[Ranma][FanFic] Lesbian 1/2: Chapter 9

Donny Cheng

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
Disclaimer: All characters portrayed in story are the property of
Rumiko Takahashi and co.

This story is a part of The Butt 2: The Other Cheek. Matt Lewis
provided the Oscir portion as is also credited with "The Other Cheek"
concept. Gary Kleppe is credited with the prequel, "The Butt".

This story, while NOT a lemon and NO real crass words are used, is
gratuitous. If you find the title offensive, you will not be able to
last through the rest of the story. You have been warned.

C & C welcomed.

Lesbian 1/2

A BLB production

by

Donny Cheng

Chapter 9

Akane shook her head with disgust at the display by her father and
Uncle Saotome. Honestly, they turn into fear-stricken cattle the moment
Happosai steps into the room. One wouldn't have known that they once
had the gumption to take down the old pervert from how they were
behaving. She sighed as she watched Uncle Saotome plant himself on the
ground so that the master could sit comfortably atop of him. Her father
was not faring much better as he pretended to be an ashtray for the
pipe.

She turned away from the scene and tried once again to concentrate
on the task at hand as she walked back into the kitchen. Shampoo had
not moved an inch from her spot at the counter. Akane had had enough.
She moved over to the simmering sauce cooking in one of the many pots
and deliberately added liberal amounts of sugar to it. This being a
spaghetti meat sauce meant of course her action was not a good one and
on her list of things not to do created for her by Shampoo.

"That's good, keep going," Shampoo said listlessly when Akane
asked for her opinion.

"Okay, that's it. What's wrong with you?" Akane asked. It was
not that she was worried about her tormentor. No, it was definitely not
_that_. She was curious; that was all.

"Nothing wrong, wif... Akane."

Akane didn't miss Shampoo's correction of herself again. "How
come you aren't calling me wife anymore? I noticed you haven't called
me that ever since the wedding last week. And yes, I am glad that
you've gotten over that silly thing. I'm just not sure what you're up
to and you've always been quite forceful about our 'marriage'." That
was putting it lightly. Over the course of the time Akane had found
herself declared the Amazon's property, over some Chinese amazon
philosophy of being responsible to the life one saves, they had been
stuck to each other like glue.

Akane watched as the listless amazon sat at the counter,
apparently not in the least bit interested in what she was cooking. It
jarred her to see this. Despite her denial of Shampoo's claims on her,
Akane had to admit that having the girl around did wonders for her self-
esteem. Somehow she had come to value the little bits of compliments
passed her way every so often during their cooking sessions. While she
knew it would be years before, if ever, she caught up to Shampoo, the
hope that was there was undeniable. It was quite different from the
empty feeling she got when either her family or Ranma complimented her,
as she could not trust them to hurt her feelings.

With Shampoo, Akane knew exactly where she stood and was often put
in 'her place' with a crack on her knuckles with anything the amazon had
on hand. Whether it was cooking or sparring, when Akane did something
wrong, there was no hesitation in the punishment she would receive. She
blushed suddenly as she recalled that the 'rewards' were also swift.
Shampoo was a very affectionate person and preferred to show that
affection physically.

Akane's face grew hotter as she remembered the many such
occurrences when Shampoo had still been living with them instead of at
the restaurant her great-grandmother had just opened. Her hands were
not the most delicate of things and many places on Akane's body still
smarted from the various pats and pinches. Though her bottom seemed to
be getting quite used to it as it didn't turn red quite a quickly now.
Her body also did better when faced with one of those ferocious glomps
these days. One good thing about the girl now living away from them was
that she no longer had to keep a constant eye on the door to the furo
when she bathed. Shampoo took her responsibilities seriously and one of
them seemed to be making sure her wife was very clean. This meant for
scrub downs that often left Akane's skin red as a tomato. *It felt nice
sometimes... what am I thinking?*

Shampoo broke her silence finally and raised her head up to look
at Akane sadly. "Akane not legal wife if Shampoo no marry. Ranma have
law backing up, so is wife even if no marry. Marriage with Akane base
on obscure tradition. Great-grandmother say 'Kiss of Marriage only
promise', not fulfill unless have wedding, so no is wife."

Akane found herself extremely flattered rather than relieved when
she heard this. Somehow, this felt quite different from the hormone
crazed boys that chased after her before. She never believed that
Shampoo was serious about the two of them and to hear the amazon's
dejected voice, made her think otherwise. "Why do you want to marry me
so much?" *It couldn't be love. Girls just didn't feel that way with
one another... well Ranma was a special case,* Akane thought, confused.
She had liked Tofu after all and he was a boy, well a man. Ranma was
really a boy, but never once after the first couple of days that she
knew the ponytailed girl did Akane think of her as a boy anymore so that
didn't count. She had a headache.

