[Ranma][FanFic][Lemon] Twisted the board game, chapter 3

Gregg Sharp

Sep 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/24/99
TWISTED- the board game. lemon? (sort of, things are rather
more descriptive in this chapter. no spurting bodily fluids,
though. at least onscreen!) that said, basics by Gregg
Sharp, with lots of input from Chris Olsen, Jim Bader's
working on some scenes to be included, and feedback from a
whole lotta other wonderful people. Opinions expressed are
those of the characters and not necessarily those of the
writer.

virtual disclaimer: Set Disclaimer = (Ranma.cha = (tm)Rumiko
Takahashi; SpellsR.Us_="Bill.Hart") If Ch1 or Ch2= nullset
then goto http://db.netimages.com/archive/ffml/
currently this is planned as a four chapter thing,
with multiple endings and an Aftermath chapter.

-----------------------------
Chapter:Three. Return of the Jaded?
-----------------------------

"Hmmm. Who do I choose to be my sister? They at least get
out of this damn game."

Several panicked looks were exchanged among those still
sitting at the table.

"Hmmm. Well, I guess there's only one real choice here,"
Ranma's voice still carried from the closet where he was
cramped with a winged Kasumi. "Even if the rest of us get
screwed over by the game, you'll survive this way, and lose
that curse."

Akane's eyes widened, knowing that this was Ranma. The same
Ranma who would risk anything to save her. His choice would
be obvious. "Ranma, you IDIOT!"

"Jackass! I'm already out of the game! The side says 'For
Ages 14 & Up' right there!" Ukyou pouted and pointed, even
though Ranma obviously couldn't see it from where he was.

"You want Akane!" Shampoo quickly put in.

"NO! Ranma, choose Nabiki or Kasumi!" Akane glared at the
Amazon. "I can take care of myself!"

"You still not even notice you not wearing any clothes!"

"So what? What's the big deal about clothing anyway?" Akane
shuddered at the thought of actually having cloth on her
flesh. How... unnatural.

"This isn't exactly martial arts, Akane," Nabiki was quick
to point out. "And it is safe to speculate that the game
gets tougher the further you go into it."

"Time is running out, make your choice or it will be made
for you," Ranma's game piece spoke from his position on the
board.

"I'm sorry, then. I choose you, Kodachi. Kasumi, can you
get your wing out of my face?"

"Oh dear!"

"ME?!" Kodachi blinked, violet eyes wide in shock. She
began to fade but seemed to change as she did so.

"Did you see..." Akane looked to Nabiki for confirmation.
Because of the effects of the "Ride The Edge" card she was
having trouble focussing.

"Yup, she had a bokken and a woman's kendo outfit. Looked
the same, mainly." Nabiki pondered what she knew of Nodoka
Saotome and wondered what kind of daughter she would have
raised.
(Ugh, this means if Akane marries Ranma, not only will I
have Genma as a father-in-law but I'll have Kodachi as a
sister-in-law. Bad to worse.)

Akane reluctantly rolled the dice and watched as her
figurine moved to the 10th square. She tried to focus on the
game.

"Though you try to show it not,
In the game you have been caught,
Dark the secret, whom you hate,
Speak the name, or face your fate."

"Ranma?" Akane colored slightly. "Love and hate being kinda
the same thing, I guess."

Shampoo shuddered. Nabiki and Ukyou merely stared for a few
moments.

"Who do I hate?" Akane frowned. "I hate Ukyou and Shampoo
for being so damn much better than me. I hate Ranma and his
father for disrupting all our lives. I hate my father and
sisters for forcing me into some damn arranged marriage. I
hate Doctor Tofu for choosing Kasumi over me, THEN going off
and leaving her! I hate Kuno for his damn challenges and
always being there but only as an annoyance. I hate...
Mother for leaving us.

"And I especially HATE the guy in the damn bathrobe who
sold me this game!"

"Ukyou, there are some manga upstairs in my room you can
read," Nabiki smiled down at the little girl. It looked like
things were getting a little intense.

"Yayyyyy!" Ukyou scampered up the stairs, understanding
that she was being gotten rid of but the game had gotten
AWFULLY boring.

"She left the room," Akane said as this penetrated. A
moment later she was running for the stairs herself. Only to
come to a complete stop as she entered the house from the
veranda. "Huh?!"

"Ukyou's not playing, Akane. The game let her go as a
result." Nabiki raised an eyebrow at her flustered younger
sister.

"I don't think I can t-t-take this anymore!" Akane
stuttered as this "Riding the Edge" thing was causing her
considerable distress.

"Hang on, Akane," Nabiki sighed. "Shampoo, go ahead and do
your turn, I need to help little sister get through this or
she's gonna go not-so-quietly nuts."

Shampoo glanced up the stairway. "We is three down so far.
This not good."

"Five if you count our crazy parents," Nabiki corrected
from her current position. "Watch where you kick, Akane."

"S-s-s-sorry."

"AGAIN!" More plaster fell from the ceiling.

"Can you keep it down, you jackasses! I'm tryin' to read
here!"

