[Ranma][FanFic][Lemon] Twisted chapter 2

Gregg Sharp

Sep 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/7/99
TWISTED- the board game. lemon or lime, not sure (no sex,
but it is mentioned, referenced, discussed, and a major
running theme.) lemon-descriptive version pending a
co-author who's comfortable with such things. hey, i'm at
least willing to try doing new things... that said, basics
by Gregg Sharp, with lots of input from Chris Olsen, Jim
Bader's working on some scenes to be included, and feedback
from a whole lotta other wonderful people.

virtual disclaimer: <insert disclaimer.txt body
bgcolor="#808080" text="#FFFFFF" link="#00FF00"
vlink="#00FFFF" alink="#FF0000"> <Ranma.cha = (tm)
Takahashi.Rum.><SpellsR.Us_ ="Bill Hart">

also include the usual "don't bother flaming me, i've
prob already set the filter to delete your e-mail" and the
notification that certain other frequent bashers might as
well go to the next fic 'cause i'm not interested in being
insulted or dismissed by certain well known elitist (fill in
the blank with pejoritive of choice). (hereafter referenced
as Disclaimer #1 and Disclaimer #2)

-----------------------------
Chapter:Two. The Etchi Strikes Back
-----------------------------

Shampoo reappeared, looking startled and a little
unfocussed.

Kodachi and Akane appeared, looking *very* subdued. Akane
was still naked, while Kodachi's leotard looked like it had
seen better days. Nobody commented, their attention being
drawn to activity on the board.

The little Amazon figurine skipped merrily along the board,
ending up five spaces further along than she had been. (The
thirteenth square.) Looking down at the board, she read:

"Now is time to spin the spinner,
Changes permanent save wish of winner.
Special exclusions, limitations, may apply,
All you can do, I s'pose, is try."

The spinner flipped around, finally landing on "20 Minutes
In The Closet."

"Choose me, mistress!"

"No, choose me, mistress!"

Everyone else got rather bug-eyed from this outburst from
Kodachi and Akane. Shampoo looked rather embarassed.

"Uhm, sugar, what exactly happened in there?" Ukyou paused.
"On second thought, I don't really want to know."

"Is not way Shampoo want to play, but was very strange.
Like time when young when Shampoo discover Father's stash of
'medicinal tonics' just before getting really sick." Shampoo
gave a puzzled glance to the two girls. "Look like Shampoo
change back but Violent Girl and Rose Girl not change back.
Spinner is moving again. We see who Shampoo spend 20 minutes
alone with. Hope is with Airen!"

"ME?!" Nabiki squeaked as the pointer came to a rest.

"HER?!" This time it was just Nabiki and Shampoo vanishing.

"Uhm," began Ranma, trying not to notice Akane's current
state of dress or rather the lack thereof. "So they're out
of it for twenty minutes, I guess. But Nabiki was the next
one to roll, so..."

"I guess she's skipping her turn." Kasumi began to reach
for the dice when it flipped by itself and the tiny figurine
representing Nabiki took three steps forward.

"Sacred trusts and secrets shared,
Leaving souls and minds oft bared,
Those who suffer from your game,
Latest victim- speak their name."

"I'LL DRAW A DARE CARD!"

Everyone looked around, but couldn't tell where Nabiki's
voice had come from.

One of the cards flipped over, and was read by the little
figurine. "Seduce The Player On Your Right Or Submit In The
Room Of Pleasure & Pain."

"I don't think I can.... No. Do you take bribes? Eeeep?!"

"That was Nabiki?!" Akane grinned as the Amazon moved back
to the Punishment Room square with Nabiki's miniature in
tow. Akane looked up and exchanged a wink with Kodachi. "It
sounds as if the Mistress will at least be entertained."

Kodachi looked envious.

Ranma merely shuddered.

Kasumi looked at the small box on the board marked
"Punishment Room" where Nabiki's and Shampoo's miniatures
were standing. She glanced up at the ceiling where the
occasional moan or shriek still could be heard. "Oh my," she
said, managing to put quite a bit of feeling into her usual
phrase.