Shampoo looked at Akane's puzzled expression and sighed. The girl
was dense, so Shampoo decided to take the safer route. "Is Shampoo
responsibility."

"But even you said the tradition was an obscure custom and was not
legal without a proper marriage. There's obviously leeway with the
laws."

"Akane stupid," Shampoo sighed exasperatedly.

"Oh, look who's talking. Who's the one that still speaks Japanese
like a ten year old?" Akane asked hotly.

"See if Akane can speak another language as well as Shampoo in one
month," Shampoo replied just as heatedly.

"I can and I'll do it better. With Chinese even!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

Akane and Shampoo blinked at the speed of that exchange and
wondered just what had transpired. "Uh, so Akane learn Chinese?"

"I guess that's what I said," Akane answered, not sure of herself.
"I'll learn it in a month and speak better than you did Japanese."

"Shampoo bet no can happen. Akane do what Shampoo say if lose."

"And you do what I say if I win," Akane said, the both of them
holding their hands out to shake on it. It wasn't until after they
shook hands that Akane realized she didn't know anyone that could teach
her the language.

Shampoo smiled as the girl voiced her objections. "Akane no
worry. Shampoo teach Chinese. Will teach Akane fairly. Trust
Shampoo?"

Akane grudgingly admitted that the amazon had always been firm but
fair with her in the past. "Okay, I guess. I'll teach you Japanese too
then. I can't learn if I can't understand some of what you want to
say."

Shampoo was surprised at Akane's initiative. The girl can be nice
at times. "Okay, Akane must do what Shampoo say if want to learn
Chinese and must follow instructions exactly."

Akane was far from stupid and did not like the look in Shampoo's
eyes. She could imagine all the chores the girl might get her to do.
"And you must listen to me when I teach you Japanese." Fight fire with
fire. For every dish she washed, Shampoo would do the same.

"Agree."

"Agreed. No time like the present. Want to start now?"

Shampoo nodded. "Shampoo teach first then. Akane teach after.
Is okay?" When Akane stated her agreement, the two of them quickly
finished off preparation for the day's dinner and proceeded up to
Akane's room for their impromptu study session.

"No funny business. None of that 'wo ai ni' stuff," Akane said as
the two of them made themselves comfortable in her room.

"Akane prude," Shampoo rolled her eyes. "Let's start with easy
stuff. 'Wo shi xiao xi'."

"That's easy. I've been around you long enough to know that much.
I am Akane," she answered quickly, remembering the name Shampoo
sometimes called her instead of Akane.

"Very good," Shampoo nodded approvingly. At least the girl had a
brain, even if her skills as a fighter left a lot to be desired.

"You might as well learn some proper Japanese at the same time.
It may be cute, but your way of speaking is irritating sometimes."

"Oh, Akane find it cute?" Shampoo asked teasingly, eliciting a
blush from the girl. Of course, she had been around Akane long enough
to know that the blush would be stated as being really anger, so she
knew better than to tease further than that. "Okay, Shampoo try. I.
Am. Shampoo."

"So you _can_ do it," Akane said exasperatingly. "Let's see if
you can keep it up and do it a little faster so it doesn't sound so
weird."

"Feh. Sham... I can if try," Shampoo said distinctly. She
supposed she really should give it some effort. It had been tough
trying to learn Japanese the past month to get to where she was at right
now. It was as Akane said, most people did find her way of speaking
cute and Ranma did not seem to mind, so she didn't bother putting up to
effort to correct herself. The things she did to please Akane
sometimes. It served her purpose to let the girl win in some arguments,
Shampoo found. Akane would smile more often, as she was doing now. So
cute.

"Good. Now, what's next?"

"I will teach Akane simple numbers and then simple objects around
room. Then we form sentences."

Akane nodded and was surprised to note that she was actually eager
to learn. As long as Shampoo didn't try any overt moves, she was quite
a nice girl to be around. It wasn't until sometime later that Akane
took back her thoughts.

* * * * *

"'Wo yao bei sui'... hmm, I want water?"

"Missing word. I want a cup of water."

Akane nodded and jotted the new word down on a piece of paper.
She should have done this sooner as the test Shampoo was giving her was
getting harder. Words that had only been mentioned once during the day
were now being used. She sighed when Shampoo motioned at the cup of
water in front of her. The amazon's idea of teaching was by example and
they did agree to do whatever the other told them to do. At least it
wasn't as bad as the previous example where Akane 'asked' the other girl
to hit her.

"Now this one harder. Last question. 'Wo xiang tong ni jiewen'."

Akane could already piece out most of it, but the last word didn't
seem to fit. I want with you... something. Wen. Was that like
zhongwen, meaning Chinese? Maybe something with language. There needed
to be a verb. I want to learn language with you? Makes sense since
this is the last question. "'Wo xiang tong ni jiewen'. I want to...
what are you doing Shampoo?"

