ROAD CLOSURES - Reminder

1 view

Nigel Rausch

May 14, 2009, 8:30:36 PM5/14/09
to RailsCamp
For those driving !

Here is a reminder from Ryan's Email yesterday...

- Gold Coast Springbrook Rd is CLOSED! (dont confuse this with Springbrook Rd)
- Tallebudgera Creek Rd does not connect to Springbrook Rd (This is a Google Maps Fail)

The only way to Springbrook Rd is via Pine Creek Rd....

From the North
Turn off at Nerang and follow the Nerang Murwillumbah Rd and turn off to Pine Creek Rd

From the South (Possible)
It has been suggested you can come through Murwillumbah and follow Nerang Murwillumbah Rd... Seeing Murwillumbah is now a bit away from the M1 and it will be back roads through the mountains, I can't say it will be quicker than following the Motorway to Nerang.....   Please review carefully!

Cheers,

Nigel Rausch
Mob: 0418 72-8880

James Ottaway

May 14, 2009, 9:16:37 PM5/14/09
to RailsCamp
Could someone please forward me a copy of the emails that have been
flying around. I'm pretty sure I'm not on the mailing list. My address
is ja...@ottaway.mp

Cheers,
James

Oliver Barany

May 14, 2009, 9:19:18 PM5/14/09
to rail...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nigel

An emergency has come up for me this afternoon.

Is it okay if I turn up tomorrow morning?

Oliver

2009/5/15 Nigel Rausch <nig...@brisbanerails.com>

--
Kind Regards

Oliver - Surf Pacific
Internet Marketing Consultant

Surf Pacific Pty Ltd
W : http://www.surfpacific.com.au
E : sup...@surfpacific.com.au
T : (07) 5641 1448
T : (07) 5641 1296
F : (07) 5532 6920

Pat Allan

May 14, 2009, 9:22:10 PM5/14/09
to rail...@googlegroups.com
Jumping in because I'm sure those attending Rails Camp are probably flat out:
Oliver, people are welcome to come and go as they wish - rocking up a day late is fine. The only issue is getting to the venue and back. Sounds like lifts there aren't going to be fast and furious, as it's a fair way from civilisation :)

--
Pat

Oliver Barany

May 14, 2009, 9:24:31 PM5/14/09
to rail...@googlegroups.com
Ok that sounds good I will be organising a lift through a friend and will be arriving tomorrow morning around 10

Look forward to seeing you all.

Oliver