step away from the door. She was
beginning to see how Ranma's obsession with women could be a factor.
While every boy in Furinkan had chased after her at one time or
another, Akane's self-confidence in her looks was never blown out of
proportion. The boys at school were far from geniuses so their opinion
couldn't be trusted, especially since their egos had been inflamed by
Kuno's challenge to date her. In fact, she found herself a plain sort
when compared to Kasumi's serene beauty, Kodachi's aristocratic good
looks, or even Shampoo exotic features.

There was only a few times that Akane felt truly beautiful. Most
of those didn't count as they were spoken from her mother, but Akane
still found it hard to this day to rebuke her late mother's gentle yet
firm praises as simple doting. The other time was when she walked up
to Dr. Tofu's clinic with her long hair. She had deliberately
abstained from her weekly visits to her childhood crush in the hopes of
surprising him. She had been rewarded by seeing his glasses fog up at
her appearance. Her wonderful dream had shattered when he stuttered
out Kasumi's name.

The most recent time was too silly to even think about, but think
about it, Akane did. She wondered if Ranma still remembered it.

* * * * *

"Oh, Akane? Are you still using the furo? I didn't see the
'occupied' sign," Ranma said and started to put her robe back on.

"Oh, I think I forgot to. Don't worry about it. It's not like
we haven't seen anything we haven't seen before," Akane said, her voice
having none of the sureness her words had. She was used to thinking of
Ranma as a girl now, so it was not Ranma's male heritage that made her
uneasy. *Why is it every time I see you, I can never think straight.*

"Ooh, Akane, I just love your hair."

Akane was awed at the speed and silence that Ranma displayed at
getting to her side of the furo. It was so easy for Akane to forget
this demure girl was a better martial artist than she was. "You do? I
like yours much better, Ranma. It's very exotic and beautiful
looking."

"I guess so. But I don't feel like washing it like I would do to
yours."

"Y-You want to wash my hair?" Akane asked, wondering where that
notion had come from.

"Oh, did I say that out loud," Ranma blushed. "Well, yeah, I do.
I can tell you take very good care of it. If you looked close enough
to mine, you can see that it's really dry and has a lot of split ends."

Akane could see the envy in Ranma's eyes. *Heh, listening to
Ranma, I think I've even taken hair care for granted. No, it isn't
that. It's just the whole process of growing up like a girl I think
that Ranma is envious of.* "Okay, Ranma. You can do it."

"Really? Thank-you!" Ranma exclaimed enthusiastically. She
smiled when Akane smiled. "You're so beautiful when you smile... oh,
did I say that out loud again?"

"Uh..."

"Just kidding. I meant to that time."

* * * * *

Akane took a step towards the door and opened it. The light from
the hallway shone into the room giving Akane a very good view of
everything that was going on. Everything.

"Aiyah! What is Nabiki girl doing to Shampoo?"

"Shampoo! What are you doing in Ranma's room?"

"What the hell is going on in here," Akane yelled out. She
stomped in and reached Ranma's sleeping mat where she still slept
blissfully unaware of the sordid happenings around her. Akane reached
under Ranma's blanket and pulled her fiancee out and away from the two
lechers in the room.

"What is it? Time for school, already?" Ranma asked, still
groggy with sleep.

"No!" Shampoo yelled, quickly running towards the window and
jumping out.

Nabiki's eyes widened as she watched Shampoo leave out the
window. Shampoo seemed to be short one article of clothing. The
events of what Nabiki had been in the process of doing a minute earlier
came to her. "Uh, it was nice sleeping with you, uh, I mean keeping
you company, uh, I mean... no that's what I meant. Er, since Akane is
here. She can take over. See you in the morning tomorrow!"

Akane was stunned as the room cleared in ten seconds flat.
*Shampoo wasn't wear any... was she? Nabiki picked something off the
floor before she left... it couldn't be. Right in Ranma's room?*

"What, it's only twelve o'clock!" Ranma groaned and dragged
herself back to her bed.

Akane forgot about Shampoo and Nabiki as her thoughts turned to
Ranma. "Wait, a minute here, missy! What were those two doing in your
room for? I'll stay here all night if I have to, to get the answer out
of you."

"Er," Ranma gulped as a very angry Akane sat down and looked like
she meant every word she said.

