I know this is offtopic, but since @quicklisp asked on twitter about what
broke I thought I could post what I found here:
1. no more :request-dispatcher initarg to acceptor. To provide a request
dispatch function you would now define method
hunchentoot:acceptor-dispatch-request for your acceptor class.
2. no more log-message, for some reason. For now I'm using log-message*
with the same arguments.
3. some variables that I used to set/bind no longer exist:
Instead of binding dynamic variables for the log file path, you can now
pass them as initargs to the acceptor (:access-log-destination and
:message-log-destination), which is definitely cleaner.
Probably there are more API changes but I only needed to change the above
to get my stuff working.