The Princess & The Frog Trailer

Andrew

Sep 12, 2009, 4:53:06 AM9/12/09
http://www.cgtantra.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18348

Anybody getting All Dogs Go To Heaven vibes from this?

What with the New Orleans setting,the Alligator,and the period?

Still,I admire Disney for trying to do another 2-D animated feature as
well as doing another interracial romance.

Let's hope it's a hit.

Andrew Kieswetter

apk...@hotmail.com

Anim8rFSK

Sep 12, 2009, 1:55:48 PM9/12/09
In article
<c5d0befb-8998-45bb...@a37g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
Andrew <apk...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.cgtantra.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18348
>
> Anybody getting All Dogs Go To Heaven vibes from this?

It doesn't look nearly that good.

--
Uncle Jack: "Will, you're invisible!"
Will: "Invisible? I can't be! I can touch myself!"

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Sep 15, 2009, 6:56:46 PM9/15/09
On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 10:55:48 -0700, Anim8rFSK <ANIM...@cox.net>
wrote:

>In article
><c5d0befb-8998-45bb...@a37g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
> Andrew <apk...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> http://www.cgtantra.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18348
>>
>> Anybody getting All Dogs Go To Heaven vibes from this?
>
>It doesn't look nearly that good.

This may be the first case where the *entire* movie is a Big Lipped
Alligator Moment . . .

Wherever he is right now, Michael Eisner must be laughing
hysterically . . .

--

- ReFlex76