Re: [QCW General] Abridged summary of queencitywheels@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Richard Dammel

Sep 23, 2022, 8:46:15 AM9/23/22
to queenci...@googlegroups.com
Went over it twice

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 23, 2022, at 2:55 AM, queenci...@googlegroups.com wrote:

"Sexton, Angie" <Angie....@CBWS.com>: Sep 22 02:13PM

Hello All,

Yesterday was a big day for the Cincinnati-area cycling community - years in the making, the Beechmont Connector is now open. It is a massive step forward in regional connectivity!
...more

Jon Van Zile

Sep 23, 2022, 4:09:17 PM9/23/22
to rmda...@gmail.com, queenci...@googlegroups.com
I rode it yesterday and nicely done. I parked at Lunken and I  took the Lunken trail to the left( next to the water station). Going up that short hill and then took a left towards the connector. Beware that left at the end of the short hill is a dangerous intersection. In the future I may walk my bike up that hill .

Sent from Dr J's iPhone

On Sep 23, 2022, at 8:46 AM, Richard Dammel <rmda...@gmail.com> wrote:

Went over it twice

Rebecca Koligian

Sep 25, 2022, 5:49:43 PM9/25/22
to queenci...@googlegroups.com

Hello, do you mind taking me off the email list?

Thank you

On Sun, Sep 25, 2022 at 02:54 <queenci...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Richard Dammel <rmda...@gmail.com>: Sep 24 07:21AM -0400

I knew that was a tough hill. I’ve read up that many times. I was coming up on my bike and trying to get some speed but there was a walker who got spooked out and I had to stop. Walked the rest of ...more