New Dilbert Animation . . .

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 14, 2008, 7:49:09 PM10/14/08
Actually about a year old now, it's now 22(?)second animations of
old comic strips; anyone know if these are the same voice actors from
the UPN TV series?:

<http://ringtales.com/dilbert.html>

<http://www.youtube.com/user/dilbert?ob=1>

--
- ReFlex 76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between
looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

trnco...@aol.com

Oct 14, 2008, 8:38:21 PM10/14/08
On Oct 14, 7:49�pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
> � �Actually about a year old now, it's now 22(?)second animations of

> old comic strips; anyone know if these are the same voice actors from
> the UPN TV series?:

Almost certainly not; on the couple I saw, Dogbert's not Chris Elliot;
Catbert's not Jason Alexander and Dilbert isn't what's-his-name, "The
Wonder Years" narrator.

JGM

Oct 15, 2008, 8:41:44 AM10/15/08
On Oct 14, 7:49 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>    Actually about a year old now, it's now 22(?)second animations of
> old comic strips; anyone know if these are the same voice actors from
> the UPN TV series?:
>
>   <http://ringtales.com/dilbert.html>
>
>   <http://www.youtube.com/user/dilbert?ob=1>

The animation on these is actually pretty good, and yet somehow they
are (to me at least) completely unfunny, even where I find the source
strips humorous. Something about the comic strip format (or Adams'
writing) isn't translating.

JGM

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Oct 16, 2008, 1:16:11 AM10/16/08
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 17:38:21 -0700 (PDT), trnco...@aol.com wrote:

>On Oct 14, 7:49?pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
>> ? ?Actually about a year old now, it's now 22(?)second animations of

>> old comic strips; anyone know if these are the same voice actors from
>> the UPN TV series?:
>>

>Almost certainly not; on the couple I saw, Dogbert's not Chris Elliot;
>Catbert's not Jason Alexander and Dilbert isn't what's-his-name, "The
>Wonder Years" narrator.

Daniel Stern; I remember Chris Elliot as Dogbert clearly . . .

--

- ReFlex76