RavenDB build on Mono under Linux

Karim Lalani

Jan 3, 2012, 12:05:51 PM1/3/12
to ravendb
I am posting here as suggested by the comment on my blog post -
http://karimlalani.blogspot.com/2011/12/ravendb-on-linux-source-code.html
Let me know if I could be of any further assistance.
Thanks
Karim Lalani

Itamar Syn-Hershko

Jan 3, 2012, 1:24:34 PM1/3/12
to rav...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your work on this. It would actually help if that project was a fork so we could try and merge those changes in :)

Karim Lalani

Jan 3, 2012, 2:02:17 PM1/3/12
to ravendb
No worries. I'll setup the fork and let you know.

On Jan 3, 12:24 pm, Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@hibernatingrhinos.com>
wrote:
> Thanks for your work on this. It would actually help if that project was a
> fork so we could try and merge those changes in :)
>
> On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 7:05 PM, Karim Lalani <ka...@infinidigmcorp.com>wrote:
>

> > I am posting here as suggested by the comment on my blog post -
> >http://karimlalani.blogspot.com/2011/12/ravendb-on-linux-source-code....

Karim Lalani

Jan 3, 2012, 6:16:59 PM1/3/12
to ravendb
Here is the fork https://github.com/jimmy00784/ravendb
The Raven.Tests is building however tests don't necessarily pass. I
suspect it is configuration related. Will look into it.
Thanks
Karim

wrote:
> Thanks for your work on this. It would actually help if that project was a
> fork so we could try and merge those changes in :)
>
> On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 7:05 PM, Karim Lalani <ka...@infinidigmcorp.com>wrote:
>

> > I am posting here as suggested by the comment on my blog post -
> >http://karimlalani.blogspot.com/2011/12/ravendb-on-linux-source-code....

bbqchickenrobot

Mar 29, 2012, 4:04:13 AM3/29/12
to rav...@googlegroups.com