Total Edited Island . . .

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Aug 24, 2008, 2:25:27 AM8/24/08
The last two episodes of Total Drama Island (yes, I know it's
already fully aired in Canada; it's better enjoyed when pretended new)
I noticed some inconsistencies with the audio. Well, it turns out,
even with the "PG" rating, there has been toning down for the Cartoon
Network airing; to think this was aired unedited with a "G" rating in
Canada!

It seems "screw" is verbatim, as it's been dubbed into "forget" at
least twice. Even a "crap" got turned into "man." Considering what
else has gone through, I'm a bit surprised . . .

Some message boards I've read are surprised this week's coming
"extreme sports" episode will air at all, making me wonder just how
much it'll be edited down . . .

Otherwise, I loved blatant-Napoleon-Dynamite-ripoff's bit of revenge
this week . . .

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Patrick McNamara

Aug 24, 2008, 7:24:46 AM8/24/08

"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message

> It seems "screw" is verbatim,

Verboten (German for forbidden), not verbatim (word-for-word).

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Aug 24, 2008, 12:10:54 PM8/24/08

Hmmm, easy to mistake the two; thanks for the clarification!