[Ranma][FanFic] Lesbian 1/2: Chapter 7

Donny Cheng

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99

Disclaimer: All characters portrayed in story are the property of
Rumiko Takahashi and co.

This story is a part of The Butt 2: The Other Cheek. Matt Lewis
provided the Oscir portion as is also credited with "The Other Cheek"
concept. Gary Kleppe is credited with the prequel, "The Butt".

This story, while NOT a lemon and NO real crass words are used, is
gratuitous. If you find the title offensive, you will not be able to
last through the rest of the story. You have been warned.

C & C welcomed.

Lesbian 1/2

A BLB production

By

Donny Cheng

Chapter 7

"Eep!" Ranma squeaked out as Shampoo, Akane and Kodachi suddenly
swarmed her upon entering the house.

"Hey! Get off of her," Akane yelled, outraged that Shampoo had
gotten there first.

"Yes, take your filthy hands off of Ranma, you hussy," Kodachi
added coldly.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, but Pop and me decided to extend the
trip by a couple of days," Ranma apologized quickly before it got ugly.

"Shampoo no mind. It good that Wife want to train. Show amazon
qualities," Shampoo said, snuggling her head into Ranma's bosom.

"Yeah, right. I wonder who was the one that nearly took the dojo
apart trying to find her?" Akane scoffed, earning herself a glare from
Shampoo.

"What are you doing here, Kodachi? Not that I'm not happy to see
you; I am," Ranma said to Kodachi, knowing it was futile to even try to
step into the escalating battle of insults. She was pleasantly
surprised to see Kodachi greet her just as she got home.

Kodachi forced her rapidly beating heart still as her friend's
attention fell upon her. It was at times like these when Ranma was
focussed on her that she felt as if she was the most important person
in the world and her life held meaning. *To see her looking at me that
way every morning when I wake up, I would do anything,* she could not
help but think. "You're so called blushing brides have asked that I
visit every day in the hopes that they could get the marriage ceremony
under away." Before she could say more on the subject, the other two
girls beside her grew impatient and began dragging Ranma inside the
house. *Just you wait. I'll have my day yet.*

* * * * *

"You want to keep this a secret from your fathers? I don't see
why not," Cologne said after thinking for a moment. "In fact, the law
only states that the mother's approval is all that is needed for me to
begin the wedding ceremony. Shampoo of course has the support of hers.
Since your mother is not of this world anymore, Kasumi, your elder
sister can act in her place. Where is your mother, Ranma?"

"I, uh, don't know actually. I haven't seen her for ten years,"
Ranma said as everyone looked at her.

"Sorry for asking, Ranma, but is your mother even alive?" Kodachi
asked. She had never once heard her friend mention such a person.

"I think so. I mean, I remember trying to go home so she could
make me 'a real woman'," Ranma recalled, thinking of how foolish and
childish she had once been, imagining that her mother would counteract
his father's tactics to make her a manly man.

Nabiki stepped in when she saw Kodachi's confused face. *Idiot.
She still doesn't know you were born a boy.* "What Ranma means is
that, she thought she would grow up like we did in a normal house. So,
she's still around, Ranma?"

"I guess. Pop's never actually said she was dead. I think I've
seen him write letters to my mom. The last time he wrote one was just
before we went to China."

"Well, there's no helping that in the mean time. Do you have any
other higher ranking female in your family? An aunt, sister,
grandmother?" Cologne asked.

"Pop's the only family that I got," Ranma said, shaking her head.

"Then I guess I can take care of that for you. In the absence of
a higher ranking female family member, I, as elder presiding over this
marriage, can deem you worthy or not, which I do."

"Thank-you, great-grandmother!" Shampoo cried out happily.

Cologne smiled dotingly on her heir. "Tomorrow is a good day for
a marriage and since we have everything we need and have been ready for
a week now, I don't see why we should wait. The ceremony begins
tomorrow. I trust you have explained the amazon rites to them
Shampoo?"

"Yes. They understand," Shampoo said, deciding not to add in how
the participants had snickered at their ancient customs. She just
hoped they would come around tomorrow and take it seriously.

* * * * *

"Where are you going, P-Chan?" Azusa asked as the piglet suddenly
hopped down from her arms to the ground.

Ryoga couldn't resist the urge to look back towards the girl who
had looked after him for almost two weeks. He had come to know how
distressed she could be by just the tone of her voice. "Bwee!"

"Oh, I guess, you're just excited to see Ranma again. I'm so
silly, getting worked up over that. She is your real owner after all,"
Azusa said, blushing as she talked down at the pig, who seemed to
understand what she was talking about. None of the others in her cute
collection ever responded like P-Chan could. Sometimes, it was
annoying how perceptive the piglet could get. "You go on ahead. I'll
catch up."

Ryoga narrowed his eyes as he looked at the seeming innocent
looking girl. Having been with the girl for quite some time now, he
was very aware of her quirks. "Bwee!"