Shampoo smiled lecherously as she got up off the chair and slinked
her body to the bed where Akane's lay. "Akane just ask me to kiss. I
must obey."

"I knew it you'd pull something like this. It's not fair!" Akane
yelled out, holding her hands in front of her trying to ward the girl
off. She had gotten better since she had new training partners in
Ranma, Kodachi, and Shampoo, but she still knew the amazon was quite a
ways ahead of her. She was surprised what the girl stopped her advance
suddenly.

"Oh, I see. Akane renege on deal. Should know daughter of man
train by Happosai have no honor."

"What? Take that back. The Tendos are...," Akane stopped in
midspeech when a yet another loud crash sounded from downstairs. She
sighed and felt her upcoming argument fall around her as her father's
loud voice screamed out "Now, while he's drunk!" Her father and Uncle
were obviously trying to stab Happosai in the back for the hundredth
time today.

"Fine, you win. Just make it quick," Akane said closing her eyes,
not wanting to see this. She couldn't believe it. And here she thought
Shampoo was changing to being someone she could think of as a friend.

Shampoo rolled her eyes when she saw Akane's clenched eyes with
her fists held in a ready position. *Am I that undesirable?* Still,
Shampoo was quite surprised the girl went along with it. She felt
guilty at what she had implied earlier about Akane's honor.

"What's wrong? Hurry it up already."

Shampoo looked up at Akane's question. She saw the girl's face
soften for a moment into a worried expression before it went back to its
regular scowling whenever she was around. "Nothing. I coming."

Akane closed her eyes again and she didn't have to wait long
before she felt the girl's lips upon her own. *I should bite her tongue
if she tries to push it in,* Akane thought angrily, but she would not
get the chance because it was already over.

"I say again. Akane not know why Shampoo marry? Then Akane
stupid," Shampoo said when Akane opened her eyes, staring at her.

Akane was so shocked at the amazon's weird behavior she couldn't
even speak until Shampoo got up and left. "What the hell was that all
about?"

* * * * *

"You're telling me that this is Mousse?" Ranma stared
incredulously at the pinkhaired waitress currently scrubbing the
Nekohanten until it shined. "But how?"

Cologne shrugged. "I found her after her battle with you,
unconscious. The dehydration in her body was worse than we'd realized.
When she came to, this was how she began to behave. I've phoned the
guide and he says this is quite common for people that have
personalities ingrained into them because of Jusenkyo. The two
personalities are so wildly different that a third was created. This
third has all of Mousse's memories just like Misu did but they are
slightly skewed to fit her new perception. Her personality is what you
could call a compromise. I'm actually quite surprised Mousse's will is
strong enough to do this against one as strong as Misu."

Nabiki couldn't help but laugh out loud as she watched the shy
girl go about her chores. "It would explain the outfit. Can't get much
more conservative than that red robe. You can't even tell if she's a
girl."

"Actually, Mousse is quite a bold man. You can tell by the tone
of voice he has when he speaks to me; any other man in the village would
die before being so disrespectful. I suspect that Misu's lack of
propriety forced him into being more conservative than he normally was,
which is why I said I was surprised. It must have taken quite a bit of
concentration to think in a different way to stall Misu. The only thing
that seems to remain is the meekness that stems from being enthralled
with my great-granddaughter and Mousse's poor eyesight, oddly. I
believe those two factors are strongly ingrained into the boy of who he
is. Every other facet of him and her are in a constant struggle for
power. And more often than not, I feel it will be Misu that wins most
of their battles.

"And what exactly will happen when Misu does win?" Nabiki asked,
dreading the answer.

"That." Cologne pointed to Misu who was in the process of doffing
the robe, revealing a body that was clad in nothing but black leather.

Nabiki poked Ranma in the ribs. "You can close your mouth now,"
she said irritated.

"Uh, sorry," Ranma apologized, though her eyes remained riveted to
the bouncing flesh trapped in leather. She was disappointed when the
show was over in under a minute and Misu put her robe back on and went
back to wiping down the tables.

"These outbreaks of hers are the only signs of 'naughty' Misu
reviving. They usually don't last very long, except at night," Cologne
explained. She had her suspicions of why only at night and she could
tell by the way Ranma was blushing and Nabiki was smirking that they
both thought the same way. "Her personality is strongest at that time
of day, but don't worry about her bothering you any time soon. Most of
her nights seemed bent on pursuing a recent customer of mine that
'gentle' Misu has taken a liking to."

Ranma groaned inwardly as she felt Nabiki kick her in the shins
and stalk off out of the Nekohanten. Her fiancée had no doubt seen the
sad look on her face at hearing Cologne's assurance. "Nabiki, aw, don't
be that way."

Cologne rolled her eyes and wondered if her great-granddaughter
knew Ranma might be more trouble than she was worth. If that infernal
pervert hadn't shown up and expressed an interest in the young martial
artist, Cologne would have been tempted to ignore Ranma altogether and
concentrate on finding a suitable boy.

