I HAVE PROOF !!!!!!!!!!!! ( Pl*co vs Pleco )

The Fish Guy

Sep 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/14/97

Let Me refer you to the post and following comments made on 9/5/97 12:28 PM

www.tigergirl.com said:
ok, having read every post on pl{e,*}co's ive seen...
why the *?
are they THAT awful...
shouldn't it be SA*? (for the "awful" alga* *at*rs)

i mean it whats wrong with my pleco that i cant use an e?
-cheryl

The Fish Guy replyed:
Please don't say Pl*co with the correct spelling. There has been some
unfortunate deaths occurring in peoples tanks after posting the correct
spelling, this has given rise to the superstition of writing Pl*co rather
than Pl*co <<sp> to avoid untimely deaths. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. its in the
FAQ's

Poseidon added:
Ahem....

Pleco. Pleco. Pleco.
Pleco. Pleco. Pleco.
Pleco. Pleco. Pleco.
Pleco. Pleco. Pleco.
Pleco. Pleco. Pleco.

So in a smart arsed reply I said :
Ooooo look I can do it to:

Pleco Pleco Pleco

Pleco Pleco Pleco Pleco Pleco Pleco Pleco Pleco Pleco Pleco Pleco
PlecoPleco Pleco PlecoPleco Pleco Pleco Pleco Pleco Pleco Pleco Pleco
Pleco ...

So guess what?

MY PL*CO'S DEAD !!!!!! * scream * ( I kid you not ). And it really SUCKS.
I didn't even believe in that Pl*co stuff.

--
The Fish Guy

To reply you will need to remove the word " -nospam" from my address

Poseidon

Sep 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/14/97

"The Fish Guy" <mark_...@clear.net.nz-nospam> wrote in
rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc:

Watch me again

pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco
pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco
pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco
pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco
pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco
pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco
pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco
pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco
pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco
pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco
pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco
pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco pleco

My 3 plecos are very much alive, thank you.
__________
__/Poseidon /___________________________________________

"I desire not of the lord the greatness that comes by attainment
of the eightfold powers, nor do I pray him that I may not be born again;
my one prayer is that I may feel the pain of others, as if I was residing
in their bodies, and that I may have the power of relieving their pain and
making them happy."
/The Bhagavatam/
____
Please remove the .removethis in my email address before replying.

D. A. Youngker

Sep 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/14/97

"Post hoc, ergo proctor hoc..."

The apparent root of much of today's "logic".

-Y-

"If you live long enough, you will see everything that you love either
destroyed or dead"

-Hemingway

dsh...@erols.com

Sep 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/14/97

=128 de*d Pl*co's.
Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co
Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co
Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co
Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co
Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co
Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co
Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co
Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co Pl*co

>My 3 plecos are very much alive, thank you.

I wish them well. "La Fortsa del destino"(The Power of Fate!)

The Fish Guy

Sep 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/15/97

> >My 3 plecos are very much alive, thank you.
>

> Yes. Thank you. I have hundreds of dollars of plecos. Stupid
> silly little thing. Why do people feel the need to be silly as soon as
> they log on?

Thank you. Some one had to say it.

brown eyed girl

Sep 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/16/97

> > Yes. Thank you. I have hundreds of dollars of plecos. Stupid
> > silly little thing. Why do people feel the need to be silly as soon as
> > they log on?
> >

> Thank you. Some one had to say it.

no, im much more serious on here..
silly is sitting around your house deciding who makes a better
"betta" face...

--------------
on a different note...
does anyone know of a small water frog besides the dwarf frogs (the little flat ones)
by small read: wont try to eat a guppy for lunch

-cheryl
woohoo found a place with cheap newts. now to fund the tank...

RICHARD KENNEY

Sep 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/18/97
> --
> The Fish Guy
>
> To reply you will need to remove the word " -nospam" from my address

Remember that guy that fed nitro glycerine to his fish? I left the e in
Pleco in my return post and blew him to kingdom come.

Rich

The energy crisis is real...... J. Carter