[Ranma][SongFic] You Don't Love Me Anymore

Gregg Sharp

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99
sorry if this is a little dark, but heard this song and
immediately thought of the marriage of Ranma & Akane
YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE
scene: Ranma sits on a rooftop, looking out at the city he
can see the Tendo house a few miles off.

We've been together for so very long,
though now things are changing,
and I wonder what's wrong.
Seems you don't want me around,
the passion is gone and the flames died down,
I guess I lost a bit of my old pride,
when you laughed about Shampoo's suicide.
You once said I was nice,
but now you tell your friends that I'm the Anti-Christ.
Oh-oh, why did you disconnect the brakes on that car,
That kind of thing is hard to ignore.

Gotta funny feeling, you don't love me anymore.

I knew we were having problems when,
you put those pirahnas in the furo again.
You're still the light of my life,
oh Darling, I'm begging, won't you put down that knife?
You know, I think it's even cute the way,
you poison my food at least a little each day.
I still remember the way that you laughed,
when you pushed me down that elevator shaft.
Oh, if you don't my me asking,
what's this poisonous cobra,
doing in my underwear drawer?

Sometimes I get to thinking, you don't love me anymore.

You slammed my face down on the barbeque grill,
now my scars are all healing but my heart never will.
You set the Ucchan's on fire,
'cause you said I was cheating, and called me a liar,
Oh, you're saying I'm ugly, and you're saying I'm cheap,
you shaved off my pigtail while I was asleep.
Your broke open my head,
Then you dumped me in a drainage ditch
and left me for dead.
Oh you know this isn't like you used to be,
Where went that cute girl I once could see?

Honey, something tells me, you don't love me anymore.

Oh no, no,

Gotta funny feeling, you don't love me anymore...

scene: Ranma slowly lifts himself off and hobbles away from
the edge of the building.

original? by Weird Al Yankovich.

--
http://metroanime.home.mindspring.com/