[Radiant] Extension page_attachments no reaction after click

Boris Raeschler

Oct 29, 2009, 2:18:38 PM10/29/09
to rad...@radiantcms.org
Hello,

I´m using a fresh radiant copy 0.8.1 and the latest version of
page_attachments. Installation of radiant and the plugin works like a charm.

I'm using this steps for installation

git clone git://github.com/radiant/radiant-page-attachments-extension.git
vendor/extensions/page_attachments
rake radiant:extensions:page_attachments:migrate
rake radiant:extensions:page_attachments:update

But here´s my problem. I would like to upload a attachment to a page. In
admin/page/edit I see the green + button. But clicking the button has no
result. I didn´nt see the upload form or an other button?

The Database Table and Javascript file (page_attachments) are present??

What did I wrong? Who can help?

Best regards

Boris

john muhl

Oct 29, 2009, 2:32:41 PM10/29/09
to rad...@radiantcms.org
the master branch of page_attachments does not work with 0.8.x anymore
you'll need to checkout the 0.8.1 branch.

git clone git://github.com/... vendor/extensions/page_attachments

# checkout the 0.8.1 branch
cd vendor/extension/page_attachments
git checkout origin/radiant-0.8.1
cd ../../..

rake radiant:extensions:page_attachments:migrate
rake radiant:extensions:page_attachments:update

Ivan Yatskevich

Nov 19, 2009, 1:37:44 PM11/19/09
to rad...@radiantcms.org
John, thank you for pointing out the solution. I would like to correct
some little typos (there is no radiant-0.8.1 branch and vendor/extension
directory)

So to make page_attachments extension work with radiant 0.8.1 and avoid
"Event.addBehavior is not a function" error you need to:

cd /path/to/radiant|

|git clone
git://github.com/radiant/radiant-page-attachments-extension.git
vendor/extensions/page_attachments

cd vendor/extensions/page_attachments
git checkout origin/radiant-0.8.0
cd ../../..

rake radiant:extensions:page_attachments:migrate|
rake radiant:extensions:page_attachments:update|

Steven Southard

Nov 19, 2009, 2:15:16 PM11/19/09
to rad...@radiantcms.org
There are probably a lot of ways to do this. I am creating a blog
with archives and I wanted it to say "TODAY" on the top if the article
was written today. I tried using the conditional_tags extension to
evaluate the pub date and compare it to today's date like this:

<r:if condition="<r:date for='now' format='%Y%j' /> is <r:date
format='%Y%j' />">Today</r:if>

That only resulted in this:

'if' tag error: Error in condition " is " (could not parse condition)

I guess you can't use radius tags like this or it's just not set up
right. Does anyone know a better way to do this or how to use this
extension properly?

Steven

Steven Southard

Nov 19, 2009, 3:42:33 PM11/19/09
to rad...@radiantcms.org
Can tags only be one word? Is there a special character to connect
words to make phases?

Mamed Mamedov

Nov 30, 2009, 2:20:37 PM11/30/09
to rad...@radiantcms.org
Hi!

It is impossible to include radius tags into existing radius tags.
They will not be parsed.

--
________________
Regards,

Mamed Mamedov

Nov 30, 2009, 2:22:16 PM11/30/09
to rad...@radiantcms.org
Tags in radiant is a generic radius tags. And all properties of radius
tags is inherited here.
But, I don't know if there any possibility to use more than one work
in tag name :)

--
________________
Regards,

Steven Southard

Nov 30, 2009, 2:27:55 PM11/30/09
to rad...@radiantcms.org
Luckily variables do work. thanks

John Long

Dec 5, 2009, 2:02:16 PM12/5/09
to rad...@radiantcms.org
On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 3:42 PM, Steven Southard
<ste...@stevensouthard.com> wrote:
> Can tags only be one word?  Is there a special character to connect
> words to make phases?

The convention in Radiant is to use an underscore to connect words in a tag.

--
John Long
http://wiseheartdesign.com

Steven Southard

Dec 5, 2009, 2:40:50 PM12/5/09
to rad...@radiantcms.org
I found complex strings and put it to true which does exactly what I
wanted. Thanks for your answer John.

Steven