"What? Oh, this?" Azusa asked holding out a sign with the words
'Tendo Dojo' written on it. "This is Lucien, isn't he cute? It's
mine. Really." P-Chan didn't move an inch and kept staring at her
until she finally put it down again. "Okay, okay. You know you're
becoming very uncute."

"Bwee!" Ryoga snorted. Maybe now she would stop trying to tie a
pink bow on his bandana.

Azusa ran giggling towards P-Chan and picked him up into a bone-
crushing hug. "I'm just kidding. Nobody could be cuter to than
Mommy's widdle baby," she gushed at the blushing piglet. "Well maybe
except for your owner."

"Azusa! There you are. I was worried about you. Are you
feeling fine? I heard you were sick. I'm sorry I didn't have the time
to see you or take P-Chan off your hands. He wasn't a bother, was he?"

Azusa was startled as an apologetic Ranma came out to greet her
with a rush of questions and concerns. She blushed as she remember her
comment from just a moment ago and wondered if the girl had heard.
*This Shampoo girl sure is lucky to be marrying her,* she thought.
"I'm fine, Ranma. See," she said, twirling around to show Ranma her
profile, "all better."

"Ah... I can see that," Ranma said, not noticing that she was
openly leering as the very short skirt the skater was wearing flared
upwards revealing something very lacy and fluffy. "So, did you get the
copy of the ceremony book? I hope some of the rituals won't be a
problem. Shampoo needed a witness, but doesn't really know anyone in
Japan, so you're our only hope."

"Don't worry, I'm glad to help. You did save me, remember? It's
the least I can do," Azusa replied nervously, not sure if she should
tell the girl that some of the rituals might indeed be a problem. It
was just that Azusa _really_ had a problem controlling herself when she
saw anything cute. She wasn't sure if she would be able to control
herself when all of them started stripping. It was another reason she
didn't socialize with the girls in the school changing rooms. They
thought her to be stuck up, but they would have changed their tune if
they had heard of the 'pinching' incident when she was in junior high.

* * * * *

"Ryoga, are you sure you can't make it? You just got here. I
haven't seen you for two weeks now," Ranma said. He was disappointed
that his best friend could not make it for her wedding.

"N-No, I'm sure. Really, I am. I just wanted to congratulate
you. I have something to do and anyway, it's not allowed. The
ceremony is only for girls right?" Ryoga asked, trying hard to deflect
his friend's good but very inappropriate intentions. He could feel a
rush of blood to his nose as he recalled the passages from the amazon
book that Azusa had read to him while he was P-Chan. Ranma was his
friend, but he could not be of any help if he were to die of blood
loss. That much female skin would likely kill him.

"I can ask Cologne to make an exception. I'm the only one that
won't have any family there. You're the closest to that other than
Pop."

"I'm sorry, I just can't. But I am happy for you. That Shampoo
is very cute and any man would be lucky to have someone like her,"
Ryoga grinned. *If this doesn't get you away from those pervert girls,
nothing will.* When he had 'slipped' and splashed Ranma with his hot
tea a moment ago, because he was still uncomfortable talking to his
friend's female form, he had noticed the amazon was just as forward as
ever. Ranma showed the usual signs of a fidgeting male under her
glomp, giving Ryoga hope that his friend could be saved.

* * * * *

"Can you believe our luck, Tendo?" Genma asked as the two of them
got their packs ready.

"Hehehe, we were due for some of that sooner or later," Soun
smiled as he made some last minute checks on the food supply. It
wouldn't be that long a journey, but it would be quite awhile before he
could be able to sample Kasumi's cooking again. That thought made him
stop for a moment and he turned to his oldest friend. "Are you sure
your son is okay with this? The prize was addressed to the two of you.
And I'm still not sure about leaving my daughters alone for a whole
week."

"Nonsense, the boy is still tired from our recent training trip.
Besides, what's his is mine to give, though I can't remember for the
life of me entering that a contest with an expense paid vacation to a
hot spring. The boy must have done it. And you deserve a break after
taking care of those three daughters of yours for so many years."

"I suppose so. I shouldn't really need to worry. Kasumi will be
here to look after things. She has as much of the credit of taking
care of this family as I have, if not more. With her here, I have the
absolute confidence that everything will be alright."

* * * * *

Kasumi sneezed. *It's cold! This battle dress isn't much larger
than my thong,* she thought, looking down at her barely covered body.
She hoped tomorrow would be warmer for the ceremonies if she was going
to have to wear this thing for most of the day tomorrow.

* * * * *

Ranma wrung her hands together, embarrassed at what she nearly
did. She hoped none of her friends had seen her hand nearly take a
swipe at Kasumi's ass as she walked past. The temptation presented
before her in the living room was like none other and if this was any
clue as to how tomorrow would be, Ranma doubted that it would be
anything but a chaste affair despite Shampoo's pact with her.

