Staff bikes updated

Mike

Jul 3, 2010, 12:24:33 AM7/3/10
to RBW Owners Bunch
I was just looking around the Riv site and noticed that a bunch of new
pictures of various staff Rivendells have been added. Included are
pictures of Jay's double TT Hillborne which I really really like. The
Hillborne really seems like the perfect all-rounder.

http://www.rivbike.com/products/show/staff-bikes/50-998

--mike

nathan spindel

Jul 3, 2010, 1:52:21 AM7/3/10
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com, RBW Owners Bunch
Speaking of interesting bikes with double top tubes, here's the first double top tubed Quickbeam I've seen: <http://yfrog.com/hqcm2pj> and <http://yfrog.com/mhl1smj>. It was a standard Quickbeam that broke, and when it was brought to RBW for repair they agreed to add a second top tube.

-nathan