Kasumi rolled the dice and got a four, bringing her to the
tenth square. (1)

"Though you try to show it not,
In the game you have been caught,
Dark the secret, whom you hate,
Reveal the name, or face your fate."

"Well," Kasumi said with an odd blink. "I guess I can try a
Dare card. They don't seem that bad so far."

"Other than Nabiki and Akane having the Oblivious Nudity
curse, other than Akane getting hit with that 'Ride The
Edge' thing, no they don't seem that bad." Ukyou rolled her
eyes at this.

"What curse?" Akane asked the room, scratching herself
idly. She was naked. So what? The thought of wearing clothes
just seemed so... unnatural.

"It says to 'roll again,'" said Kasumi after drawing a
card. She rolled, getting a three.

"Now it's time to spin the spinner,
Changes permanent save wish of winner.
Special exclusions, limitations, may apply,
All you can do, I suppose, is try."

The spinner finally came to rest on "Bizzare Body
Modifications." Kasumi's miniature regarded her and spoke:

"Inner nature to outward form,
Producing results outside the norm.
A ripple that feedbacks into one's self,
What are you? Devil, Angel, Kitten, Elf?
Princess, Queen, Girl Scout, Witch?
Vampire, Widow, Priestess, Bitch?"

"Angel," said Akane, Kodachi, Ukyou, and
Ranma simultaneously. Kasumi blushed but repeated "Angel" a
moment later. (2)

"Oh my!" Kasumi clenched her jaw and leaned forward as a
quite painful sensation occurred amongst the sounds of
ripping cloth. After a moment the pain stopped and she gave
a ragged breath of relief.

Her blouse and bra in tatters, Kasumi quickly moved to
cover herself. This was made rather more effective than
intended when her wings swept around to enclose her. A
muffled "Oy vey" could be heard within the feathered
coccoon. Kasumi was hoping she didn't shed. That would be a
problem.

Noting from the brief look she'd gotten that Kasumi's hair
had turned blonde, her eyes blue, and that her big sister
was winged, Akane wondered if maybe she should try to get to
that square. (Hmmmm.)

Shampoo and Nabiki popped back into place. Shampoo looked
even more embarassed. Nabiki looked... satisfied? Smug?
Satiated?

"Shampoo really not happy with how game turning out. We win
soon?" Shampoo looked a little nervous under the smouldering
looks she was getting from Nabiki, Kodachi, and Akane.

"Uhm, looks to me like the first branch ain't that far off,
it's the fourteenth space." Ranma, despite accusations to
the contrary *could* count. It was algebra that gave him
trouble, particularly as he could see no practical use for
being able to determine the surface area of an irregular
polygon. What mattered was how you could fight it. (3)Ranma
rolled, getting a four.

Everyone's eyes widened as they recognized the square
Ranma's miniature was heading for.

"But nobody to punish this time..." Shampoo looked
nervously around. "So Ranma can no go punish. Yes?"

"Better it is to give than receive,
Guilt and anger, ache to relieve,
Dominate, Punish, Pleasure with Pain,
Advance one square for each 'Clouds & Rain'."

"Hey, waitaminute!" Ranma managed before vanishing. His
miniature calmly walked into the Punishment Room area and
waited.

Akane exchanged a glance with Kodachi, then Nabiki. Shampoo
caught the looks and swallowed, looking very nervous.

"Oh, maybe when I win, I ought to wish that Shampoo loved
Mousse." Akane called upon her acting experience and
projected sincerity. (It's only fair for the Mistress to
experience the education of pleasures that she taught us
herself.)

"Please not to make Shampoo ill."

"I've always thought the two were just *such* a perfect
couple," said Kodachi with a touch of her usual arrogance.
"Foreigners are best sticking to themselves after all, and
not perverting the pure and superior Japanese blood. Perhaps
I should include THAT stipulation in my wish after I win."

Shampoo frowned. "Please not even joke like that. Shampoo
rather remain alone whole life."