"Ranma, come sleep by me," Nabiki said. She lifted the blanket
off of her for effect. The clothing she had chosen for tonight was a
very small tank top that stretched over her frame tightly. She also
wore her usual short shorts, which gave the appearance of a girl with
nothing but body paint on.

"No," Shampoo said, "this arrangement no be altered. Ranma sleep
at head of room. Is law."

"Is this really necessary?" Akane asked. "All these rules can't
be written in stone, can they?"

"Already make many compromises. No mud from Joketsuzoku for
tomorrow. Just ordinary mud," Shampoo said, her distaste obvious with
the gagging sounds she was making.

"Sorry, I got you into this, Yuka," Akane said to her friend,
"but I couldn't trust the others at school to keep this a secret. I
can still ask Sayuri if you're not comfortable with this ceremony."

"Ah, no, I'm comfortable with this. I really am," Yuka said
quickly as she looked at Akane's doubtful face. "I'm honored that you
thought of me and Sayuri to help you with this. Don't worry, I won't
tell a soul."

"Thank-you, Yuka," Ranma said, smiling at the blubbering girl.
"I know it means a lot to Akane. And to me."

"No, no, the pleasures all mine, Ranma-sama," Yuka blabbed out,
nearly freaking out at the honorific she accidentally added to her
idol's name. It was actually becoming common practice among many of
the first year girls to do that with Ranma. She had quite a large
following in the school in the short time that she had been there.
Even those in the higher grades looked up the girl that took no rubbish
from the boys and stood up against the teachers by disobeying the dress
codes. The most even the wildest of the girls had gone before Ranma
showed up were maybe a smaller size clothing that showed more skin than
decent and maybe a punkish hairstyle to go with it.

"So, is this all the people that will be present tomorrow? When
I read the book on amazon weddings, I thought it would be much larger,"
Kodachi said.

"Shampoo no help it. Ceremony call for witness for each bride.
Crazy Girl for Ranma, Skater Girl for Shampoo, and Ordinary Girl for
Akane. After that, must have all female family member present. All
Shampoo family, except for great-grandmother, in China. Ranma no know
where Mother is. Kasumi and Nabiki here for Akane."

"Yes, but is this clothing necessary?" Kasumi asked as she came
back from the kitchen with the evening snacks.

"No, is not. This not normal Japanese sleepwear?" Shampoo, asked
confused. The eve of the wedding only called for the participants to
bask in the glow of the brides-to-be. It was not the wedding day that
they chuck their artificial garments away in favor of their natural
forms and their traditional amazon battle wear.

"You mean, this wasn't needed?" Azusa asked outraged as she
pointed at herself. She wore a rather small chemise that hung from her
shoulders and barely reached her belly button. It was frilly and pink,
matching her panties, the cutest ones anyone had ever seen. The
others, like her and Nabiki, wore either the same amount or even less
as in the case of Kasumi who had worn her thong.

Azusa had been on her guard all night to prevent herself from
'stealing' a piece of ass as it were the entire night and she didn't
have to? She had to again force herself to look at the cute little
dessert dishes instead of the round buns in front of her as the eldest
Tendo sister bent to place said desert on the table. "Marie-Anne,"
Azusa could not help whispering as she looked at the full roundness of
those sweet buns. The _dessert_ buns!

Everyone turned to Nabiki.

"What are you looking at me for. I only suggested that we wear
as little as possible to prepare for tomorrow. You mean, you all
thought this was part of the rules?" Nabiki asked in a guileless voice
that would have done Kasumi proud.

* * * * *

"Ranma, your nose is bleeding. Are you sure you're up for
today?" Kasumi asked as the alarm blared in the background awaking them
all.

"I'm fine, Kasumi," Ranma assured the girl as she continued to
look at the sight before her. Seven girls waking up and stretching
their arms out in unison. Could there be a more heavenly picture?

Nabiki was the first to notice Ranma open ogling. She put a
little more wiggle into her stretching, and her ultra-thin and tight
tank top could not even hope to hide the results.

Kodachi was not far behind Nabiki, and quickly showed off the
limber body that won so many gymnastics awards.

Yuka was wide eyed as soon as she stared at the room filled with
undulating hips and flailing arms that happened to show off the bodies
attached to them very well. There was quite a bit of 'bouncing' going
on. "What are you doing, Akane?"

"Um... exercising. I'm a martial artist, remember? Have to keep
the body toned and in shape," Akane said. *What was I doing? I'm
sinking to their level.* *But, Ranma seems to be enjoying it,* another
voice inside Akane's head protested.

Shampoo's eyebrow twitched at what looked to be the first mockery
of her traditions and the day hadn't even started. "Enough stretching.
Need to get morning ritual in."

"Where is the old ghoul, Shampoo?" Ranma asked, putting a
placating hand on her bride's shoulder. "I thought she was supposed to
be presiding over this."