"Who was that divine woman next to Nabiki-sempai?"

If Cologne was startled by the fact that some person was able to
get close enough to her with out her noticing, she didn't show it. "A
little out of your league."

"Oh? You've intrigued me now."

"She goes to your school. She was away recently so you probably
didn't see her at school. I suggest you stick with little school girls,
Kuonji-san."

"Which she is, isn't she?" Ukyo grinned. "Anyway, give me one of
your beef bowls. I've developed a sudden hunger."

"I don't know why you insist on this charade. You are opening a
restaurant across from me. The only reason you're here is to make a
pass at my waitress."

"Chefs have to eat some time. Isn't that right, Misu?" Ukyo asked
as the blushing waitress walked by.

Cologne sighed and ignored the following cat and mouse game that
had taken place ever since a couple of day ago when she had picked Misu
off the streets and started the girl as her waitress.

* * * * *

"You don't need to say anything, Ranma. I don't know what came
over me," Nabiki said once they were outside the restaurant. "I know
I'm not ready to settle down yet, but every time I see anybody get close
to you, I can't seem to control myself."

"You're a very possessive person, Nabiki," Ranma said
affectionately. "It's not a bad trait. I wouldn't mind being possessed
by you."

Nabiki eyed the girl suspiciously, but couldn't find any hint of
falsehood. The girl said those words with so much conviction and
honesty that she distrusted those words almost immediately. "The
problem isn't that I don't believe you. The trouble is that you could
say that to a number of other girls and you'd still be telling the
truth."

"Ah...," Ranma was at a loss as that was not wrong. She had said
similar things to Kodachi, Akane, and Kasumi in private.

"Having so much love for women isn't a bad thing. I just wish
that I knew I was special from the others and not just a pretty face."

"Nabiki, age seventeen, student of Furinkan high. She likes to
make money, preferably having fun while doing it, likes to tease, and
likes to make money. Her eyes are brown as is her hair. She is a
smart, sarcastic, practical, and independent woman. Her three sizes
are...."

Nabiki quickly wrapped her hands around Ranma, blushing slightly
at her personal statistics being blurted out in public. "What are you
doing?" she hissed.

Ranma pushed Nabiki's hand from her mouth, while patting it
assuringly. "You are more than just a pretty face to me. I must admit,
I don't know everything about you yet, and you're turning out to be very
different than what I think a girl should be like. But, I think that's
why I like you. I like how you are different and I want to know how
else you are different or how you are similar or just about anything
else about you."

Nabiki could feel her ears burning. "Okay, I get it. I don't
know how you can say the most nauseatingly, sweet words and not be red
in the face."

"Because they're true," Ranma said and purposely walked closer to
Nabiki, linking the girl's arm with her own. She could feel the other
girl's breasts pushed against her elbow. It took them an hour to walk
what was normally a fifteen minute walk home.

* * * * *

"Ranma-sama!"

"Congratulations on that last fight, Ranma."

"Ranma is back!"

Ranma's reception at her first day back since her training with
Happosai and battle with Mousse was a loud one as everyone took the
chance to greet her. "I swear, there's even more people now then when
you came back from your training trip with Uncle Saotome," Akane said.

"Maybe, I should leave more often... ah, just kidding," Ranma
quickly said as Akane and Nabiki both turned and frowned at her.

"Kuonji is coming the other way!"

"Oh, we must be blessed to have both of them in our school."

"What's all the commotion about," Ranma asked as the furor that
had died down rose up again.

"Oh, it's Kuonji. She just came to school about a week ago. It
was the day you started training with Happosai. She's created a minor
stir here," Akane said.

"Minor, Akane? You've got a way for understatement," Nabiki said
dryly. "The girl is a bit like you, Ranma. She comes to school out of
uniform. Well, that isn't true as she does wear a boy's uniform to
school. She joined a few of the after school clubs and proceeded to
challenge and beat their male equivalents. Her popularity has
skyrocketed ever since she also publicly announced she didn't have a
boyfriend and was not interested in them. This just made everyone want
her even more."

"Don't you normally charge for this stuff?" Ranma teased.

"I'll put it on an IOU. You can 'pay' me back later," Nabiki
winked.

"Ahem," Akane coughed fakingly. "Anyway, we got to get you to
class early. You're already in trouble with the teach with all the days
you missed. Did you bring your homework? Straighten up your shirt."

"Anyway, I've got to get to class. I'll see you two after
school," Nabiki said.

"See you later, Nabiki," Ranma waved and then suffered quietly
under Akane's worrying. "It's going to be fine. But thanks for being
so concerned about me."

"I am your fiancée, after all," Akane said. She surprised herself
with how casually she was saying that little fact now. Now if only she
could deal with Shampoo as her 'wife' so easily. The memory of the
amazon's sad look as the two of them kissed was still on her mind.
"Okay, let's go in."