"Good idea. I'll be sure to include a Shampoo + Mousse
clause in my wish." Nabiki smiled.

"YOU STOP!" Shampoo slammed her hand down. Unfortunately,
this was on the board.

"Punishment activated," said the demonic voice. "As this
was engineered by some, they shall bear the brunt of the
punishment."(4)

"WHAT?!" Akane, Nabiki, and Kodachi yelped though they
didn't look completely displeased either. Shampoo faded away
at the same time as the other three were drawn into the
board.

Ukyou and Kasumi watched as the little Akane, Shampoo,
Nabiki, and Kodachi walked into the little Punishment Room
square.

"Oh my!" Kasumi stopped tying the remains of her blouse
into place over her front as she considered what might now
be going on. She noted that the Ranma and Shampoo game
pieces were standing in one area of the "Room" while the
rest stood in the shaded area. "I hope Akane or Nabiki don't
catch cold."

"Uhm, so do I move now?" Ukyou asked her figurine, hoping
the answer was "no". "Hmmm. I guess you continue to play
from within the Closet, but the Punishment Room is another
thing."

"Correct," Ukyou's miniature agreed. "As a reward for Ukyou
Kuonji figuring this out, all those being punished will have
to draw a Dare card when released."

"How is that a reward for me?" Ukyou, with GREAT
reluctance, rolled the dice. Only to end up on...

"Now is time to spin the spinner,
Changes permanent save wish of winner.
Special exclusions, limitations, may apply,
All you can do, I s'pose, is try."

"Can the GAME be cheating here?" Ukyou asked nervously.
"How can I have rolled a 'seven' on a six-sided dice?"

Her figurine winked back at her. That wasn't very
reassuring. "There's your reward!"

"I don't really consider that a reward. Can I have a 'Get
Out Of Punishment Room Free' card instead?"

The pointer came around, this time indicating "Second
Childhood."

Six year old Ukyou Kuonji blinked as she realized what had
just befallen her. "WAAAAAH!"

Kasumi's maternal instincts came to the fore. She welcomed
the little girl into her lap and rocked her back and forth
until Ukyou stopped crying. Ukyou just clung for a few
moments while Kasumi smoothed the little girl's hair and
murmurred reassurances.

"Ka-Kasumi? It hard to think. Feel funny."

"Yes, Ukyou-chan. I think you've been changed mentally and
emotionally as well as physically. Do you remember
anything?"

"Think so. Don't unnerstand lotta stuff no more." Ukyou
sniffled. "Where Ranchan? Why everbody leave?"

"They'll be back shortly, I think." Kasumi stretched her
wings briefly, trying to get used to their feel. "I need to
roll the dice now, I think."

Ukyou sniffled and let Kasumi up. She was so small now, she
felt relatively helpless. This could be bad. This could be
very bad. The movement of the shimmering golden wings caught
her now childlike attention. "Pretty!"

Kasumi blushed slightly. "Thank you, Ukyou-chan." Trying to
smile reassuringly at the child, Kasumi rolled the d6.

As soon as the dice left her hand, there were several gusts
of displaced air as the various other players reappeared.
Ranma's figurine (to everyone's surprise) went to the 14th
square with Kasumi's then both figurines looked to their
respective players.

"Left or right," the two miniatures intoned in unison.

"Left," mumbled Ranma, trying not to look at anyone.

"Right," murmurred Kasumi as she looked over the various
girls and noted their evident discomfort. She blinked.
"Kodachi-san, what happened to your clothes?"

"Uhm, I think I left them in the Punishment Room." Kodachi
tried to cover herself with her arms.

"What was *left* of them," said Akane meaningfully, a leer
briefly showing on her face.

Kasumi's miniature took the right hand path and walked to
the 16th space before reading the question there.

"When playing the game,
How far have you gone?
First base, Second base?
Third base, home run?"

Kasumi fidgeted slightly but answered honestly. "First
base. It was in High School. I..." Her voice trailed off to
nothing.

"You played baseball, Auntie Kasumi?" Chibi-Ukyou grinned
at the motherly figure.

