POT Box

karlyboy

May 15, 2021, 11:15:51 AM5/15/21
to Quantum Owners Group
Hello all

I own a Quantum Xtreme 1800 Zetec
I need to improve the set up, the guy who is going to help me has said if we had a POT box the job would be much easier and quicker.
Its an Omex 500 ecu so not sure it would have to be an Omex POT box but certainly needs to be Omex compatible, trouble is, they are a 'use once' item. So, do you have any member / acquaintance who could sell / lend / rent me one? Or any other options please

Thankyou
Kind Regards
Karl

flob...@gmail.com

May 16, 2021, 4:59:21 AM5/16/21
to Quantum Owners Group
Hi Karl,
               i'm sure i can remember seeing a zetec/omex tuning session where the "potbox" was virtual and came with the omex software, might be worth checking what downloads are available.
Russ