RCA Color TV CTC-9 free to good home Cincinnati

AB9GO

Feb 5, 2006, 1:20:43 PM2/5/06

I have an RCA 21" COLOR TV free to good home. I'll get the exact model
# later today but it has a CTC-9 chassis. Good physical condition.
Good picture tube. It is an upright type with a photofinish. This set
worked well when stored 15-20 years ago. I have not tried to power it
up. I have had this stored at my mothers home. She has since passed
away and I have to sell the house. It is too big to ship so you have
to come and get it. It is located on the east side of Cincinnati Ohio.

Thanks,
Randy.

AB9GO

Feb 6, 2006, 10:33:56 AM2/6/06
The TV has been spoken for and there is a backup person too.

Thank you,
Randy