"That too," said Kasumi but didn't elaborate.(5)

Ranma's figure stepped forward to the 18th place and gave
his player a thumb's up before reading the question.

Kasumi interrupted by exclaiming what she had suddenly
realized. "No wonder you're acting like this. The 'Master'
returns to normal but the miniature said 'now will find
another ache' and 'minds and wills grow strong or weak' -
those successfully dominated in the Punishment Room carry
the need (or ache) to be dominated afterwards!"

Ranma's figurine glared at the interruption before looking
down at his feet and reading the tiny print.

"Tools have their time, you know,
Oft reaping other than you sow,
What sort of tools preference brings,
Rods and toys, chains, candles, rings,
clips, whipped cream or other things?"

Ranma thought this sounded a bit like some of the stuff
he'd heard from Hiroshi and Daisuke and their etchi
magazines, but he'd really never felt comfortable with those
discussions. It was fairly easy to tune them out, most of
the time. "Uhm, whipped cream, I s'pose." It was food, after
all.

Kasumi began filling the group in on the events they'd
missed out on, as well as that they needed to draw Dare
cards now.

"One moment," Kodachi, slipping on a set of clothing hidden
by Ryouga for an emergency, interrupted. "Let me see if I
have the current situation understood as I have not been
present for much of the game. I have yet to make a move, and
my game piece is still in the 'Start' area. My brother has
been turned into a bimbo and removed entirely from the game.
Mistress Shampoo is on the 13th square and has moved twice.
Ranma-sama has moved thrice and is currently on the 18th
spot. The okonomiyaki chef has made it as far as the 13th
square, having moved three times and is now a six year old
in mind and body."

Everyone nodded as Kodachi paused for verification.

"The mercenary Nabiki Tendo has landed upon the Fifth
square after two moves, both she and her delectable sister
are under some nudity compulsion."

"What nudity compulsion?" Nabiki asked, noting that
everyone except Akane sweatdropped. She couldn't see what
they were talking about, it was just that clothes were so...
confining. Her flesh almost crawled at the thought of having
to wear something.

Kodachi pursed her lips momentarily before continuing
again. "Their elder sister, Kasumi Tendo, has moved three
times, is on the sixteenth space, and now has wings. Akane
Tendo has moved only once, having shared the same time in
passionate enjoyment of certain activities as myself, and is
currently on the second square having rolled but once."

Everyone agreed that this pretty much summed up their
experiences thus far.

Kodachi reached over to pick up one of the cards, raising
an eyebrow as she read the back. "Hmmm. It says to 'Set The
Spinner Then Make A Choice, It Will Effect Your Player Of
Choice'."

With a slight smirk that left everyone else feeling
chilled, Kodachi watched the spinner slowly come to rest.
This time on "Advance Three Spaces." "Akane Tendo, fellow
initiate, I choose you."

Akane's figurine advanced to the fifth space, joining the
miniature of Nabiki.

"Sacred trusts and secrets shared,
Leaving souls and minds oft bared,
Those who suffer from your game,
Latest victim- speak their name."

"...but I haven't," said Akane, beginning to sweat. "Er,
really, I never. Right, Ranma?"

"Leave me outta this," Ranma tried not to look at anyone.
There was way too much flesh showing. AND there was his
buddy Ucchan at the same age she had been when abandoned by
his bakarou oyaji. Maybe he'd wake up from this nightmare
soon.

Shampoo sighed, her turn to draw a card. She didn't want to
think about what might happen if she refused. Probably very
very not nice. "EEEP!"

"What's it say?!" Everyone noted how Shampoo had dropped
the card and covered her eyes. Akane was tempted to take a
look at it. It couldn't be that bad, could it?

"It say that Shampoo will fall deeply in love with next
person Shampoo sees. Ranma please to speak?" Shampoo
continued to keep her hands covering her eyes.

Ranma grimaced but allowed that it wouldn't be as bad as it
could be. "Er, yeah."

Shampoo oriented on the voice, uncovered and opened her
eyes, and stared at the head which had just popped into her
field of vision.