"Only marry us at end of day. Rituals, elder no take part in,"
Shampoo explained to Ranma smilingly. To everybody else she yelled,
"Get butts to dojo for purification ritual!"

* * * * *

"Shampoo know there three brides," Shampoo said exasperatingly to
Nabiki. She was born in the village after all and knew the customs
better than people who just read it in the book. Normally, there was
just one bride, and all the participants either took turns or ganged up
in wrestling with the girl. In the case of two girls marrying each
other, it was usually the female to be in charge of the marriage who
was challenged. Even though there were three today, this was still
true. "Ranma head of family, Shampoo next. Is tradition that Ranma
bathe Shampoo and Shampoo bathe Akane in earth mother's embrace. Prove
dominance after."

"Okay, if you say so," Ranma said, looking down at Shampoo who
was flat on her back on the mud. The cold liquid had taken some time
for her to get used to, but when she did the experience was interesting
to say the least. She wriggled her toes deeper into the mud, enjoying
the feeling of it moving between her little digits. With none too much
hesitation, Ranma scooped up some mud into her hand and gently laid it
on top of a waiting Shampoo. Instead of becoming ugly with mud on
parts of her body, the contrast between the light yellow skin and the
mud made her very prominent features stand out. As if they needed any
help in the first place.

"R-Ranma getting hang of this," Shampoo said, her voice wavering
and losing the authoritative tone it had from before. She purred
softly, closing her eyes, enjoying the feeling as Ranma's hands rubbed
mud over her front, taking an especially long time near her areolas.
She didn't noticed Ranma's hands nearly stopping as the purring in her
throat grew louder.

"Shampoo, I think you're covered by enough mud already," Ranma
said fearfully, bringing Shampoo out of state of contentment. *Why did
she have to sound like a c-c-ca...*

"Ranma right," Shampoo said reluctantly as she looked at her
body. "Okay, Akane, turn. Come over here, Akane."

Akane was wary of the Chinese amazon as she could see the
twinkling eyes behind Shampoo's stern face. She slipped a slippery
hand onto the small of Akane's back, causing goose pimples to raise up,
and led her to the center of the mud pit. She was surprised to find
that the amazon was quite gentle despite the calluses on the hands that
came most likely from a life of training. The mud was starting to
cover her body and she was glad for that as it hid the rosy color she
was sure now enveloped her body.

Akane felt envious as she looked at the girl that stood over her
pouring more mud onto her body. *How do those things stay up?* she
wondered as her view was blocked off by Shampoo's generous attributes.
Akane could not help but look down at her own pair. Her wife seemed to
noticed this appraisal and she found Shampoo bending down so that the
tips of her assets rested on her body. "Shampoo like small. Hard like
pears," she heard the amazon say brazenly.

Normally at this point, Akane would have pounced on the pervert
but reason slipped into her mind as she was still very aware of the
situation. She was naked in an arena filled with mud and any pouncing
that was done might be taken the wrong way. She grit her teeth
together as Shampoo did not upright herself and kept her body bent
towards Akane's own, pretending to be placing mud in 'hard to get
areas'. She ground her teeth harder as the amazon began to _move_ and
the buds grazed along her body leaving little streaks in an otherwise
flawless canvas of mud.

"All done," Shampoo said and was pleased to see that Akane was
not entirely happy that it was over.

"Now what, Shampoo?" Nabiki asked, her eyes locked on Ranma who
stood to the side awaiting Shampoo's orders on what to do next. There
was not mud on Ranma other than the legs and arms. "I thought Ranma
was to be purified by the earth too."

"Group gang up on Ranma and Ranma prove dominance over Shampoo
and Akane," she said, cracking knuckles.

"All of you?" Ranma asked, stepping backwards which so happened
to be the arena.

"All," Shampoo agreed and without any prompting ran at Ranma full
speed with everyone else not far behind.

* * * * *

"What hit me?" Ranma asked no one in particular as she stood up,
her knees wobbling. She had somehow managed to win but not before
having her entire body covered in mud. She still had to presence of
mind however to check up on Nabiki, Kasumi, and Yuka, the non-martial
artists of the group. They seemed fine if a little dazed.

Kasumi was the first of the three to get up. She had been
reluctant to attack Ranma as she was not the violent sort, but
something had come over her when she had seen the mass of tight young
bodies in a pile all over Ranma, causing her to jump in herself though
she did not actually attack or anything. In the ensuing melee, she
found herself tackled to the ground by one of the female bodies present
and she had been out for the count.

Nabiki and Yuka helped each other to their feet. Neither had
done better than Kasumi and both were down after one tackle. Nabiki
looked disgustedly at her body. She flicked some of the mud off of her
as she checked for any damages. There didn't seem to be any damage on
her person, but her butt cheeks hurt like hell. It was at least
pinched no less than three times, she was sure.

