Session change tracking optional?

spokey

Dec 20, 2011, 12:22:14 PM12/20/11
to rav...@googlegroups.com
When querying, I assume that the session is keeping track of the returned entities.

Is there a way to tell the session that we don't care about tracking the entities, that all I am interested in is the result set?

Chris Marisic

Dec 20, 2011, 3:28:58 PM12/20/11
to rav...@googlegroups.com
I think it's under the Session.Advanced or Query().Customize(x=>) options.

Itamar Syn-Hershko

Dec 20, 2011, 6:08:00 PM12/20/11
to rav...@googlegroups.com
_After_ it has been marked for tracking, you can do session.Advanced.Evict()

We had a request for specifying this on queries, so results never get tracked in the first place, but we never got a pull request for that, nor did we settle on an API

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Dec 21, 2011, 4:24:09 AM12/21/11
to rav...@googlegroups.com
I think that Chris suggestion is valid API, but we'll wait for the pull request.