* * * * *

"Ucchan!" Ranma exclaimed as she swallowed the okonomiyaki. It
wasn't that best she had tasted, but the homemade sauce could have only
come from one person. The fact that a name was written with sauce on
the okonomiyaki also helped.

"Ranchan!"

"You two know each other?" Akane asked when she saw the two girls
suddenly jump at each other into a bonecrushing hug.

"Yeah, this is good old Ucchan. She's a friend of mine from when
I was lit...."

"What the!?" Ukyo yelled, cutting into Ranma's explanation. She
had definitely felt bumps when the two of them hugged. "You did it.
You actually changed yourself into a gir...."

"Saotome, Kuonji, where are the two of you going?" the teacher
exclaimed as Ranma suddenly grabbed hold of Ukyo's hand and fled with
her outside of the of the open windows.

"Ranma!" Akane yelled after the two fleeing girls, worried. *Ukyo
knows about Ranma being born a boy?*

* * * * *

Ukyo dug into the ground with her feet, effectively stopping her
and Ranma's breakneck speed. "Whoa, hold on a minute. You might be
happy to see me and want to get a move on with our promise to each
other, but we're going too fast."

"Uh, sorry, Ukyo. I just had to get out of there. You see...."

"I understand, Ranma. Now, let's slow down. We can't just go
running all over the place. My place isn't too far from here. The
walls are a bit thin though, so maybe we could to go a little hotel I
know that's not too far from my restaurant. We'll have to stop by my
place to get my toys though."

"Er, that's not what I meant, Ucchan," Ranma hastily replied,
holding up her hands. "I mean about my gender. Nobody at school knows
I used to be a boy."

"Oh, and I almost blew it for you!" Ukyo cried, slapping her
foreheard.

"'Ore'? I just noticed it. You're using a masculine pronoun for
'I'."

"Ah, habit I've picked up over the years," Ukyo laughed heartily.

Ranma blinked and took a good look at her old friend. Ukyo was
wearing the summer Furinkan uniform which consisted of a black jacket
and shorts. The smooth length of Ukyo's legs and swell of her bosom
made it impossible to think of her as a boy, but there was a strong
sense of masculinity in the way she held herself and spoke. "You were
always a bit tomboyish, Ukyo. But this is just weird."

"This?" Ukyo pointed at herself. "It's all because of you, Ranma.
I did it because of my promise I made with you. And judging by what you
did. I don't think I did enough. Science can do amazing things these
days."

Ranma blushed as Ukyo flipped up her shirt and tried to slide a
hand into her skirt. "It's all real! But it's not what you think,"
Ranma explained pushing Ukyo's incredibly strong hands away from her.
She then proceeded to explain all about the curse and Jusenkyo. She
smiled when Ukyo said she believed every word even without needing the
hot water kettle to prove it. Ukyo's story was just as unbelievable.

* * * * *

"I can't play 'marriage'. I already have a fiancée! No time to
play games with little kids."

"Oh, Ukyo-chan is so lucky."

"I want to be like Ukyo. I want to be engaged."

Ukyo giggled as everyone crowded around her asking her about
Ranma. Overnight, she had become the most popular girl in the
playground. Too bad she had to leave in the middle of the night.
Parents didn't seem to like to go to their okonomiyaki yatai anymore
when boys started playing marriage with boys and girls with girls after
hearing about her engagement with a soon-to-be girl.

* * * * *

Ukyo glared at her father as she was dropped off at the St.
Herbereke School for Girls. "I want to go to a boy's school. I want to
see how boys pick up girls. I can't be the perfect husband for Ranma
when he comes back if I'm here."

"That's enough of that talk from you. How many times do I have to
tell you that Ranma is a boy and I know Genma would never let him be a
girl. If you want Ranma, your best bet is here. And that's final!"

Ukyo thought dark thoughts about her father as she was glumly led
to the dormitories for the junior students. Her martial art senses
quickly alerted her to the fact that she was being watched. She looked
up and found a crowd of girls looking at her interested. She caught
bits and pieces of their conversations which amounted to a simple
phrase; that girl looks so much like a cute boy. The wheels in Ukyo's
head started to turn.

* * * * *

"Yo."

"C-class Representative Ukyo!" Sakura stammered.

"I've noticed you watching me," Ukyo grinned as the girl blushed
even more. *She's so cute.* "Do you need help with your basketball
skills?"

Sakura breathed a sigh of relief for only a moment before she
tensed up again when she realized she hadn't answered Ukyo-sempai's
question yet. "Uh, I wouldn't mind."

"It's all very easy," Ukyo said as she walked around the girl and
molded herself against the girl's back. She could hear the girl's
breathing quicken. "Are you ready?"

