Quod Libet 2.1

Steven Robertson

Jul 4, 2009, 1:24:43 AM7/4/09
to quod-libet-...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

On behalf of Joe Wreschnig and Michael Urman, I'm pleased to announce
the release of Quod Libet 2.1.

OS distributors, please update your packages as soon as possible. This
minor update contains many small fixes and no significant changes, and
should be considered a maintenance release.

My thanks to Joe and Michael for trusting me to continue their
excellent work in leading the development of this software, and to
Christoph Reiter who contributed many of the fixes for this release, as
well as the many users who continue to test and hack on Quod Libet.

2.1 - My God, Utahraptor, that's THE PERFECT SOLUTION.
* Bug fixes:
* Installer fixes [15, 27, 88]
* Right-click on menu causes crash [14]
* Removing a pane from the paned browser causes segfault [131]
* Null bytes in tags are now stripped on load [177, 242]
* zh_CN translation updated [156]
* Support .oga file extension for Ogg Vorbis files [52]
* Support libre.fm scrobbling in qlscrobbler plugin
* Get Internet Radio channel listing from yp.icecast.org [18]
* Ignore errors during playback for ~#skipcount [37]
* URIs supported for --play-file and --enqueue [17]
* Many minor fixes and enhancements.

signature.asc

draxil!

Jul 8, 2009, 8:06:02 AM7/8/09
to Quod Libet Development
Excellent stuff! Good to see QL is still alive.

Joe