Ramaze Job - Part time contract

Pistos

Nov 4, 2010, 9:33:22 PM11/4/10
to Ramaze
I am hiring [again]. I'm looking for web developers to join an
existing project and work remotely on a part-time, contract basis,
probably 3 to 6 months duration.

Prospective candidates must:

* have code samples demonstrating adequate skill and knowledge in:
Ruby, PHP, HTML, CSS, jQuery, SQL
* be very familiar with using: the shell (Linux/UNIX), SSH, git, MVC
* be able and willing to put in a minimum of 2 hours of billable work
per week
* be able to touch base with me at least twice a week

Ideal candidates would:

* have experience with many of: Ramaze, AJAX, PostgreSQL, MySQL, an
ORM, Google APIs, Pivotal Tracker
* be able and willing to put in 5+ hours a week
* be able to touch base with me at least once every 48 hours via IRC

The project involves a mix of technologies because we're transitioning
from legacy code (PHP).

If you are interested, email me at [ramazejob.pistos aet
purepistos.net] Code samples will be accepted in either tarball or URL
form.

Thanks.