Shampoo swallowed nervously and rolled the dice. A five was
obtained and Shampoo specified right at the first branch.

"Together may be mates for life,
Whether lovers true or husband/wife,
If a mate you had to choose,
Name the name, or their heart you'll lose."

Shampoo smirked. An easy one. "Ranma!"

"uhmmf! Kasumi, err, hang on. My arm's going to sleep."

"Sorry."

Akane let loose a scream.

"Ukyou-chan! Can you toss some towels down here! Thanks!"
Nabiki started wiping her hands off as soon as the child
complied. "Okay, my turn, right?"

Nabiki looked at the "land mines" ahead of her before
rolling the dice. Getting a six.

"Advance you now to Spinner square,
Before you go, draw a Dare."

Nabiki frowned as she reached for the card. Anticipating
something nasty. It was with a certain relief that she read
the card. This wouldn't be so bad, would it?

"What Nabiki doing? Hang on, Akane, Shampoo give you a
hand."

"Covering my eyes. It was similar to your card. Now if
you'll just get me a mirror, I'll open my eyes, see myself
and won't be affected by it." Nabiki thought this was the
safest course, she might end up a narcissist but that was a
risk. Nabiki felt something being handed to her and took it.

"Oh thanks... Ukyou..." Nabiki stared at the child who was
handing her a mirror obviously grabbed from Nabiki's room.
Such a clever child. She'd never really appreciated Ukyou
before. The self confident businesswoman, full of passion
for her product. And she was so nice. And Ukyou was dealing
with her transformation into a child SO well.

"Something wrong, Auntie Nabiki?"

Nabiki hugged the precious child before her. "No,
Ukyou-chan, nothings wrong at all. You shouldn't be down
here though. And the spinner's already moving... Uh oh."

Nabiki vanished as "20 minutes in the closet" came up.
Ukyou frowned, shrugged, and then went up to get those
manga. They might need her to get other stuff.

"Ooof! Damn it's even tighter in here! What's going on out
there? Oh, sorry Kasumi. Err, was that your cheek?"

"Not quite, Ranma-kun." Nabiki's voice was a bit strained.
"Kasumi, your wings tickle."

"You remember what happen to Shampoo? It happen to Nabiki.
Hurry up, Akane, Shampoo want to see what happen with Kasumi
turn!"

The dice rolled itself. Kasumi's game piece stepped three
squares forward from the 16th square.

"You may choose the path to go,
Cross to left or forward ho."

"Forward," came Kasumi's uncertain voice.

The tiny Japanese housewife looked at the writing at her
feet and exclaimed "Oh my!"

"Libido is a funny thing,
Complications it may bring,
Until satisfied you are,
Your setting is three steps too far."

"Oh dear."

"Uh oh."

"Uhm, is 'libido' what I think it is?"

"C-c-c-can I draw a 'Dare' card?"

"It not look like it."

"Gee, er, your hands are really soft, Kasumi."

"S-s-s-sorry Ranma, I-I-I... Oh dear."

"Is Ranma's turn now," Shampoo said, still working at
trying to overcome Akane's difficulty. "Shampoo very busy.
Akane being difficult."

"Ss-s-s-s-sorry. Uuuuuuuu!" Akane's back arched as she got
a little closer. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHH! Unh! Oooooooh!"

"Akane fall asleep? Now no time for nap!" Shampoo started
wiping her hands off, at least that was one problem taken
care of.

Ukyou didn't even look up from her little stack of manga.
"Auntie Nabiki, I don't understand some of this kanji here.
Who's Kentaro?" She held up a several-year old love letter
that had been tucked into one of the comics.

"AHHH! Kasumi, that's me! Ukyou, I'm a little busy here.
Uhm, guys, can you shift a little, I'm kinda getting
crushed."

"It'd help if we had some light in here, Nabiki, as it is
we can barely move. Uhm, Kasumi, that's attached."

Akane raised her head blinking. "Baka. Is it my turn yet?"

Shampoo glanced at the game. "It Ranma's turn. In more than
one way, Shampoo thinking."

"Ka-ka-ka-kasumi?!"

"She can't talk with her mouth full, Ranma. Guys, there
isn't room for this sort of thing."

Akane realized she was holding her mallet and set the blunt
object of opportunity down. Not much she could do at present
anyway.

Ukyou looked at the side of the gameboard again. "Well,
this explains a lot. 'Twisted the Board Game, Ages 14 & Up,
(c) Shikima Brothers Game Co.' Didja notice that my
miniature and Tatewaki's are in an 'Out Of Play' area while
Kodachi's is in the tray it came from?"

Akane made a vague agreement noise but her attention was
clearly on the noises emanating from the "Closet" and the
occasional noise still coming from upstairs.

The dice rolled across the board. Ranma's figurine stepped
forward into the 23rd square.

"While at night in sleepless bed,
Someone's image in your head,
With that one there at your side,
Kiss them now, no time for shy."

"B-b-b-but I?! I'll draw a card." Ranma's voice kept
changing pitch, grunts and squeaks tending to erupt at odd
see her faccccce..."