"You okay, Auntie Shampoo?" Chibi-Ukyou asked in a
concerned voice.

Shampoo's arms shot around the girl, pulling her into a
gentle hug. "Oh, yes, Ukyou-chan, Shampoo feel much better!"

Akane looked alarmed. "HEY! Shampoo! You wouldn't dare!
Ukyou's just a little kid right now."

Shampoo angrily shook her head, giving the little girl a
tender kiss on the forehead. "Shampoo love Ukyou! Would
never never never hurt little girl by doing bad thing!"

Kasumi nodded at this. "Love is not destructive, by itself,
Akane-chan. It takes many forms but doesn't make you hurt
others. That's jealousy, or... sickness. Lust can be a
different matter." (6)

Ukyou giggled as Shampoo tickled the little girl.

"It be okay, Ukyou-chan, anyone want to hurt Ukyou have to
go through Shampoo!" The Amazon's glare around the room left
little doubt she was serious.

Nabiki frowned and drew *her* card, being as unanxious as
anyone to see what further penalties would accrue. Though
the Punishment Room had been... educational. "Let's see, my
card reads 'Choose two players to send to the Closet.' Hmmm.
Our front runners are the obvious choice. Kasumi and Ranma,
have fun!"

"What!" Ranma yelped, startled.

"Nabiki!" Kasumi exclaimed and vanished simultaneously.

"Dark in here," said Ranma's voice from apparently nowhere.

"Oh dear. These wings can be a bother." Kasumi's voice also
apparently originated from nowhere in particular.
"Ranma-kun, could you move your hands please?"

Akane had just picked up her cup. It was crushed in her
hand instantly.(7)

"Um..no.. no, not there either." Kasumi sounded slightly
flustered.

"That's odd, what's this? It feels like... EEEEP!" Ranma's
voice went from puzzled to panicked.

Akane decided to grab her card, it gave her something to
focus on besides what was obviously going on in the
extra-dimensional room. "Oh no, NOT AGAIN!"

Nabiki smirked at the evidence before their eyes. "Another
'Ride The Brink Until Someone Helps You Over The Edge' card?
It figures there'd be more than one of THOSE in the deck."

Akane nodded and shuddered.

Ranma's miniature grabbed a card, and read from it "Advance
One Space."

Advancing the single space on the board, Ranma's miniature
looked down at the 19th square and read.

"The one you choose will be set free,
Of game and curses, naturally,
But then your sibling will they be,
After game's end, retroactively.
Permanent, so choose carefully."

Ranma didn't reappear but his voice carried his
uncertainty. "So, whoever I choose will be free of all the
curses and stuff they've gotten playing the game, but then
they'll be my sister, huh?"

"Sounds like it," agreed Nabiki. Everyone (except Ukyou,
who was merely puzzled) began to get nervous about this
latest development.

Ranma nodded, still frowning as he considered the
possibilities. "Ok. Then I choose..."

------------------------------------

(1) die is singular for dice, except in common usage among
RPGers. As i am, i'm using dice for the single six sider
here.

(2) Who *else* in Ranma 1/2 even vaguely qualifies as
Angelic? Besides, if Akane got this she'd have a
Compulsively Nice To Everyone curse.

(3) Ranma tends to get attacked by weird opponents all the
time. One can just see him having nightmares (during class
probably) about being attacked by someone using Martial Arts
Obscure Math.

(4) Nobody said that Evil had to be dumb either.

(5) No doubt she would have had to if she'd gone further
than First Base.

(6) Yes, there is more than one kind of love. Though the
game's demonic, its nature is constrained. As Ukyou's a six
year old, this is a nonsexual kind of love.

(7) Not that she's jealous. Not that she cares what that
baka's doing. No, couldn't be. Besides, Kasumi's earlier
confession that she finds physically attractive might have
discomfited the youngest Tendo.

http://metroanime.home.mindspring.com/
metro...@mindspring.com
"Still searching, still hoping, still alone."
-N.Brazil