Yuka, unlike the others, had no instinct to wipe off the mud on
her body, preferring to keep it on to hide her nakedness. She did
smooth some parts of the mud on her skin so that the various handprints
on it could not be readily seen. She found herself surreptitiously
looking at the hands of the girls in the room trying to match the
handprint she found over her breast.

Ranma sighed with relief when none of the weaker girls seemed to
be in pain. She knew that it had meant the others had all went easy on
her, for which she was glad. She then made her rounds over the to the
other girls to make sure they were fine.

Azusa waved to Ranma indicating that she was fine, before she
quickly pulled her incriminating hand back. "Uh, yeah, I'm okay. No,
nothing wrong with my hand!"

Ranma gave figure skater a strange look before nodding and moved
on. She found Kodachi lying on her back in the ground. When Ranma
went to help the gymnast up, she found herself stopping and nearly
taking a step back. There was a very dirty looking smile on Kodachi's
face. "Kodachi, you okay? I wasn't too rough was I?" Ranma asked,
remembering how the mud made things slippery and caused her to use more
strength in order to make her grip stronger. She was sure that the
Kodachi had been on the receiving end of one of those times she may
have used excess power.

"Oh, I'm fine," Kodachi said languorously from where she lay.
"You were an animal, Ranma-sama. There must be bruises all over me.
Ohohoho!"

Ranma was shocked to hear Kodachi adopting the same way of saying
her name as Yuka had done. From her words, Ranma expected there to be
anger. Not delight. She shivered as she heard her friend's laugh that
strange laugh again. It was not unpleasing to her ears. A loud
argument drew her attention away before she could figure out exactly
what drew her to that laugh. *Not those two again.*

"Get off of me!" Akane yelled from under Shampoo. Their limbs
and some how become tangled up in the course of the wrestling match.

"Shampoo trying. Wife no move so much!"

"Hey, watch what you're touching," Akane moaned as the girl used
her breast in order to gain some purchase and push up off of her.

"What Akane touching then?" Shampoo asked looking down at the
girl. Akane in her haste to help had pushed her hands against the same
area she had been complaining that Shampoo was holding on to.

Neither took account of the slipperyness of the mud and Shampoo
once again collapsed on top of Akane. Ranma sighed and quickly went to
help before it degenerated into another senseless brawl. When she got
close to her two wives she noted that neither looked too unhappy about
their predicament.

* * * * *

"This doesn't seem fair," Nabiki complained as she looked at the
three tubs of water in the room. She, along with Kasumi, after a quick
dip in the furo, were clean again and sat to the side watching the
second part of the morning ritual to begin.

"Yes, you're right, Nabiki," Kasumi agreed. "They are the guests
here after all. We should be bathing them."

"You're only half right, Sis," Nabiki said, looking jealously at
Kodachi who was grinning like the Cheshire Cat. *I should be the one
bathing Ranma.*

Ranma waited with Shampoo and Akane as their witnesses prepared
their bath for them. Unlike the other's who had cleaned up in the
furo, the three of them still had most of the mud on them. It felt
highly uncomfortable as the mud was starting to harden and cake on her
skin. She glanced at Akane and found the girl to be squirming just as
much. Only Shampoo was the quiet one among them as she sat cross-
legged in meditation. Ranma had no idea that this ceremony meant so
much to Shampoo.

"Oh, Lady Ranma! Your bath awaits thee!" Kodachi called out in a
singsong voice, her joy barely contained.

Ranma was grateful that Kodachi, after having cleaned up in the
furo, was now sporting her custom-made black bikini battle dress.
Having a nude woman bathe her would have made this 'simple ritual' as
Shampoo called it seem even more kinky than Ranma was comfortable with.
"Are you sure that water is only lukewarm? I can't stand the heat."

"I'm sure, Ranma. Now hurry up. I'm hungry... for breakfast.
We can't eat until this is over and done with," Kodachi said,
deliberately pausing over the word hungry so that she could bare her
teeth to Ranma.

Ranma wearily made her way to the stool beside one of three large
tubs of water. As she understood it, the amazons believe highly of
cleansing the body and starting life anew when they decided to marry
and join their line with another, even if they were three girls and
would have no line to speak of. Hence, the morning battle in the mud.
They were reborn by mother earth and now the cleansing every baby goes
through after being born.

Kodachi was glad that her bikini bottom was black as Ranma moved
tantalizingly slowly towards the stool in front of her. Kodachi tried
to regain some of her motor skills when the girl finally sat down.
*I'm supposed to be the one that is seducing her,* she thought wryly.
Quickly she took the bucket by her side and filled it with some of the
tepid water in the tub. She then grabbed a towel and placed it over
her should, ready to wipe Ranma down.

Ranma inwardly groaned as Kodachi didn't seem to be in a hurry
even though she was the one that complained about lateness. She seemed
intent on surveying the area before willing to make a decision on where
to pour the water. Ranma wonder if the others had as much difficulty
with this simple ritual.

