[Ranma][FanFic] Death of Taro - A Ranma 1/2 Girl Days Side Story

Tail Kinker

Jul 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/29/00
Death of Taro

A Ranma 1/2 / Girl Days / Urutsukidoji? Drabble
By Tail Kinker and Kitsy

"Stupid idea of Mom's..." Ranma was in a thoroughly foul
mood. Her mother's insisting that she remain a girl for two months
was a pain, but she'd been coping - until the onset of her period.
Now, she was a bundle of nerves.
"Ranma Saotome!"
Ranma scowled. "Not now, Pantyhose!"
"Don't call me that!"
Oops, Whatever it was Taro had wanted was forgotten. Now, he
just wanted to pound Ranma. He raised the bucket and dumped it over
his head.
Pantyhose reared above Ranma in monster form, tentacles
waving. Ranma darkened with rage.
"Tentacles---? You PERVERT! Shishi hokoudan!"
*BOOM*

Author's notes:
Sorry. We just had to get that out of our system. Back to
our regularly scheduled silliness.

Thanks, Kenko. Girl Days rocks.