Ukraine

Larry Parker

Feb 28, 2022, 1:03:21 PM2/28/22
to ran...@googlegroups.com

If you are doing some indoor “virtual” rides (they sure feel real to me . . ) you might consider checking out ROUVY  https://my.rouvy.com/challenges/detail/240  they are donating a bit from each ride to a humanitarian organization for Ukraine.  They are Czech based and have a history & memories of Russian invasions.

Lots of other places to donate but if you are riding inside . ..  Why not?

Larry Parker

Ps.  Some of you older folks may remember Sting’s first solo album that included his song,  “Russians.”  worth a listen.  Again.

Lee Legrand

Mar 5, 2022, 8:30:43 PM3/5/22
to Larry Parker, randon