Comedy Magic Trick Puppet Show

1 view

Jane Jaffer

Jun 5, 2008, 4:09:36 PM6/5/08

http://www.googlyfoogly.com/videos/Comedy-Magic-Trick-Puppet-Show.html

Don't know how to describe this... but it's pretty funny.

Patrick McNamara

Jun 5, 2008, 8:22:38 PM6/5/08

"Jane Jaffer" <jaffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> http://www.googlyfoogly.com/videos/Comedy-Magic-Trick-Puppet-Show.html
>
> Don't know how to describe this... but it's pretty funny.

Just a variation on Dorf.

--
Patrick McNamara
E-mail: patjmc...@gmail.com

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jun 9, 2008, 8:32:18 PM6/9/08

This spam just makes me want to *avoid* these links the more I see
them; thougt that may be the intent . . .

--

- ReFlex76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer