Shen appeal is successful

Mark Tarver

Dec 6, 2010, 3:04:01 PM12/6/10
to Qilang
It appears that in the last few days, we have met our target for the
Shen appeal. There is a forthcoming page 'Friends of Lambda
Associates' listing all the people who pledged money (no amounts
given). If you wish to remain anonymous, just reply to me privately
and I'll make sure your identity is kept private.

In the next week or so I will be researching methods of online
payment. The current Paypal system, which is free, does not allow
standing payments unless it is upgraded to a business account.
However there are several different providers of this service and I
will come back as soon as I have determined the most cost-effective
provision and set this up.

Once the sound financial footing is in place, I will be returning to
the important computing aspect.
I'd like to thank you all for your support and encouragement.

Mark