* * * * *

Yuka, on the other side of the room, was not fairing nearly as
well as the gymnast. She was fast running out of water as she poured
another bucket full of water over Akane. "Ah sorry, Akane. I keep
missing."

"That's okay, Yuka. I can always get Kasumi to get us more,"
Akane said encouragingly. *Poor, Yuka. She isn't used to doing this.
Well, neither am I, really. I'll help her the next time.*

*Akane is counting on me. I have to do this,* Yuka thought to
herself. While, Akane was her best friend, Yuka could not ignore the
fact that her friend was a hottie. She was sure there was an unwritten
rule that stated 'thou shalt not covet thy best friend of the same
gender'. *Come on, I can do it. It's not like she's built like
Shampoo. What's so hard about washing her b-breasts...* Yuka's eyes
bugged out as Akane turned her stool around so she was now fully
accessible.

"Oh, Yuka, are you alright?" Akane asked, concerned at how her
friend was shaking.

"I'm firm... I mean, I'm fine," Yuka said and hastily poured
water over Akane's front and quickly placed the towel over the area.
With that done, she was suddenly aware that she would have to 'wipe'
that area. Her hands locked into place as her joints froze up.

Akane sweatdropped as her friend's hand remained over her breasts
with only a thin and very rough cloth between them. *How long do I
wait until I ask her what's she's doing? Maybe, that's how she dries
herself. Soaks up the water with the towel instead of wiping it off,*
Akane was relieved to have figured it out. It wouldn't look right for
her to punch out her friend on her wedding day.

* * * * *

"Oopsie!" Azusa said again as she left another mark on Shampoo's
skin with her overly hard scrubbing. *Stupid hands! Watch what you're
touching. I know they're cute, but you've got to have some control.*

Shampoo was beginning to lose her patience as she sat under the
ministrations of this klutz. She grumbled to herself as she looked at
the various red marks that clashed against the yellowness of her skin.
*That's the fifth one,* she counted as she looked at the two on her
breasts, one beneath over her ribcage, and two much lower than was
decent. She grimaced as the girl was now heading into territory she
would rather not have a person with those wandering hands wander into.
However, the law was the law, and Shampoo was forced to sit and fume.

"Oh, this is cute?"

"What!" Shampoo screamed, outraged at what, she was not sure of
yet. Whenever Azusa said that, a pinching would invariably follow.

"Marc!" Azusa whipped her head up quickly and muttered the first
thing that came to her. *Nice save.*

Shampoo was relieved when the girl pulled one of her hairpieces
off of her hair and started to play with it. *Saved!* "Azusa can have
hairpiece. While up there, just start washing Shampoo hair. Clean
enough down there. Yes, Shampoo sure."

* * * * *

"Um, Kodachi, everyone's nearly finished," Ranma said, trying to
hurry her friend along.

"Amateurs," Kodachi sniffed as she took one of the scented
bottles of body soap and placed and generous portion on her hand.
"Why, at the mansion, I take at least twice as long every single day.
I've already hurried much more than is appropriate for such an
important day."

"You do this at the mansion?" Ranma asked, trying to keep her
mind off of the drug-like effect of those deft fingers. She was slowly
getting addicted to the wonderful feeling they brought her and when
they were removed, she suffered a withdrawal so strong that made her
nearly jump her friend's bones to make her continue. She gasped as the
Kodachi's hands once again played across her body. *Does she know what
kind of an effect this is having on me?* she wondered as the she felt
herself responding to the fingers again.

"Oh, yes. I like to take my time. So many places to clean.
Like here," Kodachi said sliding her slick soap covered hands down over
the flat of Ranma's stomach and stopped. Kodachi moved her hands into
a slow circular motion, and from her friends twisting body she gathered
that it felt very nice. *It seems every where I touch on you is a
pleasure spot, Ranma,* Kodachi admired as she wondered if she dared go
for the next step. It was only a few inches away and that hussy did
say clean everywhere. As she was about to move her hand, another hand
stopped her. She turned and was caught by Ranma's eyes. "Ranma-
sama..."

"Shampoo said, I'm not supposed to help you by cleaning myself,"
Ranma said and then let go of Kodachi's hand.

"You mean, I can...?" Kodachi asked softly. When Ranma didn't
answer her, she decided to take that as a yes. Kodachi put one hand on
the girl's knees and pulled, causing Ranma's legs to spread in the
process.

Ranma was glad she was sitting on the stool because she knew she
would have not been able to stand as the cold wet fingers met her fiery
hot warmth... It lasted for about a second before she and Kodachi were
both doused with a pail of cold water from above. Ranma looked up
guiltily to find Nabiki standing behind them, the sound of a pail
clanging to the floor was in the background.

"The book said that we are to have our food in a minute. No
ritual is more important than the next. If one overruns the time
slotted for it, we finish what we can and go on to the next," Nabiki
read as she held up the book in front of her.

