Total Drama Island on Cartoon Network

Stephane Dumas

Jun 2, 2008, 10:13:01 AM6/2/08
There a new animated series titled "Total Drama Island" coming from Canada
who aired on Teletoon and it'll be broacasted by Cartoon Network

That series spoof reality shows like Survivor and all and it done by the
same creators who did 6Teen

Here the Wikipedia link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Drama_Island

Stéphane Dumas

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Jun 2, 2008, 8:16:18 PM6/2/08

Comedy Central did this better with Drawn Together; there was
certainly a lot more variety between the "contestants" . . .

--
- ReFlex 76

- "Let's beat the terrorists with our most powerful weapon . . . hot
girl-on-girl action!"

- "The difference between young and old is the difference between
looking forward to your next birthday, and dreading it!"

- Jesus Christ - The original hippie!

<http://reflex76.blogspot.com/>

<http://www.blogger.com/profile/07245047157197572936>

Katana > Chain Saw > Baseball Bat > Hammer

Terrence Briggs

Jun 8, 2008, 10:21:31 AM6/8/08
On Jun 2, 8:16 pm, Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntEGM...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 10:13:01 -0400, "Stephane Dumas"
>
> <stephdu...@NOSPAMvideotron.ca> wrote:
> >There a new animated series titled "Total Drama Island" coming from Canada
> >who aired on Teletoon and it'll be broacasted by Cartoon Network
>
> >That series spoof reality shows like Survivor and all and it done by the
> >same creators who did 6Teen
>
> >Here the Wikipedia linkhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Drama_Island

>     Comedy Central did this better with Drawn Together; there was
> certainly a lot more variety between the "contestants" . . .

Is there a more tolerable level of jokes about feces, orgasms,
ambiguous sexuality, and other irreverent material, cuz that's all
Drawn Together Season 1 did for me. The reality show stuff struck me
as a gimmick, since the visuals were shot and edited in a traditional
sitcom style.

Having said that, I'll have a chance to check out TDI when I'm on
vacation. If it rocks, I'll let you know :-)

Terrence Briggs, didn't let anyone know about Mr. Men, Transformers:
Animated, or Bakugan after the last vacation.
Peace to you...