* * * * *

"Akane, I thought I made it perfectly clear it isn't right to be
sneaking into Ranma's room at all hours. Even if she is a girl, she is
our fiancee and it isn't proper for engaged couples to be alone in a
bedroom together. Nabiki, you should know better."

"Saotome! What do you have to explain yourself? Your son is
two-timing with my daughters. Didn't Akane declare herself Ranma's
fiancee yesterday?" Soun asked indignantly. Wasn't she good enough for
him?

[I'm just a panda]

"Saotome!"

"Daddy, temper, temper. Ranma has choice, remember. She has to
choose one of us," Nabiki reminded, not looking at Akane who was also
not looking at her.

Soun was really beginning to get annoyed with how his daughters
kept referring Ranma as a girl. Well, not that Soun could really blame
them, as he found himself making that mistake at times also. "Very
well. I guess if you don't have any problems with it, I don't.
Actually reminds me of when we were young, hey, Genma?"

[Heh, the ladies _were_ quite taken with us, if I do say so
myself,] Genma wrote on his signs, not daring to change back into a
human yet. Soun's emotions were highly mercurial ever since his wife
died.

"I'm finished. I heading off to school first," Akane said,
slamming her bowl on the table.

"I'm done to. I have some important things to take care of!"
Nabiki said, her voice louder. Akane was not the only one that was
angry about the previous night. *My perfect chance last night and it
was ruined by that amazon beaut... bimbo!*

Kasumi and Ranma looked at each other. Was it something they
might have said?

* * * * *

Shampoo was at a loss with what to say. It was not exactly
something you could say out loud. "Excuse me, but do you think I could
have my panties back? You see, I only carried a small amount of
clothing with me and it's not the type of thing I want to bother Dr.
Tofu a pay raise for." *Gah! That sounds bad.*

Shampoo sighed and decided to that she would have to wash her
clothes everyday for another week until the doctor paid her. Shampoo
smiled as Dr. Tofu waved her off for her lunch break. *Maybe showing
Ranma my other wifely skills will work slightly better this time
around.*

* * * * *

Akane frowned as Shampoo crashed through the wall of the class
room. *Doesn't she even know how to use a door? If Nabiki hadn't been
in Ranma's room, there's no telling how much that bimbo would have
taken advantage of my fiancee.*

"Ranma! Shampoo bring wife lunch!"

"Food?" Ranma asked enthusiastically.

Akane scowled. Ranma had a soft spot for fine cooking, one of
the reasons Akane tried to hard to make something edible. She hated
seeing the pain in Ranma's face. What was worse was that she was
smiling all the time as she threw up in the bathroom and never
hesitated to try the next disaster. Akane had taken to cooking in
secret and trying her own concoctions on herself. She just could not
bear seeing the girl grin and bear it just for her.

"Open wide, Ranma!"

"Hey, that's going too far! She has her own two hands. You
don't have to feed her!"

Shampoo had been containing her anger for her wife's sake until
now. The business with the repeated failures to make her and Ranma's
marriage official had already pushed the threshold of her anger to its
limits. She decided that it was enough with the games and it was time
to remove some of her obstacles.

"Akane watch out, she's going to give you the Kiss of...," Ranma
shouted out as soon as she saw Shampoo reach for Akane's cheek in the
same way it had been done to her at the village.

Akane was shocked as Shampoo came smiling up to her. The smile
was not a friendly one. She felt her cheek being tilted to one side by
the amazon and she turned it automatically at Ranma's calling of her
name.

*Argh! Again! Why does this always happen to me? It's really
not that hard to kiss a girl on the stupid cheek, is it?* Shampoo
wondered, fearing to take her lips off of Akane's before she figured
something out. *What do I do now? Akane didn't defeat me, so the kiss
is really just a kiss. Well I did save her that one time. Ancestors
have incorporated that old Chinese custom if I remember correctly. 'If
one saves another's life, that one is responsible for that person.'
This kiss would formalize that. Well that bites!*

Akane didn't know what came over her as she suddenly grabbed
Shampoo by the shoulders and drew the amazon in deeper. *What am I
doing? I-I... need this. I need this so badly. Oh, Ranma, I've
wanted to do this with you for sooo looong! I can't wait any longer.*

Shampoo lost her balance as the youngest Tendo sister's arms
wrapped around her body. The closeness of their bodies was making it
uncomfortably warm. Shampoo found she couldn't think straight as her
lips were continually assaulted. While Shampoo was much stronger,
Akane's arms prevented any leverage to be had. Ever so slowly she
found herself responding. Akane was not that good a kisser, but the
simple overpowering emotional outpouring compensated for any lack of
skill. Shampoo could almost feel how much the girl needed this kiss as
it reflected her own wants and desires for Ranma.

