RBBQ #2

Matt Allen

Feb 5, 2008, 7:53:41 PM2/5/08
to rails-...@googlegroups.com
Hey All;

Am organising a BBQ at my place to scope out the potential venue for the next RailsCamp.

When: Saturday the 1st of March, 2008
Location: Greenwich Park, NSW (Southern Tablelands, 2 hours south of Sydney) (general location http://tinyurl.com/2xhv8h)
Bring: Beer + Meat.

Will supply address and map to anyone who wants to come along.

Family more than welcome, kid friendly zone at my place.

Matta

Matt Allen

Feb 5, 2008, 10:54:15 PM2/5/08
to rails-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to Dylan for setting up an eventwax for it.

http://roro.eventwax.com/rbbq-2

Hurry, only 9998 tickets left :)

I'll distribute maps to attendees closer to the date.

Matta

Matt Allen

Feb 20, 2008, 4:33:03 AM2/20/08
to rails-...@googlegroups.com
Hey All Again;

Just the 2nd last reminder about rbbq#2. 12 midday for food and we'll wander down to scope out the potential next railscamp venue after lunch.

Just so I can cool enough beer for all, grab a ticket from here http://roro.eventwax.com/rbbq-2

Matta

Jason Crane

Feb 20, 2008, 4:36:01 AM2/20/08
to rails-...@googlegroups.com
crying :(

Jason Crane

Feb 20, 2008, 6:02:16 AM2/20/08
to rails-...@googlegroups.com
Heh,

I always get teary when BBQ is mentioned. All emotion aside, can
someone who is going please take lots of pics.

It would also be awesome if someone from Canberra went so we can
benchmark the time it takes to get from Canberra to there (with the
idea that Canberra would be the fly-in point for interstaters)

Thanks Matta for organising this.

Jason

Hugh Evans

Feb 20, 2008, 6:04:08 AM2/20/08
to rails-...@googlegroups.com
Done,

See you there Matt.

Cheers,
Hugh

The Cool Web Guy

Feb 21, 2008, 5:24:23 AM2/21/08
to Ruby on Rails Oceania
I think i might have to stop by and meet some of the roro community,
but its about 4 hours drive from newcastle.

Lachie

Feb 21, 2008, 5:30:24 AM2/21/08
to rails-...@googlegroups.com

Some of the NRE are coming down from Gosford way... maybe you could
combine transportation somehow?

RoRoad trip!

--
Lachie
http://blog.smartbomb.com.au

Geoff Evason

Feb 21, 2008, 5:35:43 AM2/21/08
to Ruby on Rails Oceania
If anyone wants a lift from sydney let me know. I have room for 3.

Geoff

On Feb 21, 9:30 pm, Lachie <lach...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 9:24 PM, The Cool Web Guy

Matt Allen

Feb 21, 2008, 5:37:56 AM2/21/08
to rails-...@googlegroups.com
Wow, big effort for my BBQ :)

Feel free to come along, but if you can't the RailsCamp should be a hoot, assuming the venue is up to scratch.

Matt

Dylan Egan

Feb 24, 2008, 5:21:04 AM2/24/08
to rails-...@googlegroups.com
What time does this shindig kick off?

Matt Allen

Feb 24, 2008, 5:24:59 AM2/24/08
to rails-...@googlegroups.com
Midday.

Reckon we can eat around 1, head down to scope out RailsCamp #3 venue at around 2:30

People can come and go as they please.

If you are planning on coming, please grab tickets as i'll be emailing the directions and particulars via it towards the end of the week.  http://roro.eventwax.com/rbbq-2

Matta

Matt Allen

Feb 26, 2008, 5:15:19 PM2/26/08
to rails-...@googlegroups.com
Rightio ... Last chance to put your name down at eventwax (http://roro.eventwax.com/rbbq-2).

Directions & a map to the secret location (my place) will be emailed via eventwax tomorrow (Thursday the 28th).

Matta

Lachie

Feb 26, 2008, 5:21:33 PM2/26/08
to rails-...@googlegroups.com