"Thank-you for letting us know, Nabiki," Ranma said holding
Kodachi back as the gymnast looked ready to throttle the middle Tendo
sister.

Shampoo passed a glance to Nabiki and inclined her head in
thanks. Shampoo decided to just pretend that she didn't understand the
Japanese the girl had been spouting so she would technically not be
condoning falsehood in the rituals.

* * * * *

"Gack! Watch where you're going!" Mousse yelled and sidestepped
the waiter. The glasses filled with water harmlessly came falling down
off of the tray to his left.

His breathing returned to normal as the waiter apologized
profusely to him. He suppressed his horror at what nearly happened and
tried to settle down and resume eating his breakfast. *Fool! There's
nothing to be afraid of. She's still you. You're still her,* Mousse
admonished himself.

But afraid, he was. He was highly starting to doubt himself when
he was _her_. He felt so good in that form that he rarely wanted to
change back to a man. To be able to see clearly without those blasted
glasses was not the only, thought logical, reason he preferred his
female body these days. The reason he felt so comfortable as Misu was
the same reason he was so afraid of being her. As Misu he knew he
could live without Shampoo's love.

It was at the same time both a liberating thought as it was a
terrifying one. The love of his life, the one constant, the one thing
that has given his life meaning was no longer that important to him.
Oh, it was true that Misu wanted Shampoo as much as he did, but there
was also the underlying thought that she would not mind turning her
attention to that delectable Ranma or any of those girls that Shampoo
now hung around with. *No, you're doing it again. I despise that
Saotome girl for stealing Shampoo. Idiot, how many times do I have to
tell you? She's you! You did take a good look at her chest during
that fight. No, I did not... it was only a little peek,* Mousse
insisted to himself.

He sighed as the futility of having an argument with himself.
Misu was getting to him again. She made him wonder every time he made
a decision if it was the correct one or not and if she would make a
better one. He had to fight the urge to look for a glass of cold
water. *I'm not wearing a shirt underneath!" he forcibly reminded
himself. It was one of the safety locks he had created for himself in
case he ever thought he might give in to Misu. However, practicality
forced him to where at least suspenders in case he got caught in a
sudden rain shower. His pants had the embarrassing tendency to fall
off when he changed form.

As fate would have it, the decision of changing form was taken
out of his hands. "Oops, sorry, Mister. I don't know why I keep
tripping over you."

"It's quite all right, and it's Miss, by the way."

The waiter stared, stunned at the person at the table. He could
have sworn that the customer had been a man, but what man could have
such a throaty, sexy, and feminine voice. It was confirmed to him as
the customer took off those ridiculously large glasses on her face,
revealing an attractive face underneath that luscious dark red hair.
Red? He had been sure it was pink. The again, he had thought the
woman was a black haired man moment ago. What happened next turned the
confirmed atheist into a devout worshiper of the gods.

"I don't know how I could stand living underneath that stuffy
robe," Misu said, as she threw the offending white clothing to the
ground.

"Uh, Miss? You do know that you need a shirt to enter this
establishment," the waiter felt that he should say. Though if the girl
ignored him, he would not mind in the least.

"That's okay, I was just leaving anyway," Misu smiled and pulled
the suspenders away from her body before snapping them back into place.
She squealed, delighted as the pain jolted through her body, causing
the male portion of the customers that turned to see what the commotion
was about to have a collective heart attack.

"They were out of alignment," Misu explained to the waiter who
was now foaming at the mouth. "Consider that your tip." *Now,
Shampoo, ready or not, here I come.*

* * * * *

"Ranma, dip lower. That's better. Now pour. Slowly now,"
Nabiki instructed. Her fiancée followed her rules to a tee and she was
treated to nice view of some cleavage as her tea was poured.

"You sure, I'm supposed to do whatever you say?" Ranma asked
uncertainly. When she tried to right herself, Nabiki held out a
finger and wagged it indicating that she was not yet done.

"Just ask Shampoo," Nabiki gloated.

"Yes, teach amazon humility. Feed guests, they feed bride, if
happy," Shampoo said through gritted teeth as she once again poured tea
into Kodachi's cup. *If Crazy Girl splashes me one more time with the
tea, I'm going to kill her. The tea is perfect.*

Kodachi seemed to know how far she could step and drank the tea
that Shampoo provided. She took a bowl of miso soup and handed it to
Shampoo. *Let Nabiki have her fun. I'll get mine when dinner comes
around. In the meantime, time to show that I don't take her marrying
Ranma, as much as a sham as that is, lightly.* "No, no, don't use your
hands. You still have to peel my apple."

Shampoo almost stood up and didn't' care about the circumstances,
but the sounds of Akane and Ranma beside her made her stop. *I'll do
anything to marry them,* she promised herself.

