Re: [RDG-Hack] Abridged summary of reading-hackspace@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 3 topics

Mike Charij

Jul 15, 2021, 8:34:53 AM7/15/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

is there someone who is au fait with 20 year old Hi FI
that would be willing to look over my B&O system?
The TV went a few days ago and it controls the audio equipment.

I'd be very grateful and can supply Tea and biscuits plus a donation to the club
for any help.
Is there anyone that would like the challenge of fixing the TV or is it a right off?

Do let me know on either score

Thanks
Mike
07961 069019

On Thu, 15 Jul 2021 at 04:15, <reading-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Stephen Rodway <St...@legionelectronics.co.uk>: Jul 14 07:37AM +0100

It's best to make the space between them slightly larger than the tool
width (only slightly) because it makes for an easier cut.

Right now you might want to wait a little though..... It seems my ...more
"Alex Gibson" <al...@alexgibson.net>: Jul 15 01:13AM +0100

Thanks for the warning! Any help needed doing it/finding parts etc?
Structural dirt can certainly be a thing in old cars... is it possible some dirt/metal shavings got in between bearings in the ...more
hugh griffiths <huge...@gmail.com>: Jul 14 09:37AM -0700

Andy,
Love the time lapse video and will do one on my next job!
The end results look great and I feel your pain seeing those tiny cutters
snapping like carrots! (as toolmakers used to say..) ...more
"dave....@googlemail.com" <dave....@googlemail.com>: Jul 14 04:31PM -0700

I instantly thought of this thread when I saw the tool breaking post
https://www.cnczone.com/forums/diy-cnc-router-table-machines/19906-many-hp-need-cut-steel.html

Very impressive. ...more
Helen Roche <helen...@gmail.com>: Jul 14 07:12AM -0700

Anyone have access to, or know of, a source for bits of leftover 4x4"?
I want to make a kubb set: https://kubbon.com/2017/07/19/make-kubb-set/

I'd like to make it from leftover wood, on principle ...more
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.

Mike Charij

07961 069019

Alex Gibson

Jul 15, 2021, 8:49:36 AM7/15/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

Au fait with Bang & Olufsen innards – yes – time for a home visit could be challenging but might be able to offer specific or generic advice.

Which model?  What’s the issue?

Cheers,

Alex Gibson

+44 7813 810 765    @alexgibson3d    37 Royal Avenue, Reading RG31 4UR

admg consulting

edumaker limited

·         Project management

·         Operations & Process improvement

·         3D Printing