Emotionally drained finally, Akane let her arms fall to her side
and her lips detached from Shampoo's with a wet sounding pop. She
glanced around her, barely registering the shocked looks on her
classmates faces. Kuno had somehow caught wind of what was happening
and from the stunned expression on his face, he had seen the whole
thing. But Akane wasn't worried about the kendoist. Her eyes only
searched for the one person that mattered. Ranma.

Shampoo recovered from the kiss. Once she had gotten her
bearings, the full impact of what she had done crossed her mind. *I've
cheated on you, Ranma, and have taken another. And I did it
willingly!*

Akane's head turned as a purple blur ran screaming out of the
classroom. She turned her head as she felt a hand at her shoulder.
"Ranma...."

"Akane, it's okay. I guess I'm my fault again, huh? I'm sorry
for causing you so much trouble." Ranma's trained senses had caught
Akane's whisper of her name as the girl kissed Shampoo.

Akane didn't care who looked at her as she wrapped her arms
around Ranma. "No, it's not. I've been the one pushing you away when
what I really wanted was to pull you in. Go, Ranma. She needs you
right now more than I do. Tell her I'm sorry for what I did. I mean
it."

* * * * *

Ranma grumbled as he took off his shirt and wrung out the excess
water. How many ramen delivery boys could he run into in a week? That
was the third time already and the tenth since he had gotten to Nerima.
He smiled as he finally found Shampoo a short distance away. It wasn't
that hard to find the amazon as she had left a trail of destruction
three blocks long. "Shampoo! There you are. We were worried all
about you."

Shampoo turned her head, her eyes still blurred with unshed
tears. She could make out the sound of a male. Good. She needed
someone to beat up on.

"Shampoo, what are you doing? It's me, Ran...." Ranma dodged
the punch that was sent his way. He then sidestepped a lunging
Shampoo. The girl was too unfocussed to cause him any damage, but she
could hurt herself.

Shampoo gasped as her hands were suddenly held in place. The guy
was strong. She struggled against his hands. Bringing up a knee, she
tried to aim for the weakness that was inherent in all males. She was
surprised as he dodged again and she found her feet suddenly swept from
underneath her. He had her pinned and he had won. *A male outsider.
No!*

Ranma felt his heart break as he looked at the water running down
from Shampoo's face. *Am I hurting her?* He let go of her arms
gently, keeping an eye for any sudden movement.

"Shampoo lose. Wode airen, wo ai... wo ai... no, Shampoo no can
say. Shampoo sorry," she apologized to the boy and tried to get up
again. He was not bad looking as far as men went and if she had found
him a few days earlier, she may have fallen for him. However, her
heart belonged to Ranma. Somehow, the girl had stolen it from the
moment she entered Shampoo's life. Was it her first kiss? Or was it
those nights she spent under the stars dreaming of reuniting with Ranma
and living happily every after? Or maybe the thrill she had when they
made contact as if they were meant to be together?

Ranma finally figured it out. The amazon laws. She doesn't know
about Jusenkyo. "Wait, Shampoo!"

"What?" Shampoo asked bitterly. *Is this male going to push his
luck? What do I do if he does? Do I go against everything I've been
taught to be with Ranma?*

"I'm Ranma."

Shampoo blinked. She looked up and got a better look at him. He
was wearing the same clothes Ranma was wearing. The long hair he
sported was the wrong color but of the same length. The features of
his face resembled that of her wife also. The eyes were both the main
difference and the main similarities. They were a different shade of
blue, but no other eyes had ever made her feel so complete when she
stood beneath their gaze. "How possible?"

Ranma decided the fastest way to prove it was the doggy dish
filled with water off to one side. *Eww!*

Shampoo blinked as the man before her suddenly changed into the
girl that had occupied her dreams for so long. "Ranma!"

Ranma did her best to cushion their fall was Shampoo tackled her.
She stroked the girl's hair softly as the amazon let out the flood
gates of tears that had been building up for some time now. "Shampoo."

* * * * *

to be continued... (maybe)

--
Anime Fanboy and Fanfiction Writer ^_^