"Kasumi! This isn't supposed to be how it works," Akane said as
her sister forced her to sit down and eat.

"I'm sure nobody minds, Akane. You're supposed to do as I tell
you. Now, I'm going to help you feed Azusa and Yuka now, okay?" Kasumi
asked with a smile.

"Whatever," Akane said grumpily as she dug into her rice, while
her sister poured some more tea and made her breakfast even more
comfortable.

"Now eat, Ranma," Nabiki said. "What are you waiting for."

Ranma sighed and bent down to pick up the roll that Nabiki had
placed inside her bikini top. "You heard what Kodachi said. No
slacking. Peel an apple for me and use your mouth to get that bread
roll."

Ranma found that Nabiki had been very liberal with the amount of
perfume she had applied. It made Ranma's head swim as the aroma of the
still warm roll mixed agreeably with the scent her fiancée emitted. As
she neared the roll, she could see the body shifting slightly so that
the roll fell deeper into the bikini. Bravely, she lowered her head
even more. The best that she could come up with at the time probably
wasn't the smartest thing to do, Ranma would think in hindsight later
in the future.

"Ranma!"

Ranma raised her head and found a group of unhappy onlookers
glaring at her. She was about to ask what when she remembered she had
Nabiki's bikini in her mouth. She whipped her hand up, grabbed it, and
quickly handed it to the girl before trying her best to look like
nothing was the matter. She didn't pull it off very well. Before she
could explain to her irate soon to be wife and the others, she was not
so fortunately saved by another voice calling out her name.

* * * * *

"Saotome Ranma. I challenge you for the right to marry Shampoo!"

"What?" Ranma asked, looking out doors that led the koi pond.
The sun shone brightly obscuring the figure that stood directly in
front of it. The woman walked up towards them and Ranma was able to
see a striking woman dressed in an overly larger sized pair of pants
held up by a pair of suspenders, and nothing else.

"Put your eyes back in your head, Ranma," Nabiki said, annoyed at
yet another blown moment. With her top back on her, she took out her
book of the laws and found what she was looking for. "Apparently as
long as Shampoo isn't married, her hand can be challenged."

"I can't turn..." Ranma looked over at Shampoo, trying to explain
what she was about to do once again. She turned back to the woman with
dark red hair. "Look, I'm not going to put Shampoo up like a house for
sale to the highest bidder. She marries who she wants, but if it's a
fight you want, I'll do it."

"Oh, you have no choice in the matter, isn't that right, Shampoo?
If another proves to be more worthy, he or she can knock off the claim
of another forever."

"Only Elder can make that decision!" Shampoo replied hotly,
wondering who this woman was that knew of their laws.

"Cologne?" the woman asked, looking at the ground below the
group.

"Ack, when did you get here, Old Ghoul?" Ranma asked.

"I've always been here. And Mu Si, yes I do approve of this
challenge. I still have my doubts about this young girl. I'm not sure
she is enough a _real_ woman to take the mantel as my heir's wife."

"Mousse?" the group gathered gasped. Kodachi blinked. *This is
the same man that appeared a week ago? It can't be... but none of the
others are surprised except for Azusa and Yuka.* She gave Ranma a
suspicious glance and noticed her friend pointedly not looking in her
direction.

"Please, call me Mi Su," Misu said and bowed to the group. "One
week from today will the date of our battle."

"Wait a second, I can take you on right now," Ranma yelled
stepping out into the yard.

"Heh, little girl, you don't have what it takes to beat me yet,"
Misu laughed out loud. "And besides, I kind of like you and I want to
give you something of a chance."

"Little girl! Ha! The last time, I beat you fair and square.
C'mon, let's go!"

Misu smirked. Why not? She could show the girl a thing or two
of the new improved Mousse. As the girl charged her, she brought out a
lasso of strong cable wire, one of a few weapons she decided to keep
out of the large arsenal her counterpart carried.

Ranma's instincts warned her of the oncoming attack even before
she saw it. She was caught off guard as she noticed the weapon that
struck the ground was a long length of cable wire. Mousse had gotten
stronger. To be able to stick something so malleable as a wire into
the hard ground is not easy.

Misu took advantage of the girl's distraction and whipped the
other end of the wire over one of the girl's outstretched arms. She
then brought out her newest favorite weapon, her whip, out to play
with. "Get ready for my next technique! Sekushina Koneko Asobi!"

Ranma screamed as a whip appeared out of nowhere and her body was
lashed a hundred times in a span of mere seconds. She legs gave out
and she limped to the ground. Before her head could follow where her
body had landed, an arm shot out and took hold of her chin.

"Something to remember me by," Misu said and planted a small kiss
on the girl's lips.

*Mousse... she's definitely a girl,* Ranma thought as she sank
into oblivion. The cries of her friends barely reached her ears.

* * * * *

to be continued... (maybe)

--
Anime Fanboy and Fanfiction Writer ^_^