"Oh yeah," Sakura replied dreamily. She lifted the basketball to
chest level and felts Ukyo's arms come from behind and overlap her arms
guiding them. She didn't even realize it was over until she found
herself looking at another girl who had taken her place and soon a long
line developed. Aside from room Two-A's class representative, Ukyo was
by far the most popular girl in school.

* * * * *

"Ukyo-sama."

Ukyo awoke dazedly. Someone was at her door. She got up out of
her bed and padded across the cold floor to the door only to find it
open by itself and Sakura walk in. She watched stupefied as the girl
shut the door and leaned against the closed door as if it was the only
support holding her up. Ukyo was shocked when the girl took the chair
by her deck and propped it up against the door. "Sakura!"

"Ukyo-sama... I've been thinking of you all day at class, at
lunch, in the shower room with the multifunctional, detachable shower
head with the extra length hose. I need you."

"Now, that's sweet. Sakura, but I already have a...." Before Ukyo
could say anything else, the girl was all over her. Hands that were
hesitant with the basketball before were now deliberate and very needy
along her body....

* * * * *

"Ah, I couldn't do anything, Ranma," Ukyo stopped in the middle of
her story as she found her fiancée scowling at her.

"I suppose some girl without any martial arts skills was able to
over power you and unhook your bra and lower your panties without you
being able to do anything. I saw the way that you cooked the
okonomiyaki in class for me. You're at least as good as Akane if not
better."

"Okay, maybe I got a little carried away in my roleplaying. But
you've got to believe me. I did it for you. Everything I learned those
nights were for the benefit of my future wife; you."

"Those 'nights'?" Ranma's voice nearly shrieked out.

"Did I say nights? I meant that 'night'. Hehehe," Ukyo laughed
unconvincingly.

"St. Hebereke... that's Kodachi's school!" Ranma thought aloud
when she finally associated the school with the gymnast's name.

"You know Kodachi too?"

"You didn't!"

"I wish," Ukyo muttered under her breath. "Uh, no, of course
not," she said aloud and continued with her story.

* * * * *

"Where have you been?" Kodachi asked angrily.

"Attending some of the juniors with some _extra_ training, Madame
President," Ukyo said, bowing at the same time with a flourish.

"Is that what they call it these days?" Kodachi sniffed.

"I don't know what you mean, Kodachi-san," Ukyo said, playing
innocent.

"You're vice president of the Martial Arts Gymnastic Club. You've
got certain duties that you have to perform. If you don't shape up, I'm
going to kick you out of the club."

"Come on, Kodachi," Ukyo said, grabbing hold of Kodachi's arm
before she could turn away. "You know now much you and this club means
to me."

"Oh, please. You only use this club as your own personal harem,"
Kodachi said, yanking her hand out of Ukyo's grip.

"Kodachi, please don't do this. We've known each other for almost
three years now. Sure we were rivals, but you know how I feel about
you."

"You disgusting pervert!" Kodachi cried out and slapped Ukyo.

* * * * *

"And that was my last day at St. Hebereke. I couldn't face
Kodachi without her getting angry at me so I figured it was time for me
to leave.

"Ukyo," Ranma whispered as she looked at Ukyo's sad face.

"Kodachi never trusted me in all the time that I knew her. I
guess, I couldn't blame her. Being my president, she knew more than
anyone how much I used the influence of my position and lied to the
juniors and to the teachers to get them to cooperate. I think I even
taught her a thing or two about manipulation. One couldn't help but
think the worst of me if they knew all about that."

"But, I did like her, truthfully. She was the only one in the
school that could give me a decent fight. My competition with her also
made me take up okonomiyaki cooking again, much to my dad's happiness.
Most of all, she knew what it was like to be oppressed by a parent.
I've seen her look at some of the juniors and at me on occasion. But
every time I saw that look, I would see her run to our club office where
I knew she kept a picture of her mother in a frame."

"I don't think you should worry about Kodachi. I'm sure it was
all a misunderstanding," Ranma said soothingly.

"Oh?"

It was Ranma's turn to be on the defensive as Ukyo gave her a
frown. "Nothing like that. We're just friends. I already have three
fiancées and a wife... uh, did I forget to mention that?"

* * * * *

"So, what do we do now?" Ranma asked as the two of them walked
slowly back to the dojo as school was sure to be over now.

"Well, we did make that promise and you are a girl," Ukyo pointed
out.

Ranma was at a loss with how to deal with this current situation.
It would have helped a lot if she was not attracted to Ukyo, which was
certainly not the case. "How about a date? To get to know one another.
See if we're ready or if we even like each other now. A lot has changed
in the past ten years."

"Whatever you want, Ranma. I already know I like what I see,"
Ukyo smiled.

Ranma shivered, but it was not pleasant this time. "I wish you
wouldn't speak so manly. It gives me the creeps. I hate boys. And
stop that."

"Stop what?"

