Donald Duck in "Der Fuehrer's Face"

leno...@yahoo.com

Jan 14, 2009, 6:57:18 PM1/14/09
I'd never seen all of it before........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5tMTLq_lv4

For those who don't know, the song was written by Brit Oliver George
Wallace and was popularized by Spike Jones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Fuehrer's_Face

Lenona.

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jan 18, 2009, 12:30:20 PM1/18/09

Not surprisingly, it's been taken down . . .

--

- ReFlex76

Patrick McNamara

Jan 19, 2009, 9:45:25 AM1/19/09

"Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message

I believe this one is available on the collector's DVD.

YouTube seems to be getting better at policing it's site, although Disney is
also known for it's strict control. But there's still a lot of Disney
specials floating about the site.

I read that YouTube is also going to start cracking down on videos that use
illegal music by stripping off the audio.

--
Patrick McNamara
E-mail: patjmc...@gmail.com

Chika

Jan 19, 2009, 10:16:08 AM1/19/09
In article <gl23lu$l91$1...@news.motzarella.org>, Patrick McNamara

<writer...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I read that YouTube is also going to start cracking down on videos that
> use illegal music by stripping off the audio.

That'll probably mean about half the videos will be silent!

--
// \// Mitsuo... Menda... naha naha...

... ((((((((HYPNOTIC))))))))((((((TAGLINE))))))))

Derek Janssen

Jan 19, 2009, 5:45:58 PM1/19/09
Patrick McNamara wrote:

> "Antonio E. Gonzalez" <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in message
>
>> On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 15:57:18 -0800 (PST), leno...@yahoo.com wrote:
>>
>>> I'd never seen all of it before........
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5tMTLq_lv4
>>>
>>> For those who don't know, the song was written by Brit Oliver George
>>> Wallace and was popularized by Spike Jones.
>>>
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Fuehrer's_Face
>>>

>> Not surprisingly, it's been taken down . . .
>

> I believe this one is available on the collector's DVD.

And that the collector's DVD is one of the few Disney Treasures tins
that *is* available on Netflix (normally they aren't), due to Disney
printing up a healthy surplus for that wave at the time:
http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Walt_Disney_On_the_Front_Lines/60032811

Derek Janssen (so there's....no need to post about it, really)
eja...@verizon.net

Anim8rFSK

Jan 20, 2009, 9:30:30 PM1/20/09
In article <50202544...@no.spam.here>,
Chika <miy...@spam-no-way.invalid> wrote:

> In article <gl23lu$l91$1...@news.motzarella.org>, Patrick McNamara
> <writer...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I read that YouTube is also going to start cracking down on videos that
> > use illegal music by stripping off the audio.
>
> That'll probably mean about half the videos will be silent!

Yeah. I can't imagine YouTube going to that much trouble.

--
Bad Reboot's 'Crap Trek' 2009: "No Shat, No Show"
Rated "least anticipated film of 2009" by ETOnline

Chika

Jan 25, 2009, 6:47:42 PM1/25/09
In article <ANIM8Rfsk-7D3C1...@news.west.cox.net>, Anim8rFSK

<ANIM...@cox.net> wrote:
> In article <50202544...@no.spam.here>, Chika
> <miy...@spam-no-way.invalid> wrote:

> > In article <gl23lu$l91$1...@news.motzarella.org>, Patrick McNamara
> > <writer...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > I read that YouTube is also going to start cracking down on videos
> > > that use illegal music by stripping off the audio.
> >
> > That'll probably mean about half the videos will be silent!

> Yeah. I can't imagine YouTube going to that much trouble.

Considering the number of versions of Der Fuhrer's Face that seem to have
survived on YouTube, I don't doubt it.

--
// \// Mitsuo... Menda... naha naha...

... RAM = Rarely Adequate Memory