"Baka hentai," judged Akane.

Ranma's miniature read the Dare card and chuckled.

"This not bode well," observed Shampoo.

Ranma's game piece read the card aloud this time. "Face
that aspect of yourself you most dislike."

Ranma-chan appeared, giggling, wearing a single yellow
ribbon that somehow barely managed to conceal everything.
Then she removed it, and began looking over the various
girls while licking her lips. She looked hungry.

"Uh oh," said Shampoo and Akane in unison.

"What's going on out there?!"

"Ranma, your female side is out here and she looks like she
wants, er, to play."

"You not want Shampoo!"

Akane shook her head furiously. "Gee, Shampoo you could
have your own Ranma! Or at least a Ranko..."

Ranma-chan finally made her choice and sat down next to
Akane, rubbing against and fondeling her chosen victim.

Shampoo sighed in relief then asked Ukyou if she would mind
getting her a glass of water.

Chibi-Ukyou stared, puzzled at what the two girls were
doing, then nodded so that she could go get Auntie Shampoo's
water. She was a good little girl after all. Besides, that
wasn't really Ranchan.

"No, please don't, I..." Akane shuddered as Ranma-chan's
strong hands almost seemed to be sculpting her. Smoothing
out her flesh, pressing firmer here, gently fingering
details there. "I swear this game wants to kill me through
embarassment!"

"Is also your turn, Akane," Shampoo said. She was a little
surprised at herself, she would have thought that seeing her
unworthy rival enduring such humiliation and problems would
have been something she could enjoy. Instead she was turning
away and trying not to look.

"AHH! Kasumi! I..."

"Ooof! Saotome, your elbow. Kasumi, you're kneeling on my
foot."

"Mmmmf!"

Akane shuddered as Ranma-chan began leaving a trail of
kisses along her back and neck. "I gotta roll the dice, you
know!" Ranma-chan grinned and left to go to the kitchen.

Akane rolled the dice and her figurine went forward to the
13th square. To absolutely no one's surprise.

"Game like that square," Shampoo commented.

"Gee, you think?!" Akane's eyes widened as Ranma-chan
exited the kitchen with two cannisters of whipped cream, a
box of ice cream, a squeeze bottle of chocolate syrup, and a
small bowl of strawberries. "Uh oh."

"Scarlet Sundae, teehee." Ranma-chan's voice was pure
bimbo.

Chibi-Ukyou re-entered the room, looking momentarily like a
stack of manga with legs. Seeing the ice cream and fixings,
she wondered if Ranma-chan was planning on eating all that.

The spinner continued around and pointed to "Role Playing."

Akane's game piece looked at the uncomfortable girl who was
about to have an Edible Encounter unless she thought
quickly.

"Quickly now a persona to be,
Speak the name or the first you see,
Talents and tricks, function and form,
Forever after changed to new norm,
New effects may modify,
Special exclusions and limits apply!"

"Wait," Akane managed, speaking both to the game and to the
Ranma-chan about to do something unspeakable to her. "Can
you run that by again without the rhymes? I have to name
some fictional character or person, and then I'll be changed
INTO that person?"

Chibi-Ukyou looked up at this and started frantically
searching through her manga.

Akane's game piece spoke again. "Choose or else the first
you see, that is what you shall then be."

Akane considered the possibilities, well aware that the
game's patience was not infinite. If she didn't choose then
the girl currently applying whipped cream to her would
likely be the first one seen. THAT would be bad. She'd
always been envious of Shampoo for a number of things.
Somehow being an Amazon didn't sound so bad considering the
likely alternatives. Akane fought down an urge to shout "I
choose you, Pikachu!" THAT would also likely have been bad,
but it would have at least gotten her out of the game.

"Maybe THIS one? Or this one?" Chibi-Ukyou thrust a pair of
opened manga in front of Akane's face, taking the dreaded
whipped cream attack herself as she shielded Akane.

Shampoo frowned. Ranma-chan tried ANYTHING to a sweet
little girl like Ukyou-chan, she would find a way to get her
revenge!

Akane's eyes widened as she saw the characters that Ukyou
had chosen. This... could... WORK!

sound of thunder from offstage.

=========================
yes, this is another cliffhanger. Currently have four
chapters planned + a multiple ending chapter (5 total)

<plays odd organ music>
What will happen to our intrepid players?
scene of cast looking nervous

Who will Akane choose to emulate?
"AIREN! Airen happy to see Akane? No go to school,
take Akane to date!"
Akane with long hair again is shown chasing Ranma
around the room. subtitle- maybe?

What exactly is happening in the Closet?
blank screen except for large question mark

Will Ukyou have a happy childhood this time around or will
someone find a way to screw it up?
scene of chibi Ukyou being showered with affection
by Shampoo, Nabiki, Nodoka, and Kasumi. Ukyou grins at
audience and winks.

These and many other questions answered, in Chapter 4 Of
Twisted.

gregg
http://metroanime.home.mindspring.com/
metro...@mindspring.com
"Still searching, still hoping, still alone."
-N.Brazil