Ranma blushed as she pointed the Ukyo's hands which were
scratching an area along her inner thighs close to her crotch. "That's
not very feminine"

"I'm itchy, so I scratch myself," Ukyo explained. "Baseball
players do it all the time."

"But they're men!"

"Oh, lighten up Ranma. You were a man once remember? You know
how nice it feels," Ukyo whispered into Ranma's ear the last sentence.
She slid her arm around the girl's body until it was wrapped around the
slim waist and her hand rested on the girl's thigh. She then began to
scratch slowly. "Sometimes, there this itch that annoys me. Right...
there. Don't you get it sometimes?"

"I, uh, do, uh, sometimes," Ranma groaned weakly, her hands no
longer fending the other girls off as hard as before.

"I like you Ranma. I don't need a date to tell me that..."

<Slap>

Ranma blinked as she suddenly found herself with the flat of her
hand slapped against Ukyo's face. "Ucchan! I'm sorry. I don't know
what happened. One moment I was, um, enjoying myself and the next
minute, I heard you use the male version of 'I' and then whammo."

"Forget it, Ranma," Ukyo sighed. "You weren't kidding when you
said you hated boys. I could tell how much I disgusted you a moment
ago. Three years of training down the drain."

"Ukyo...," Ranma said as she looked at her fiancée gazing sadly
off into the distance. She turned her head into the same direction of
the setting sun. Or she would have if three gorgeous girls didn't cross
her line of sight. She jerked her head to the side looked at Ukyo
suspiciously, who was also looking at her with a glare.

"You weren't just looking at...," the both of them started to say
simultaneously.

Ukyo laughed then and soon found Ranma's giggling next to her rich
baritone one. Her fiancée had truly changed. From the way the girl
moved with the soft swaying of her hips to the slap she had just
received, Ranma was more of a girl that Ukyo would ever be. "Ranma, I
don't think we are ready for this. But I am interested in you, you have
to believe me. No other girl has quite drawn my attention like you
have."

"And I like you Ukyo. The 'manliness' you show isn't entirely
disgusting, it only brings out your feminine attributes more. I never
back out on my promises. As long as you are interested in me, I
wouldn't mind having you as my fiancée.

"Ore," Ukyo mentally reprimanded herself and quickly switched from
the male method of addressing oneself to a female one. "I mean, I like
you, like I said before and I'd be honored to be engaged to you."

"So..."

"So, you want to see if we can catch up to that group of girls?"

"You read my mind," Ranma grinned.

* * * * *

Shampoo smiled as she crept along the roof. Her little act with
that little kiss had paid off and Akane didn't seem to suspect a thing.
It had taken an amazing amount of will power to not mash the girl's
puffy lips and slide her tongue into that warm silky orifice. Shampoo
giggled at that thought as it could be thought of in a different way,
but just as accurate as to what she wanted to eventually accomplish.

*First Akane, then Ranma,* Shampoo thought. Akane was the more
stubborn of the two and would take the most work. The youngest of the
Tendos, from the days they had spent together, had a jealous streak and
would be harder to be made to see the light if Shampoo were to take
Ranma first. It would be better to take Akane and then the both of them
gang up on Ranma.

When she reached the window, it was as she thought. The window
was slightly ajar to let the air in. A couple of days ago, it would
have been shut fast and the curtains drawn. Akane really had let her
guard down.

"Shampoo!"

Shampoo jerked her head at the sound of her name. "Kuonji-san!"

"What are you doing here in the middle of the night sneaking
about?"

"I could ask the same thing of you, Kuonji."

"Heh, I think we both have similar objectives. That's the
youngest, Akane's room, if I'm not mistaken. Quite a cutie pie. Good
luck."

Shampoo blushed, not sure if it was from embarrassment or anger.
"And who is Kuonji-san after?"

"A cute little redhead," Ukyo whispered mysteriously.

"Redhead... die!"

* * * * *

"Ah, let Shampoo explain," Shampoo said, reverting to her old
'cute' mode of speaking.

"Yeah, it's not what you think," Ukyo spoke up.

"Oh really? The two of you creeping about the top of our roof at
all hours dressed in black? You were both making deliveries and forgot
where the front door was, what time it was, and the food?"

"See, Mercenary Girl smart. Figure it out. All better. Go home
now," Shampoo said and made as if to leave. However, her youngest
wife's angry and hurt look of betrayal kept her seated.

"Honestly, Shampoo. How could you do this after... argh, I'm
going to bed," Akane growled and stomped off back up the stairs.

*After what?* Shampoo thought. She couldn't shake the feeling
that she goofed in a major way. "Shampoo go talk with Akane. No worry,
not hurt her, just talk," she said as the rest of the girls looked back
at her doubtfully.

"And, what were you doing up there, Ukyo?" Nabiki asked turning
her attention to the chef. She gave a quick, irritated glance at Ranma
who was not so innocently busy studying the length of her fingernails.

