Arew e doing anything for Ally Pally Dinghy Show

Mark 898

Feb 13, 2011, 3:38:28 PM2/13/11
to RCLasers
I presume that we we will have some involvement with the MYA stand,
but will the class be involved in any other way?
Mark

agkissick

Feb 18, 2011, 6:42:59 PM2/18/11
to RCLasers
I will be spending the whole two days on the MYA stand
It's very expensive to have our own stand, and the MYA are happy for
us to share theirs, so we may as well do so
It's a great show for anybody interested in sailing, and I would
recommend that you try to make the trip
Andy K 525

Mark 898

Feb 19, 2011, 10:13:12 AM2/19/11
to RCLasers
Great news Andy, akrean and I will be up on the Saturday ( using an
early train as my driving days are over)Look forward to catching up
with you
Mark
> > Mark- Hide quoted text -

Mark 898