"Fuchsia is Now" queer dance party #4: "We Are Nothing Without You"

2 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

ian g cozzens

da leggere,
2 mar 2012, 02:17:4702/03/12
a queerpr...@googlegroups.com
"Fuchsia is Now" queer dance party #4: "We Are Nothing Without You"

311 Amherst st basement
saturday, march 10th — 11pm till.... 4?

monthly queer/lez/lady/bi/gay/gendervariant basement dance party

this is #4 of retroactivelymonikered "Fuchsia is Now" monthly queer
dance party series!

INVITE AWESOME QUEERS
[but please don't invite everyone you know... just queer-identifying
folks, whatever stripe of queer = awesome!]

dress: formal / fabulous / over-the-top
no theme this time, just your presence & your awesomeness...
"We Are Nothing Without You"

this is queer space — we need celebratory and wild territory, & we're
making it — for all queers.

here's the facebook event:
http://www.facebook.com/events/309080029154923/, it's invite-only
cause we're trying to be a little lower-profile than last time...
however, email me or send me an FB message ("ian cozzens") & we can be
friends & I will invite you!

--
www.secretdoorprojects.org/updates

Rispondi a tutti