"Really, Ukyo. It's not safe for a girl to be out by herself at
night," Kasumi nodded.

"That wasn't the point, Kasumi," Nabiki said. "Ranma's told me of
your little engagement. Promise or no promise, the Tendo claim comes
first."

"I have no problems with that. I don't mind being a mistress.
Problem solved. Good night."

Nabiki imagined a hundred daggers flying through the air and
stabbing into Ukyo as the girl beat a hasty retreat. "And where do you
think you're going?" she asked as Ranma tried to slip back to her room.

"Yes, Ranma. You really should take more precautions. While it
was nice that you heard the fighting, you really shouldn't keep your
window open by that much. You could have caught a cold."

Nabiki rolled her eyes. Kasumi was absolutely the worst person to
have in a questioning situation. "Well, what do you have to say?"

"Ah, you're right. I didn't think we were going to do anything.
There was just so much of our lives to talk about, we couldn't get it
said in one day. I didn't want any of you to wake and with her martial
arts skills I knew she could come into my room without making much of a
hassle."

Nabiki shook her head. Ranma really was too sweet a girl and it
showed in the fact that she couldn't tell a lie to save her life.
Nabiki purposely walked up to her fiancée and bent her head towards that
delectable neck. She sniffed once and then lowered her nose to between
the girl's breasts and similar sweet aroma came to her nose. "Aha!
Perfume, there and there," Nabiki said, pointing.

"Ah," Ranma sighed, defeated. She really should have paid more
attention to her father when he taught her the joys and rewards of
lying. She looked up and saw that even Kasumi wore a disappointed look.
"Punish me."

"Ehhh!?" Kasumi and Nabiki were not prepared for that. Ranma
kneeled in front of them and with her eyes swirling with moisture,
looked up at them submissively.

"I'm sure I broke a rule of your house. It's only fitting that
you punish me."

"The last time a rule was broken was when Akane broke curfew came
home at eleven back when she was twelve years old," Kasumi recalled. "I
spanked her. You can't expect me to do this to you...."

"I'll do it!"

Kasumi and Ranma edged away as a bright aura enveloped Nabiki and
a glint appeared in her eyes.

* * * * *

"Shampoo sorry. Shampoo sorry. Sham...."

"Oh, stop that. I told you, it annoys me. Speak right," Akane
said.

"I sorry, Akane," Shampoo apologized, her head bowed. "I did not
mean for it to happen like this."

"You mean, you didn't mean to get caught," Akane corrected
bitterly. "I thought we were becoming friends. How could you?"

"I like Akane too much to be just friends," Shampoo admitted.

"And so you thought you could barge in here like you did right
now," Akane said, pointing to the broken door hanging loosely on its
hinges. "I wonder why you even bothered to sneak in. It's not like I
could stop you with how good you are."

Shampoo winced. Akane's pride in her skill was one of the major
sticking factors in their relationship. Shampoo didn't realize how her
actions would be like shoving her fiancée's face into that fact.
However, her wife's mistrust in her was also starting to make her angry.
"Yes, Shampoo could take you right now. It not too hard. I know a
dozen shiatsu techniques that could disable you without anyone knowing.
I could program you for a few minutes to do whatever I wanted. I could
erase everything in your memory about this incident."

"What's your point?" Akane tried to growl out but it came out as a
squeak as she saw Shampoo's furious face staring at her. *I'm the one
that's right. What right does she have to be angry for?*

"Point is that I can do it, but I have not. And Akane now think I
would have taken advantage of her tonight?"

"What are you talking about? Did you or didn't you come to my
room dressed in something Happosai would have worn."

"Akane do not know what seducement is?"

"Seducement? And that makes it sound so much better?"

"Yes, if Akane push me away. I would have left quietly. Maybe
not even come back," Shampoo whispered the last line to herself. In
truth she didn't know what she would have done if Akane had rejected her
seduction outright and with finalty. She admitted that she didn't
really give the matter any thought as she was confident that the girl
did like her, but was just a bit reserved.

Akane sighed. It was probably against her better judgment, but
she did believe in the girl. "Alright, already. I believe you. Get
off the floor. I don't suppose I could ask you to not try to 'seduce'
me again and you would do it?"

"I promise no more late night seduction. But not promise, I not
hug or touch you when I see you."

Akane expected as much. Still she didn't think the girl would
even give up these late night visits. "It's late out, I need to get to
sleep. You can grab the fold up mattress in the closet down the hall
way and sleep..."

Shampoo smiled hopefully.

"...in the living room."

Shampoo gave Akane a suspicious look at that long pause. If she
didn't know better, the girl was now the one doing the teasing. Still,
sleeping at this house was something. Warm thoughts filled her as she
left to room for the mattress. Was it any wonder she loved the girl?

* * * * *

to be continued... (maybe)

--
Anime Fanboy and Fanfiction Writer ^_^