building on linux

schnitzel

Feb 1, 2010, 4:09:39 PM2/1/10
to qextserialport
I just grabbed the latest with hg and have just a couple of minor
things to report:

1) in qextserialenumerator.cpp: move includes for objbase.h and
initguid.h inside the win ifdef
2) in qextserialport.cpp: inside constructor, setTimeout should only
take one argument settings.Timeout_Millisec.
3) scanPortsNix signature should be:
void QextSerialEnumerator::scanPortsNix(QList<QextPortInfo> &
infoList)
4) bottom of scanPortsNix change "ports << inf" to "infoList << inf"
5) top of qextserialenumerator.h: after QObject include, add
QStringList and QDir includes

hth

Liam Staskawicz

Feb 2, 2010, 11:27:26 AM2/2/10
to qextser...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the report - comments inline...

Liam

This is already inside the #ifdef Q_OS_WIN. Maybe you're looking at an older version? http://code.google.com/p/qextserialport/source/browse/src/qextserialenumerator.cpp#30 looks good.

> 2) in qextserialport.cpp: inside constructor, setTimeout should only
> take one argument settings.Timeout_Millisec.

Not sure what you mean here. setTimeout() only takes one param

> 3) scanPortsNix signature should be:
> void QextSerialEnumerator::scanPortsNix(QList<QextPortInfo> &
> infoList)

This is the signature.

> 4) bottom of scanPortsNix change "ports << inf" to "infoList << inf"

Updated.

> 5) top of qextserialenumerator.h: after QObject include, add
> QStringList and QDir includes

Put these in qextserialenumerator.cpp